Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

It was only an Olympic World Record wasn't it.

Gold and Silver in the Canoe Slalom 2s. Then a Gold in the Trap Shooting or something. Then another Silver in the Womens Judo 78kg iirc.

No the Women did 3 world records, 1 to GB then China beat it twice.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool team for tonight:

The team is: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Henderson, Spearing, Gerrard, Downing, Cole, Borini. Subs: Gulacsi, Lucas, Adam, Shelvey, Kelly, Robinson, Sterling.

Is Cole going to stay at Liverpool this season do you think?

Its hard to tell. He wants to prove himself and I think Brendan wants to give him a chance but I cant see him being much more than a squad player and on his wages I wouldnt bother if thats all he is going to be.

He has gone off after 23 minutes in this game for Raheem Sterling!!! 0-0 HT - we have been ****.

Liverpool team for tonight:

The team is: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Henderson, Spearing, Gerrard, Downing, Cole, Borini. Subs: Gulacsi, Lucas, Adam, Shelvey, Kelly, Robinson, Sterling.

No offence, but I don't really think anyone in this thread really gives a ****.

In the pub :thup:.

I know a few Liverpool fans who think Henderson might fit in well with Rodgers style of play if he eventually gets the Swansea passing/possession football going. I'm interested in seeing how Liverpool do next season and in particular how they play.

I know a few Liverpool fans who think Henderson might fit in well with Rodgers style of play if he eventually gets the Swansea passing/possession football going. I'm interested in seeing how Liverpool do next season and in particular how they play.

Henderson was a lot more adventurous with his passing tonight than he was throughout the whole of last season. He needs to be given time. People think because we spent £16m on him that he is going to be a world beater overnight, but in terms of football he is still only a kid.

I dont think it is your right to decide this.

You're really just losing it now. What was childish? Saying no one really cares about the Liverpool team in this thread, (I'm not particularly wrong as no one replied to you), or that if you don't like what I say then there is an ignore list?

Henderson was a lot more adventurous with his passing tonight than he was throughout the whole of last season. He needs to be given time. People think because we spent £16m on him that he is going to be a world beater overnight, but in terms of football he is still only a kid.

I was annoyed at him last season, I know he can pass the ball pretty well and when he does go forward he is capable of making something happen. I would love to see him succeed at Liverpool and I am pretty sure he will flourish under Rodgers.

I'm not sure what the hell Sunderland are going to do this season with transfers. We keep getting linked to Fletcher but £12 million seems a lot, I just want us to bring in three or four decent players. Rumours that we might get rid of Cattermole and bring in Annan, not sure how true that is but it's an interesting one. There's no denying that Cattermole can be a complete turd but there are times when he is brilliant constantly harassing the opposition and winning the ball back fairly. Then there's the other side of him the one that likes to try and kill people, if he could control himself he would be a good player but I don't think he can keep his bad tackles under wraps.

You're really just losing it now. What was childish? Saying no one really cares about the Liverpool team in this thread, (I'm not particularly wrong as no one replied to you), or that if you don't like what I say then there is an ignore list?

Yeah I am clearly out of my mind arent I. Every comment in this thread is replied to all the time isnt it so mine was completely pointless to post as its the only comment that has never been replied to!!! Oh, and yes, I am gutted that you said add you to the ignore list :rolleyes:. Clearly heartbroken!!!

I was annoyed at him last season, I know he can pass the ball pretty well and when he does go forward he is capable of making something happen. I would love to see him succeed at Liverpool and I am pretty sure he will flourish under Rodgers.

I'm not sure what the hell Sunderland are going to do this season with transfers. We keep getting linked to Fletcher but £12 million seems a lot, I just want us to bring in three or four decent players. Rumours that we might get rid of Cattermole and bring in Annan, not sure how true that is but it's an interesting one. There's no denying that Cattermole can be a complete turd but there are times when he is brilliant constantly harassing the opposition and winning the ball back fairly. Then there's the other side of him the one that likes to try and kill people, if he could control himself he would be a good player but I don't think he can keep his bad tackles under wraps.

Annan the Ghanaian?

Yeah I am clearly out of my mind arent I. Every comment in this thread is replied to all the time isnt it so mine was completely pointless to post as its the only comment that has never been replied to!!! Oh, and yes, I am gutted that you said add you to the ignore list :rolleyes:. Clearly heartbroken!!!

Stop getting your knickers in a twist.

I would say he was average for us last season but I think the criticism of him was sometimes out of order. I think he had the mis-fortune of some poor tactics by Kenny Dalglish.

