Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

My cheek looks like I have a golf ball in it. Couldn't get any sleep last night through pain, think I have an infection thanks to my wisdom tooth.

The only one out of all 4 as well to play up... think I got food or something in the gums around the tooth (cause they are really exposed at the moment) :(

Refuse to go dentist, I HATE DENTISTS! Thankfully mum has a few courses of antibiotics here.

My cheek looks like I have a golf ball in it. Couldn't get any sleep last night through pain, think I have an infection thanks to my wisdom tooth.

The only one out of all 4 as well to play up... think I got food or something in the gums around the tooth (cause they are really exposed at the moment) :(

Refuse to go dentist, I HATE DENTISTS! Thankfully mum has a few courses of antibiotics here.

You'll still have to go to dentist at some stage as it'll happen again.

Journalism must be easy - the Mata/Luiz + £10m rumours for Rooney are just nonsensical.

if it was true then United would have been mental to turn it down tbh.

T'is a silly none story though.

Don't they spend years doing journalism at University too? Reckon half of us could write what they do and get paid a handsome amount of money.

Sometimes they comes across as complete tosspots too.

Ollie Holt is a prime example for me - he was a right teat on Twitter last night trying (and failing) to force something controversial out of Lineker.

They act like they define what morals are, but then wheel out tranches of mindless drivel for mindless idiots to hoover up and assume is fact.

Journalists have a lot of influence on people too stupid to form their own opinions, so they should act accordingly.

You'll still have to go to dentist at some stage as it'll happen again.

I am never going to chew on that side ever again, for the remainder of my days.

Stop being a baby and get it sorted.

Nope, I am just going to live off ice cream and painkillers.

Highly recommend the dentist, I have a hatred of them too but I had to go eventually. I had an issue with my top wisdom teeth and my sinuses that caused one of them to crack up the middle and cause searing pain. I knew it wasn't right before it happened as I always felt pressure on the teeth and occasionally chewing caused a sting of pain but I ignored it, like yourself in the hope it goes away.....it really didn't.

In saying that, getting them taken out took about 5 minutes, minimal blood, some iodine stuff that looked like tobacco to fill the wound and it was fine.

Sheffield United or on FM?

Real life.

Real life Sheffield United.

Aye.

Christ that's a signing right there. :cool:

I've only heard good things about him and he seems really good the times I've seen him play. Hopefully he does well for us.

Hopefully be a good move for him. He was supposed to be the next thing to come out the academy a couple of years ago but he just hasn't done anything.

Played a couple of games last season for Liverpool's first team iirc.

I went for a walk with the missus and little'un. Off to see my parents for a few days tomorrow too.

Can't wait for a week on Friday, finally the season starts!!!! Having our game on SKY too is a bonus. I honestly can't wait, I think we've built a cracking side and so far lost no-one either. It might take time for them to settle but we've not had a side this good for 8 years or so imo.

You didn't. I just assumed you'd somehow managed to work out how to get from Old Trafford to Bramall Lane in time.

Nah it would be too much of a rush. I'll just record and watch when I get back tbh.

I won't be getting a new season ticket just yet either. Work comes first and whilst I am still in my probation I don't want to commit to anything. I've just worked out, including this week just gone, next week and the first three days of next week I'll be doing 39 and a quarter hours overtime.