Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike your ability to use the English language correctly. (Corrected it for you).

I much prefer being good with women, then with my grammar on a forum :rolleyes:

"Excuse me love, but ... I don't know how to say this, but I know the difference between their and there."

Will certainly get in her pants.

Well duh. Though I hope you are not inferring I am not god with the fairer sex.

And if truth be told, it doesn't hurt to be good at both.

Actually yeah, being good at both could get you into a hot secretary or librarian's pants.

I approve!

I asked her originally for Sunday and she said she had football and asked what I was doing. I then asked her whenever or something like that and she replied with that.

The last last time I had this problem, the girl said exactly the same thing, which worries me a little.

lying-bitch.jpg

NF, give it a bit of time (2 weeks maybe), ask her again and if she says something along similar lines then just use that as a no. Or have a general conversation with her, find a time she isnt actually meant to be 'busy' and then you can ask if she wanted to do something on that day.

Flights to Dortmund booked, cant wait. *horrible cool smiley*

SRL88 - Love the journeyman thread in whichever other section of the forum it's in. Definitely has inspired me to have a save of that ilk if/when i get bored of my Chelsea save. Unfortunately i wouldn't be able to run that many leagues on my laptop so my "journey" would be a bit more limited!

Cheers tom :thup:.

I was considering starting one on FM11, but wasnt sure if I would stick it out and after going as far as I could with Hoffenheim this year I thought I might as well. It has really kept me interested and its much better than getting bored of a save because your at 1 club forever.

I think my estimated game speed with all the leagues I have loaded is either 1 1/2 or 2*. Its definately worth giving a go, even if you can only load 6-7 nations.

NF, give it a bit of time (2 weeks maybe), ask her again and if she says something along similar lines then just use that as a no. Or have a general conversation with her, find a time she isnt actually meant to be 'busy' and then you can ask if she wanted to do something on that day.

I'm still talking to her and I asked her whether that was a no. Maybe, wrong of me but I don't care. She said that it isn't a no and that she doesn't actually know when she's free due to work, football and college. I'll still talk to her and I'm out on Saturday at a party and shall be walking with her.

Predictions for tonights game everyone? Man City/Liverpool that is.

Well, I can't stand either team, so hopefully some aliens fly down and vapourise the stadium while the game is ongoing.

Failing that, I think it'll be be close. Them lot from the other half of the city who play in blue to win 2-1.

Oh what time is that? May pre-drink in the SU while watching that!

Its an 8 o'clock KO but I think the programme starts at half 7 on ITV.

I know you did SRL. I've taken your advice.

Good man :thup:.

Well, I can't stand either team, so hopefully some aliens fly down and vapourise the stadium while the game is ongoing.

Failing that, I think it'll be be close. Them lot from the other half of the city who play in blue to win 2-1.

I wouldnt expect anything less from you tom :p.

As long as we come away with a positive result which by that I mean worst case scenario not losing by more than 1 goal, I think we will be in the Final.

Get on at the LFC website to!!! I couldnt remember and when I saw Ty's post I was on there and used that for my information, which says 8 o'clock.

I got the channel wrong though.

Good result. You went to get a draw and to hopefully snatch a goal, and you did that.

Yeah. Felt we could and possibly should have been a couple of goals up in the first half, but after 10mins of the 2nd half I could just sense that it was going to be all City...and I hate it when we sit back like that and hope to cling on. Luckily, City were so poor and I only felt concerned on a couple of occassions.

Still a lot of work to do though.

You're right about City, they were very poor.

How average do they look without Kompany, Yaya, and David Silva?

They arent the same team without them. With the amount of money they have spent, their whole squad should be making the effect on a game that them 3 do.

Also, Ive never noticed until this last week how annoying City fans are. Fans of every team disagree with referee decisions, but god they whinge at literally everything that happens.

Oh, and Llew, cracking goal :cool:.

Spurs are having an extremely good season like. I dont think they will sustain a challenge for the title, but I can see them splitting the Manchester clubs IF one of them is to drop off the pace.

Spurs are having an extremely good season like. I dont think they will sustain a challenge for the title, but I can see them splitting the Manchester clubs IF one of them is to drop off the pace.

Surely if we split the Manc clubs we'll be challenging for the title?

Surely if we split the Manc clubs we'll be challenging for the title?

Like I said, I think it all depends on if one of the Manchester club's drop off the pace. I think Spurs will finish roughly 10pts behind the eventual title winners, so Im suggesting that one either Utd or City would have to finish further behind.

I dont think that will be the case though, but I wouldnt be suprised if it happened at the same time. Out of the top 3, I would love for Spurs to win the title, but I think Spurs will finish 3rd, which would be a very, very good season for them.

Personally, Im going:

1. Man Utd

2. Man City

3. Spurs

4. Liverpool (I have to keep my hopes up so let me off with this).

5. Chelsea

6. Arsenal

I would have said as long as Arsenal keep Van Persie fit they will break back into the top 4, i just cant see Liverpool doing that well without that wonderful person Suarez....Carol just does not fit into that Liverpool team and i dont think ever will, Liverpool want to play too much football for the style Carrol is best suited towards.

I used to have a soft spot for Liverpool, especially when Kenny came back, but the last few weeks and reading their official forum has made me despise the club, its been run in a horrible way at the moment and whilst it would be very very harsh to blame the club for what happened the other night they have to be accountable for creating this us against the world siege mentality they seem to generating at the moment.

Its also highly amusing how Kenny can see ANY tackle made against his players, yet doesnt seem to see ANY incident where his players are doing something wrong, like last night Johnson's tackle was very dangerous, yet low and behold KD didnt see it, he is worse and more annoying than Wenger and i honestly never thought i would ever say that.

All managers are like that milner. Wenger is a lot worse than anyone for that, nevermind Kenny, and Fergie does it about as much as Kenny. Every single manager does it.

I understand why Mancini is a little frustrated about the situation with Kompany getting sent off, but I hate the way he went on about it. If any player had tackled like that against a Liverpool player and won the ball I would be saying good tackle. If he took the players ankle, then fair does it is a foul. What Gerrard said in his interview last night was spot on as well. He tried getting Skrtel sent off last week, then Rooney & now Johnson. He is as bad as half the players.

Fergie sticks up for his player, but even he will admit when its bleeding obvious his player is in the wrong, Kenny simply does not see a single tackle his team makes unless a foul is wrongly given against one of them, which adds too the seige mentality they have going at the moment, if he does not criticise one of his players for a dangerous tackle the morons in the stands start to think there is something going on against their team and before long it blows up. There is no way in any world Liverpool should have wore those T-Shirts and acted the way they have during all this, stick up for your players yes, but stick up for a guy who admits he used racists language against another and didnt know any better?! Come on.