Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Crickey please forgive my last post. I am trying to limit my intake of booze but that previous comment shows that it's to no avail.

With respect to Cleons post, I haven't seen a lot of games below the PL over here. I would like too though, Coventry in particular seen as my wife was born there. I would also especially seeing as they may be going the way of my beloved Rangers.

Back on topic however, and after Cleons clarification, i reckon the blades could be good for a shot at promotion this season. I am sure I have read that you have signed quite a few good players so far to boost the squad. I also think David Weir, Rangers legend, will be a pretty good manager (only time will tell though, as always).

Looks like the Old Trafford test is heading towards a draw. I would rather see Australia win this test, as a neutral, so that the series can stay alive.

The Aussies need to bat like this is a T20 match for 30-60 minutes and build up a 300-350 lead and then put Englnd in. Unfortunately as good as Clarke is he doesn't seem to have the confidence in his bowlers. Which is strange as the Aussie bowlers are the strength of the team apparently.

I would like the Aussies to win tbh. I need them to win one test and draw another with England winning one for my bet to come in.

In other news I managed to get some girls number that I was talking to on PoF.

Wtf is PoF? :D

Hahahaha, that site is full of women that are gagging for it. A phone number isn't an achievement :D... not catching an STD after you've gone through one is.

Ah my brother used to go on there before he got married. Shagged loads of birds off there, full of slappers after a 1 night stand. Go fill your boots NF :cool:

I even think Ackter's pulled on there too and that's saying something :D

Really? Unless it rains alot, (yes I know it is at the minute), I'd say there may well be a positive result one way or the other.

Yep. even without the rain i reckon Clarke has left i too late to get the win. Watching it last night i thought Australia should have declared when they had a lead of 300. I thought with the overcast conditions Australias best chance would be getting England in a taking a few wickets on day 4. I dont nthink Lyon can bowl them to a win on day 5.

Ah my brother used to go on there before he got married. Shagged loads of birds off there, full of slappers after a 1 night stand. Go fill your boots NF :cool:

I even think Ackter's pulled on there too and that's saying something :D

Also apparantly full of foreigners posing as women to get a free ticket to the uk

" buy me a ticket to the uk and i'll pay you the money and we'll have a great time? " type of deal...

Source: ex work colleague who saw through this masterful plan when the sexy so called californian girl's actual address was to a 'Mr' something in nigeria...

Wish i was kidding.

Also apparantly full of foreigners posing as women to get a free ticket to the uk

" buy me a ticket to the uk and i'll pay you the money and we'll have a great time? " type of deal...

Source: ex work colleague who saw through this masterful plan when the sexy so called californian girl's actual address was to a 'Mr' something in nigeria...

Wish i was kidding.

A work colleague, sure we believe you :brock:

15 days left :hammer:.

Signed up with agencies now then?

Signed up with agencies now then?

Signed up with two at the moment. Going to sign up with another tomorrow afternoon, one next Wednesday and then I am waiting to hear back from 2 more.

Signed up with two at the moment. Going to sign up with another tomorrow afternoon, one next Wednesday and then I am waiting to hear back from 2 more.

Isn't there somewhere online you can list yourself too?

Isn't there somewhere online you can list yourself too?

All the ones I have signed up for I could do online. I just think I would rather go in just to make sure they have everything and it is sorted.

What are you changing your name to after the op?

Stephanie.

An arse, moi?

Yes!!

knee not working properly and it dont feel good to walk on right now :( , im probably lucky mine are not in as bad shape as SRL's, but hell having dodgy knees is no fun at all

What have you done?

Morning people how are we all today? Lovely weather here atm :cool:

I think I'll go food shopping then take the missus for dinner and the little one to the park for the day and buy her a new book I think.

What have you done?
I think I managed to twist it in some manner, I could barely stand on it during that evening
Brocky can't delete my age though like he does post counts :p.
maybe he could change your join date thought :brock:

Not at all. I just genuinely couldn't care less about you or your birthday. I have no reason to.

Yet you seem to take great delight in following SRL88 and posting derogatory comments. Surely that’s pretty much the definition of a troll?

Yet you seem to take great delight in following SRL88 and posting derogatory comments. Surely that’s pretty much the definition of a troll?

I don't follow him anywhere you fool, he just happens to post in a thread I frequent.