Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Because I am in the bottom category at work. To get promoted, if I work unpaid I have more chance of hitting target as I get better calls.

I'm sorry but I'd tell them to **** off. Working a full week without being paid (that's what is equates too) you must be ****ing mental!!!!! :D

Don't play that card you twonk. :D

You should have seen the hours I used to work when I was a baker. 3am til 6pm every day bar Sundays that was my day off :(

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my own choice Cleon. I work paid overtime as well. Just not as much. If I can get promoted into the next category, then I'd do less unpaid overtime and a little more paid possibly.

Why put yourself through all the torture of working 40+ hours for free though? No job is that good unless it involves sleeping with a fit lass tbh. You my friend are mental :D

Not sure. I'd imagine it'll be after Celebrity Big Brother finishes.

Huh? That's back on since when?

I didn't know Big Brother was still going :D.

Arsenal?

Yep.

Bayern 0-0 (Lost 4-3 on penalties)

Bayern 2-3

Barcelona 1-2

Just can't get over the line. Really annoying actually as we've been outstanding each time, just couldn't quite finish the job off. Might just resign, it's never going to happen.

I am currently waiting to watch the Fulham vs Arsenal game. I can't wait till it is finished though as i hate having to stay up till the provebial wee hours. Also i have some extremly sore feet, cracked heels, that i need to somehow repair.

Our 2nd and 3rd cricket teams have been relegated. Having not played since the 6th July and before that the 15th June I can't help but still feel disappointed. We've struggled to get full sides out for most of the season due to losing quite a few players at the end of last season. The captain of the 3rds is stepping down as well. If I could commit to playing every week I'd put my name forward.

Okay, so I've just got back from the Seattle - Portland game and it was literally incredible. If any of you have doubts or think the MLS sucks or whatever then you're wrong. You need to see it first hand to truly judge it.

Okay, so the quality isn't as high as the Premier League but it's good quality football and the atmosphere was incredible. Literally bouncing. Everyone stood up for the full 90 minutes and when Eddie Johnson put Seattle in front, the place was rocking.

It's my Birthday today! So as I'm sure many people would do I'm sat at home on my own eating chocolate cake and about to read The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry book. Other than that I've recorded BT Sports 2 hour round up of French, German and Italian football that I'll stick on after. I'll be going out for a few drinks at the weekend because my mates couldn't come out during the week to celebrate me being an old git.

Thanks!

I managed to read a lot of it on the train to and back from Cardiff, I wanted a change from the normal fantasy books I read, reading all the Game of Thrones books back to back made me want a break from that type of book.

Will have to give it a try sometime then. My dad has read it and recommended it to me but just haven't got round to it. Doesn't really excite me if I'm honest but I'll give it a go now another person has given it the thumbs up.

I've read about it being Kitson too, but I don't know him so I've no idea. The clues online seem to point in his direction apparantly..

Regardless, I think it's a smart decision to stay anonymous, at least for now. It allows one to read the book without being biased too much

Some twonk on Twitter has said "it's telling that no big clubs were in for Christian Eriksen".

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to who he supports?

Anyone posting about football on twitter has only ever came across as a complete idiot from what I have seen posted around the forums.

Anyone posting about football on twitter has only ever came across as a complete idiot from what I have seen posted around the forums.

There are some awesome people on twitter who post about football.

Normally though the idiot fans seems to be more Newcastle/Liverpool and Man Utd fans imo.