Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice start and I don't want to burst your bubble but are you sure that's correct? That's a lot to lose in a week and you only started doing half hour a day. Either way nice one, do you feel any different?

What is the weather like over Gateshead Cleon? Bucketing it down here!!

Was **** this morning at about 7am until 11am it was just rain, then brightened up. It's dark again though now and looks like rain

Was **** this morning at about 7am until 11am it was just rain, then brightened up. It's dark again though now and looks like rain

Its starting to settle down now here, but its so bloody gloomy :(.

Have you got much planned for the week-end in the sunny north-east?

Its starting to settle down now here, but its so bloody gloomy :(.

Have you got much planned for the week-end in the sunny north-east?

We get the car back in the morning, it should all be fixed now. But I doubt I'll be doing much apart from watching Football this weekend. The new baby car seat wont arrive until Monday so if we do go out, it'll just be to the park or something.

How about you?

Well yeah, I've weighed myself on the scales and I was definitely 114.1kg on Monday. Now, today I'm 109.4kg. I always double/triple check on the scales as well. I was 17st 9xx on Monday and now I'm 17st 1xx. So about 8lbs. It's probably not that now as I've had my tea. But even then it wasn't massive and it's a lot healthier in terms of what I'd usually eat. I've cut my portion sizes down loads. Haven't touch any sweets apart from a small piece of rock that a colleague from work got me and one pint of diet pepsi. I'm drinking loads more water and eating better foods. I'm obviously doing more exercise. These next three days will be tough though as I won't be able to go to the gym at all. Haven't been tonight as I was tired and I won't be able to go tomorrow or Sunday due to work. But next Monday to Friday I'm on earlies all week apart from Saturday. So I'll be able to go 6 days next week.

I don't feel any different yet. But, my work trousers are falling down even more :(. My belt's already at the last notch as well :(.

We get the car back in the morning, it should all be fixed now. But I doubt I'll be doing much apart from watching Football this weekend. The new baby car seat wont arrive until Monday so if we do go out, it'll just be to the park or something.

How about you?

I have the larget ironing pile imaginable to do so I can see me tuning into Gilette Soccer Saturday whilst doing the ironing haha. The mrs hates doing it so I take that weight off her shoulders because she does all the cooking :brock:.

How is the wife now?

I have the larget ironing pile imaginable to do so I can see me tuning into Gilette Soccer Saturday whilst doing the ironing haha. The mrs hates doing it so I take that weight off her shoulders because she does all the cooking :brock:.

How is the wife now?

Yeah shes getting better cheers :)

So its just a football weekend for yourself then?

Yeah shes getting better cheers :)

So its just a football weekend for yourself then?

Ah cracking news. Glad she is :thup:.

Yeah pretty much. Its the only way that I can really do the ironing. It keeps me occupied or I get sick after 20mins or so :D.

It is okay, you two speak amongst yourselves... I didn't want to chat anyway :(

You're a student, you will be drunk all week-end I suspect!!!

Hey Ty, got much planned?

YAY!

Work in morning, family BBQ thing in the evening... in the middle, the return of the football.

You're a student, you will be drunk all week-end I suspect!!!

Hey, I am not back at uni until mid-September.

I eating coconut :). Started to feel sick as I've had too much.

I caveman. I eat coconut.

I bet you are drinking at this BBQ? :brock:.

Nope, I don't drink casually. Don't think I ever have. :(

EDIT: This post looks too NF for my liking. May just add a sad face to the end to make it more so.

What on earth do you mean when you say "I don't drink casually"?

My parents will drink of a night time, no occasion, just drink casually.

A lot of my mates drink every night just watching TV and that, I call that casual drinking. I only drink on nights out sort of thing.

I would take it as he doesnt drink unless he is going on a night out.

Bingo, we have a winner.

Can't say it was that hard to figure out Tom, so I am baffled by the "what on earth".

I have had a few beers this evening in the house after I got home form work at 6 o'clock. Now I am done!!! Settles me down for the night to be honest where as if I had a coffee I would be wide awake.

I'm the same, I'll sometimes have a pint if everyone else is having one but I generally don't have one if I'm not planning on having another ten.

That's the spirit!

I have had a few beers this evening in the house after I got home form work at 6 o'clock. Now I am done!!! Settles me down for the night to be honest where as if I had a coffee I would be wide awake.

I gave up fizzy drinks a few months ago now as well.

So I literally only drink squash or water these days. Feel so much better for it as well

The only time I ever have fizzy pop is if I am drinking whisky!!! Otherwise that stuff hasnt been in my diet since I was at school.

I got to a stage of drinking a pint or two a day of Coke :thdn:

Shhhhh. Don't say it too loud or else eveyone will know!

I'm quite looking forward to seeing Man Utd play actually. I still think Arsenal will be a big threat though and wont miss RVP that much. He is a good player but I think it'll allow Arsenal to be less direct in their play. Plus Giroud should score a few.

300814_4486666366996_1245109516_n.jpg

We could be thrilling or disasterous. I'm intrigued to see which.

Dunno how you'll fit RVP into the side though as I can't see you playing 442 as you've just got Kawa etc. Will this mean Rooney AMC or outwide? Or Even RVP out wide?

Something like this, which I posted the ther day in the Carrers Forum Discussion thread;

De Gea

Valencia - Vidic - Evans - Evra

Carrick - Cleverley

Nani - Kagawa - Rooney

van Persie

And exactly what I said to accompany it;

I anticipate lots of movement between our front players, which could be great to watch. Add to that loads of rotation with Scholes, Anderson, Young, Hernandez, Welbeck, etc, etc.