Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Bloody newbie.

Tom doesnt like change in his life, clearly!!!

Eww Northampton on a Saturday.

That is when all the weird locals who shop in JJB for their best clothes go out!

That is pretty funny for you Ty I must say.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

That is when all the weird locals who shop in JJB for their best clothes go out!

My mates there are local, and they're so fit it's ridiculous, not even joking. (yes, female mates before any poor jokes come in)

Female locals in Northampton... fit?

I am sorry but linkage is definitely required.

I have been out numerous times on a Saturday in Northampton, start with a bar crawl then get into town... and I swear the woman just get more awful as you get along. First bar they are okay, then by the 6th bar they are all bright orange and bleached hair, and by the time you've hit town they have one shoe on and 3 teeth.

What have people got planned for the week-end?

Contemplating whether to go out tonight or not. There's a guy who's supposed to be out and he's a **** and I don't feel comfortable around him.

Tom doesnt like change in his life, clearly!!!

Well he didn't like it when you got banned.

Was scheduled from the start for today I believe

All were originally scheduled for Tuesday or Wednesday this week coming. FA said that clubs could change the ties if they could agree.

So do I go out tonight or stay in and play FM?

True dat.

I miss Saturday nights in Aber, the locals would come out and try to start a fight with anyone with an English accent. Oh the fun. <3

You people have no standards.

Standards are overrated.

Did the other half have a say in any of this?

As I said earlier;

Went out last night and had a few, so today I'm just chilling out. Might go out this afternoon for some lunch with the other half before she goes to work this evening. Depends though because it's a bit cloudy today and looks like it might rain.

Not drunk. But had a few. And once again, I've opened my mouth and said something I probably shouldn't have. Also bit into one of those luminous thingies and got some in my mouth. Told a friend that I think her mate is still fit. She's split with her bf as well. I have no chance though.

Also, my ears are ringing.

Told a friend that I think her mate is still fit.

Get some balls and tell the bird that, not her mate :D You're not in school anymore.

But don't use the line "I think you're fit!"... unless she is wearing Reebok classics and earrings the size of your fist.