Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I like grapes. But they have to be really sour/tangy. I only like Granny Smith Apples, melon sometimes, oranges when they are tangy, I like coconut. Is that good?

I like strawberries and cherries sometimes. I do like pineapples. I guess I like a lot of fruit then. But I do have to be in the mood for it.

I am getting rather giddy for the start of the season now. Love reading preview articles :D.

I like the fact that on the LFC website, we do an article where the website gets the views of a fan from each club in the Premiership.

Has my article got in? If I think of anything else to add in, can I add it in? Will screenshots be added in if they are taken?

You never sent me the final version....you sent me a rough unfinished copy :D

Screenshots etc would be ace yeah and make it look better :)

Send it me on a word document or something as that will be easiest :)

No that is great thanks. Might get you to do one in the edition after though about your FM13 one if you wanted :)

I will do one at the very start of FM13 about deciding which is the right career for you and/or I could do one specifically on my career? Up to you!!!

I did send you a finished version. That was it. I can't think of much else to put until we've finished our transfer business. We're still finalising a deal for Messi :D. How would I send it in a word document. It was nearly 2 pages in word Cleon. How long would you like it to be. It's really just an overinflated team guide isn't?

Oh and still wondering whether to get a season ticket or not. Worked out that I could get to 8 definite games and 7 maybes. That could be 11 maybes once I've worked out whether we'll be open on Boxing Day and whether I can book 2 Saturdays off in next years holiday thing.

I will do one at the very start of FM13 about deciding which is the right career for you and/or I could do one specifically on my career? Up to you!!!

Whichever you'dprefer, both sound good :)

I did send you a finished version. That was it. I can't think of much else to put until we've finished our transfer business. We're still finalising a deal for Messi :D. How would I send it in a word document. It was nearly 2 pages in word Cleon. How long would you like it to be. It's really just an overinflated team guide isn't?

just email me the word document :). You add it as an attachment

Oh and still wondering whether to get a season ticket or not. Worked out that I could get to 8 definite games and 7 maybes. That could be 11 maybes once I've worked out whether we'll be open on Boxing Day and whether I can book 2 Saturdays off in next years holiday thing.

Hardly worth it if you can't atleast get value for money. You may aswell just pay on the gate.

Pretty sure I worked it out last year & if you miss as much as three or four games, you might as well have just paid game by game. I suppose that depends on whether you're going to be missing the Class A rated games or Class C.

It's £252 a season ticket for under 21s. With 8 games, some games costing £27 on the gate, others costing £25. I'd be about £50 down. In those 7 maybes, there's 3 evening games, 1 Boxing Day game and 2 games in next years holiday thing. So I could be looking at 15. I should be able to get the two off in April and May next year. And the the 3 evening games should be easy enough considering I do the rotas for my department.

Just realised that I said 11 maybes. It could be 11 definites possibly.

So I could miss 8 games if I can get to the full 15.

Yeah, it makes sense to me. I can't give myself all the matches off unfortunately. I have to work most Saturdays and will probably get 2 weekends off a year. The rotas are also cross checked by my supervisor and then the personnel manager. I was tempted to see if I could just have 4 Saturdays where Forest were at home. But my first weekend is already set. So in theory, if I went on that logic I'd have 2 more Saturdays.

I'm undecided tbh. Knowing my luck, I'd get one and then something would pop up and I'd be £252 down the drain. If I do want one, and there are some left. I'd have to go tomorrow. Where I could end up spending £500 odd.

Adam, Spearing, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Shelvey and the possible addition of Sahin. Those are our central midfielders and we will play a 4-3-3 formation.

I am holding my breath, but I bloody home Adam leaves in a swap deal with Dempsey which has been talked about a lot as of late. I would like to see Spearing leave on a perminant deal but I cant see that happening so a loan will do.

I think we will rotate the midfield a lot more with Henderson & Shelvey being the two to miss out most.

I dont think Mourinho has the time for him at Real. He seems to want rid of him from what I have read.

I personally would like to see Shelvey leave on loan to a Premiership club like Wigan where he is more likely to play week in week out to aid his development, but time will tell on that because he was rather reluctant to leave on loan last season.

Lucas and Nuri is a nice midfield combination. Liverpool for 4th?

I dont think we will finish 4th to be honest. I think we will finish 5th but I just want us to continue a sustained push throughout the season and actually have a chance at the top 4 going into the last few weeks.

I personally think Man City will win the league again, from either Man Utd or Chelsea with Liverpool, Arsenal & Spurs fighting for 4th.