4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMPORTANT

i have noticed that if you set left striker like right striker you have 2 finisher expecially if your

left striker is a left footer and it allow you to score more goals ;););)

its ok its aot tighter at the back but In my opinion its not like the original version.

original version, but he gave oi's and set him target man, he said.

yes also this is

I've been using this tactic (fabulous) in Louletano,

orangina'm already in the league, but I found a grave tactical error in that suffers a lot of goals. Many times he was winning by 2-0 and the opposing team reached a draw or even win,

so I decided to start moving in tactics without moving the way you play it, and improvements to the defensive and kept the offensive force.

with the original tactic had an average of 2.44 goals scored and conceded 1.8

with my version got an average of 2.64 goals scored and conceded 0.54

As you can see, does not change much offensively, defensively but has greatly improved

With my new version I became a league champion with orangina Louletano

download

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20064991/4-2-4+devasto_defense+(Louletano,+Mai+2013).tac

Shovel I have the same problem ... I got the tar to win 4-1 at the port and if the game was over 10 minutes they drew or lost i ... was 4-3, and then a tie when I had a lead of 2 goals or speak up, although the team had an average of 23 shots on goal ... I do not understand, but not me tb resulta.Hei-start a new save in another tactical team experience pa

Oh, and it made for patch 1.2.1

Well, that's what happened to me and decided to start moving on the tactical and now I no longer happens.

I posted for download a few post's tactical ago

If it's so much better at the back, why did you say what you did in the top quote? :)

do you use a target man? because in the new tactic you released the target man box is ticked...

i'm using the latest version of the tactic and it is working very good so far, both strikers are scoring a lot

do you use a target man? because in the new tactic you released the target man box is ticked...

i'm using the latest version of the tactic and it is working very good so far, both strikers are scoring a lot

no target man...

I haven't tested it on the new patch... i'll do it form tomorrow

just wanted to say that i have testet it on the new patch and i gotta say it is working great so far on my tottenham save.

and i actually did not remove the tick on the target man box but i havent selected any target men, but i still feel the tactic is really effective

Hi Grags!Congrats on your tactic with Luletano(or something like that :p).It's the best tactic in 11.2 by far and I hope it will also be in the new patch.How do you deal with it in the new patch?I wish it is as good as in 11.2!

Even though I don't use downloaded tactics in my proper games I thought I would give this a test with Fulham, I used the original and Basal's in 2 different games.

The first 10 or so games was brilliant, scoring for fun etc, probably because the other teams didnt expect me to attack so much being Fulham.

But after 10 or so games and the other teams changed the way they played against me due to me being near the top and attacking the tactic stopped working, struggled to score and the other teams just soaked up the pressure and hit me on the break.

But then I get that with every tactic, when it starts doing well the al changes how they play and it stops working without some tweaks and this tactic was no different.

I was still creating chances and averaged 8-10 shots on target a game even when I was losing but the strikers went from being deadly to not being able to hit a barn door.

Brilliant when it worked though but when the other teams changed the way they played it stopped working.

More a tactic for a top team in the league I think.

Is there a way to stop the cm's fitness going proper low to like 55-60 after every game?

wait for patch 11.4 :D , but then they will screw up something else..so MAYBE patch 11.54 will be good LMAO :D

knap, look at my tactic and you can see that your setting are different only for the single instructions in mentality at defense... winger, forwards, team mentality, ecc ecc are the same!!!

if i post some screen i show you this...

Archived