Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I am pretty sure 3 and a half pints of Apple Sourz would affect you. That is just under 3 full bottles :confused:

EDIT: Re-read, 3 half pints, not three and a half pints :D My mistake, that is still more than a whole bottle to yourself.

It was three quarters of a bottle, my mate was lying, his glasses so he said it was 3 half pints.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-drank on Friday before I went out last week. I had three half pints of apple sourz and 6 shots of sambuca. Didn't affect me one bit.

Ever done the Aftershock challenge? You all have a shot & have to swill it around in your mouth for as long as you can to see who wins. There's no prize of course, just whoever's dumb enough to do it for long enough gets to feel the skin on the inside of their mouth falling apart. :D

Ever done the Aftershock challenge? You all have a shot & have to swill it around in your mouth for as long as you can to see who wins. There's no prize of course, just whoever's dumb enough to do it for long enough gets to feel the skin on the inside of their mouth falling apart. :D

Because thats clever!!!

Worst drinking challenge I have ever done was on holiday. Drink a shot of vodka, spin round one, drink a 2nd shot, spin twice, 3 shots, spin 3 etc etc until you have done 5 shots/spins. Then 10 press-ups, neck 3 bottles of beer, 10 star jumps then the shots thing again. errrrrgh that was a killer, but I won :D.

I have done that! Awful idea!! Done the whole samubca thing where you get a spoon with sugar on it, add some sambuca, light it on fire and put it into the shot glass full of sambuca, then down the hatch. Lost most of a moustache i tried to grow doing that one!

I have done that! Awful idea!! Done the whole samubca thing where you get a spoon with sugar on it, add some sambuca, light it on fire and put it into the shot glass full of sambuca, then down the hatch. Lost most of a moustache i tried to grow doing that one!

lol, never done that with sugar. I have lit sambuca, then smothered the top of the glass with the palm of your hand, sucked the fumes out then necked it. I worked behind a bar years back when a bloke tried that but didn't put it out, he just drank it on fire & set fire to his lips. Unlike you though, he had no moustache. Either way, it was hilarious.

It's clever if you pretend to be a wuss, swallow the aftershock early & let your mates make fools of themselves. ;)

What did you win? Five minutes with your head in the toilet?

Haha. I wasnt actually sick until the end of the night after I had another belly full of alcohol. 'Prize' was a free drink :lol: & loads of girls coming up to me which struck up a few 'conversations' ;).

I wouldn't be getting that excited about staying in. In fact, I've stayed in for the last six nights, four of those on my own & I don't think I thought about cheering even once.

I'm on a stag do tomorrow, but got a beer festival tonight first. I think I'd best take it easy tonight, I don't want to be going on an alldayer with a hangover.

Not a forum smilie so it doesnt count.

Its close enough to count for us!

I also have a nice free weekend, flat mate is away getting pampered for her bday so its me, the cat and FM, my xbox died last night after 5 years so im considering burying it somewhere with an old copy of halo 3 inside.

Can't think of anything worse, I love being around people.

See when you have two kids who make noise constantly, mixed with the sound of the Mrs nattering to you about crap you couldnt care less about and just zone out whilst she talks, when they go out and you have a bit of 'me' time, its great.

Also, Im not the biggest people person, so being around people constantly annoys me. At work I cant stand being in the office with everyone because there are so many of them and they're unbelievably loud, so I plonk myself on reception where there isnt anyone.

Its close enough to count for us!

I also have a nice free weekend, flat mate is away getting pampered for her bday so its me, the cat and FM, my xbox died last night after 5 years so im considering burying it somewhere with an old copy of halo 3 inside.

I like it :).

Well, considering it was supposed to be my day off today, I got called in, typical. Decided now to go out tonight, can't really be bothered and I told my friend who is leaving that i'm not going and it's all fine. Night in just chilling with some music and much needed FM, and then repeat tomorrow after work.

Really, you're using that choice of words.

You probably love it, but that is a step too far.

Was a great game as a kid on the Sega and I still love playing on it.

I get the innuendo though.

Better than playing a golf game, to practice his stroke...
you mean so he can work on his length?.........

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thup:.

I wouldn't be getting that excited about staying in. In fact, I've stayed in for the last six nights, four of those on my own & I don't think I thought about cheering even once.

Well, we are different people, don't you know.

Can't think of anything worse, I love being around people.

Well, I never said I didn't. But I also just like a night to myself some times.