Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

My fantasy team has had a shocking start. Truly terrible.

Reina, A.ferdinand, Kyle walker, joe Allen , cleverly, carzola, Torres , saha, van persie. To name a few.

NO goals scored and about 100 conceded. I know nothing about football.

I didnt think you would take kindly to him.

Well it's a completely needless thing to do purely seeking a rise from other users. As I said; obvious troll is obvious.

On another note, we were awful tonight. Had it not been for De Gea we could have taken a bit of a beating. The only other plus was Kagawa - the sooner our other attacking players get on his wavelength the better.

Am I the only person who thinks Rooney is way overrated? I just don't see a great player when I watch him. He goes missing in games a lot and has more bad spells than good spells imo. Obviously I expect someone who watches him every week to disagree as I don't. But I still think Man Utd lack an out and out goal scorer.

Not been around for a while, been so busy lately getting everything ready for Uni next month :thup:

Turn up with nothing but a pillow and a crate of alcohol, you'll get on fine :D

Can't wait to get back to uni in a couple weeks!

My course starts again on the week commencing 10th September and the days are now a Monday (6-9pm) or a Friday (9.30-12.30pm). Basically I have to go on a Monday after working from half 8 till 5. Going to be very long days :(.

Well considering we sold him for about £4m. I'd think they'd want a bit more than that.

Well, Carroll was bought for £35m, but Liverpool was willing to sell him for a lot lower than that.

People don't tend to buy players for profit in real life, that is more of an FM thing.

My course starts again on the week commencing 10th September and the days are now a Monday (6-9pm) or a Friday (9.30-12.30pm). Basically I have to go on a Monday after working from half 8 till 5. Going to be very long days :(.

Just so you know, I am going back to uni in a couple weeks, and I am only doing two modules this year, so around 5 hours a week. The rest of the time I am claiming your tax for my grant to buy alcohol :brock:

He's helping me with something. As of yet, I'm not willing to discuss anymore :thup:.

No Tom, it's not that.

You've clearly posted that wanting the attention, you attention seeking whore.

SRL I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for helping him in private :D

I haven't brought anything up. I just made a comment. I didn't expect you lot to jump on my back and start having a go, jesus.

Posting stuff like;

Need SRL to hurry up and get online.

on a public forum will prompt responses. Then you reply with;

Because he's helping me and knows what he's helping me with. I just don't want anyone else to know yet.

If you don't want people to know then don't post it on a public forum and keep it in private.

You posted attention seeking:brock: