Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Now I have enough of a social life. I just think you lot obviosly don't know me. I'm not a very jokey person and I am serious about most things alot of the time. I suppose it's just the way I am.

You would be screwed working with me then. I have a very dry sense of humour and a very sarky tone. I said the other day that I thought someone was a c*nt. I was joking, people laughed, but a couple of them didnt and I had a complaint made ha.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you do?

Well, I'm a team leader in a call center. (Depressing let down for some of you, I know).

As Purefun knows, I used to coach football. However, I got a bit cheeed off doing that as was having to do alot of drive around to different schools, uni's, football clubs, etc. I still help out with my local junior sides out sometimes, for free of course.

Well, I'm a team leader in a call center. (Depressing let down for some of you, I know).

As Purefun knows, I used to coach football. However, I got a bit cheeed off doing that as was having to do alot of drive around to different schools, uni's, football clubs, etc. I still help out with my local junior sides out sometimes, for free of course.

I'm still working my way through the coaching qualifications. Takes forever and is expensive.

I'm still working my way through the coaching qualifications. Takes forever and is expensive.

Very expensive indeed. I have my Level 2 but it is just so much money that I dont want to go any further yet. Over time though I will get back into it and also get other qualifications for my teaching such as high jump, javelin, cricket etc.

You would be screwed working with me then. I have a very dry sense of humour and a very sarky tone. I said the other day that I thought someone was a c*nt. I was joking, people laughed, but a couple of them didnt and I had a complaint made ha.

Well no, I wouldn't. Because I call people tits, twats, ***** etc etc when I'm joking. I'm just quite serious most of the time. I'll call our night guy a **** most mornings. He knows I'm only joking. I swear too much tbh.

Pre-season friendly tonight against a well organised side. Playing 1 up top for around 30 minutes, meant I was running around like a headless chicken closing down the defense... that is all after biking 6 miles to the match, warming up and stuff.

The 6 miles back was the best ride ever, just a brilliant cool down.

--

Also just read what I have missed while I was at football... the only thing I have to sum it all up is ":D"

I am the same, I love my metabolism.

I did stop drinking fizzy drinks and red bull about 2/3 months ago now.

What do you drink with vodka? Presuming you still drink aha.

Don't read the thread then. You seem to be a lot like Cleon, so don't post.

Can I still read the thread even though I've been sick of your moaning for a good six months?

Don't read the thread? You're destroying a brand of thread I've been reading/posting in for over five years with your monthly moanings about girls, weight, etc. I am well within the realms of sense to say "don't post" to you.

^^

Pre-season friendly tonight against a well organised side. Playing 1 up top for around 30 minutes, meant I was running around like a headless chicken closing down the defense... that is all after biking 6 miles to the match, warming up and stuff.

You don't mention the result, I'm guessing you lost? ;)

Nope, less than £7.52. I don't have more. But if I keep going I know what I'd be able to afford. End of that discussion as I'm bored of discussing me.

Christ, I can earn more than that in my part time job stewarding ffs. The way you bang on about your job anyone would think you were management or something.

You stopped coaching? :(

Not really no. I fecking hate the place so far. Bar my wife, I know no-one up here :(

Thats the only pain I have with moving over to my mrs' side!!! All my friends are the other side of Durham so I have to travel to see them all.

Thats SRL's fault really, he should have welcomed you and should have introduced you to the neighbours. :(

You do realise I live about 45 minutes away from him. Where Cleon lives I cant even understand the way they speak man!!!

Yeah he should have :(

No need for all the unhappy faces guys, but I will join in :(.

Thats the only pain I have with moving over to my mrs' side!!! All my friends are the other side of Durham so I have to travel to see them all.

You do realise I live about 45 minutes away from him. Where Cleon lives I cant even understand the way they speak man!!!

No need for all the unhappy faces guys, but I will join in :(.

That's another thing, I can't understand anyone at all.

All my friends/family are 3 hours away, not like I can go visit every day. Once a month at best.

Is that because no one in Sheffield can afford anything? :D.

It's because its a boxing gym so we can afford to let people use the facilties free, but if they want to take up boxing then they have to pay for coaching etc which only works out like £3 a lesson :)

You touting to become my pimp?

If anyone is in or around Sheffield, you could gladly use any of our gyms for free.

Ahh I'd love to walk into a boxing gym and get trained up. I'd ****ing love it. One of my big regrets is not taking it up when I was younger.

Ahh I'd love to walk into a boxing gym and get trained up. I'd ****ing love it. One of my big regrets is not taking it up when I was younger.

Never too late, even if its only as a hobby :)

Some of our members are in their 60's or later.

We still have the odd ex pro come and give lessons at certain points in the year too. Tim Witherspoon is quite the regular :thup:

Can anyone help ? i tried posting a screeny and got a message sayin i dont have the privilage to post..

any ideas how i can post pictures ?

You link from whatever image site you uploaded to. What you tried to do was upload the image straight to here, which you can't do, it needs to be hosted somewhere else.

Can anyone help ? i tried posting a screeny and got a message sayin i dont have the privilage to post..

any ideas how i can post pictures ?

It isnt dirty is it???

Anyway, to post a screenshot off FM you need to do the following. On the game, have the screen open on what you want the screenshot of and press Alt+F9. This will save an image in the folder My Documents/SI/FM12/Screenshots. You can edit the image, crop it do what ever you wish. You then need to go onto an image posting site such as Imageshack or Photbucket and upload the picture. Then on the screen you will get a load of codes. To post the picture you need to copy and paste the Forum Code or Picture Code. Something like that anyway and thats how they appear on here.

If you are generally just posting a picture off the Internet you need to right click and save the picture into the My Pictures Folder and then follow the instructions from the Imageshack/Photobucket point :thup:.

You link from whatever image site you uploaded to. What you tried to do was upload the image straight to here, which you can't do, it needs to be hosted somewhere else.
Give Neil Brock a pm, and he will gladly help you out. :thup:

Booooooooooooooooooooo.

It isnt dirty is it???

Anyway, to post a screenshot off FM you need to do the following. On the game, have the screen open on what you want the screenshot of and press Alt+F9. This will save an image in the folder My Documents/SI/FM12/Screenshots. You can edit the image, crop it do what ever you wish. You then need to go onto an image posting site such as Imageshack or Photbucket and upload the picture. Then on the screen you will get a load of codes. To post the picture you need to copy and paste the Forum Code or Picture Code. Something like that anyway and thats how they appear on here.

If you are generally just posting a picture off the Internet you need to right click and save the picture into the My Pictures Folder and then follow the instructions from the Imageshack/Photobucket point :thup:.

brilliant, i tried uploading to photobucket but still wont allow upload it for some reason...Il try again in a minute to make sure.

Its nothing dirty, just a screenshot of Fm.

PM me :cool:

You best not be wanting to set up a man date or anything mind!!!

brilliant, i tried uploading to photobucket but still wont allow upload it for some reason...Il try again in a minute to make sure.

Its nothing dirty, just a screenshot of Fm.

I use Photobucket, but only because after uploading so many pictures on Imageshack you cant upload anymore.

You best not be wanting to set up a man date or anything mind!!!

I use Photobucket, but only because after uploading so many pictures on Imageshack you cant upload anymore.

Sorted it, must have been putting the wrong url in cause in kept coming up invalid in the end..thanks for your help

What do you drink with vodka? Presuming you still drink aha.

You don't mention the result, I'm guessing you lost? ;)

I drink vodka with orange mostly now for pre-drinks. It always use to be vodka redbull or vodka vimto.

Oh, we lost 1-0 yeah :(

Christ, I can earn more than that in my part time job stewarding ffs. The way you bang on about your job anyone would think you were management or something.

I was on £7.20 something when I was 18 at Tesco ffs :D

Everyone thinks I'm best mates with tom. Outside of this thread I have no other interaction with him apart from odd post in his tactic thread and career forum.
Some regulars and some lurkers keep pm'ing me saying and are under the impression I know you irl .
Haha wonder where they got that idea from!

Have nothing to do with that. Rumours. :brock: