games gone gold

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, well, well....there's been the odd mention here of a possible midnight demo. Think I best slip into a slinky see-through black number, pour myself a large shiraz and put my finger on the trigger ;-)

I think you'll find barrel in the mouth pointing slightly upwards is most effective & painless. ;-)

The last demo wasn't released at the weekend. Slinky number tossed aside, large cognac poured. Feels wet

I'm not saying it has to be a weekend. Miles tweeted today about the game going gold and that the demo will be at the weekend. Read the first post.

I'm not saying it has to be a weekend. Miles tweeted today about the game going gold and that the demo will be at the weekend. Read the first post.

he posted that it was still slated for the weekend. not that it would be on the weekend.

he posted that it was still slated for the weekend. not that it would be on the weekend.

He said the demo is planned for the weekend and if it changes he'll tweet about it. He hasn't tweeted anything more about it and is at a leaving party for someone at War Child.

http://twitter.com/#!/milessi/status/121607683387293696

Love the expectation of release of the demo its probably bigger than getting hold of the full game going on what gets said in the forum.

Put it this way, I'm feeling rather pleasured and spent. Midnight approaching, can't wait till its high noon on MY sundial ;-)

Disappointment for the idiots who think it'll be released today. The tweet from Miles is pretty clear to me.

insulting people is classy.

Archived