I understand your comments about Sunderland. My Dad supports them and I often speak to him about them and he is pretty annoyed. £12m for Fletcher is a heck of a lot and although he is a good player that is massively overpriced. I have my feelings towards Cattermole but I have already expressed them :D. I dont know what to think about the Annan rumour. Class on FM, but so was Freddy Adu on CM02.

I would say he was average for us last season but I think the criticism of him was sometimes out of order. I think he had the mis-fortune of some poor tactics by Kenny Dalglish.

I understand your comments about Sunderland. My Dad supports them and I often speak to him about them and he is pretty annoyed. £12m for Fletcher is a heck of a lot and although he is a good player that is massively overpriced. I have my feelings towards Cattermole but I have already expressed them :D. I dont know what to think about the Annan rumour. Class on FM, but so was Freddy Adu on CM02.

The price tag for Henderson is what brought on a lot of the grief he was getting although not as much as Carroll and Downing.

I wouldn't be sad to see Cattermole leave us he has let us down several times but if he goes we need another tough tackling CM. Not having a dig at you but how come you don't support the same team as your dad?

The price tag for Henderson is what brought on a lot of the grief he was getting although not as much as Carroll and Downing.

I wouldn't be sad to see Cattermole leave us he has let us down several times but if he goes we need another tough tackling CM. Not having a dig at you but how come you don't support the same team as your dad?

Again, all Dalglish's fault!!!! He overpaid and he knew it!!!!

Regarding who I support. Liverpool are the club who I have always followed. I cant really put a massive explanation on it because I wasnt brought up supporting them and it had nothing to do with past glory because our glory was finished when I was growing up but I have always followed them. I speak to my Dad about it and all he says is that I always liked Liverpool from when I started watching football.

Debatable in the extreme considering how Northern you are.

Says the person who lives in Yorkshire!!!

Plus, based on the music I like, I really dont think I could tolerate being anywhere near associated with Chavs.

Again, all Dalglish's fault!!!! He overpaid and he knew it!!!!

Regarding who I support. Liverpool are the club who I have always followed. I cant really put a massive explanation on it because I wasnt brought up supporting them and it had nothing to do with past glory because our glory was finished when I was growing up but I have always followed them. I speak to my Dad about it and all he says is that I always liked Liverpool from when I started watching football.

In my school of 500 kids there was me a Sunderland fan, one Villa fan, a Newcastle fan and the rest were either Man United or Liverpool it was annoying.

In my school of 500 kids there was me a Sunderland fan, one Villa fan, a Newcastle fan and the rest were either Man United or Liverpool it was annoying.

Is this secondary of primary??

In my primary I was one of 80 kids and I was the only one who didnt support Newcastle/Sunderland/Boro. At secondary school I was the only Liverpool fan. There were quite a few Man Utd fans and the rest supported Newcaslte/Sunderland.

Is this secondary of primary??

In my primary I was one of 80 kids and I was the only one who didnt support Newcastle/Sunderland/Boro. At secondary school I was the only Liverpool fan. There were quite a few Man Utd fans and the rest supported Newcaslte/Sunderland.

Secondary school I was born in Sunderland but moved when I was about 4 years old to Shropshire.

How do you mean?

Its just rather ironic that you have steriotyped people from up north with your comment but as soon as its turned onto you dont want to be associated with Yorkshire!!!

Was more aimed at the Yorkshire thing, twats.

It's alright, if we were referring to you then we'd mention South Yorkshire scum. :brock:

Its just rather ironic that you have steriotyped people from up north with your comment but as soon as its turned onto you dont want to be associated with Yorkshire!!!

I never said I didn't want to be associated with it, just that it is more Northern than where I'm actually from.

Was more aimed at the Yorkshire thing, twats.

You dont mean that. Plus, you're an adopted northerner because of your mrs :thup:.

I never said I didn't want to be associated with it, just that it is more Northern than where I'm actually from.

But where you are from is still classed as Yorkshire I suspect!!! I believe you probably sound like you are from there. Despite the fact that Middlesbrough and Darlington people are classed as northern, they still sound like they are from Yorkshire which is where I class them from (Boro more so).

You dont mean that. Plus, you're an adopted northerner because of your mrs :thup:.

But where you are from is still classed as Yorkshire I suspect!!! I believe you probably sound like you are from there. Despite the fact that Middlesbrough and Darlington people are classed as northern, they still sound like they are from Yorkshire which is where I class them from (Boro more so).

They sound nothing like Yorkshire people :D