Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just the the usual kind of poppycock that you expect. Might just jack it in and go work on a factory shop floor packing boxes. :D

Can you commute to Sheffield? I'll give you a job :D

I can sense this happening :(.

Just tell her you're going out so she doesn't ask, but then just stay in. Or just tell her you're not doing anything :D

Just tell her you're going out so she doesn't ask, but then just stay in. Or just tell her you're not doing anything :D

|The latter will likely happen :D. We're moving too....

Hahaha, you'd probably earn more money.

Well, no. I get paid ridiculously over the top for what I do.

Can you commute to Sheffield? I'll give you a job :D

I can yes, though I wouldn't want to do so everyday. Already a pain enough going into the city centre at times.

Well, no. I get paid ridiculously over the top for what I do.

I can yes, though I wouldn't want to do so everyday. Already a pain enough going into the city centre at times.

How are you for fitness and stamina? Want to do some sparring work? You'll earn like a months wage in 2 days:D

Where to?

Back to the other half's home village. I don't like the place admittedly but we went to view a house tonight and it was bloody immaculate.

How are you for fitness and stamina? Want to do some sparring work? You'll earn like a months wage in 2 days:D

I think a few of us would happily punch Tom in the face to give him that much money :D.

I think a few of us would happily punch Tom in the face to give him that much money :D.

Harsh :D

I'd happily be punch in the face for more money tbh. If it's what Cleon's saying it is. Hell it might even help :D.

You lack stamina and commitment though :D

I'm extremely fit, but it's too warm for sparring right now!

It's all aircon nowdays you know, its quite posh :lol:

House renting is so annoying. Went to view a bloody lovely house on Friday which we were up for renting but when we sign the contract they want the first months rent (£450), the bond (£450) and 50% of the application fee (£270) there and then. This is on top of the other 50% of the application fee we would have already paid in order to just apply for the house. Simply can't afford to cough up over £1000 just to sign a piece of paper to rent a house.

House renting is so annoying. Went to view a bloody lovely house on Friday which we were up for renting but when we sign the contract they want the first months rent (£450), the bond (£450) and 50% of the application fee (£270) there and then. This is on top of the other 50% of the application fee we would have already paid in order to just apply for the house. Simply can't afford to cough up over £1000 just to sign a piece of paper to rent a house.

This is pretty much the norm. It can be really expensive :(

Who's the best company to go with?

Don't you just go through the Camp America website?

This is pretty much the norm. It can be really expensive :(

The bond and first month rent doesn't bother me as that is what I'm used to, but over £500 just to apply for the thing. That annoyed me.

Searching for your own name is vain!

I didn't, truth be told I saw your name pop up in the the 'last post' section of the main forum which drew my attention, and then upon finding yet another OTF forum I came to see what it was!

I realise how the evidence might point you to your conclusion though... :(

If you were in the GPTG league last year just re-register your side and you should be in it. I've renewed last seasons league.

If not, 56424-26266, that is the code.

It's pretty standard practice to ask a tenant to pay a deposit and months rent in advance. However, a £500 application fee, what is that about?

It's pretty standard practice to ask a tenant to pay a deposit and months rent in advance. However, a £500 application fee, what is that about?

Feck knows. It baffled me and just put me off the property completely.