[FM11][RELEASED] 3d Match graphics by DW420 aka DaWeed420

dw420

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two quick questions:

1) If you have more than one manager playing and they want different coloured nets for their teams, can this be done?

2) Same question but relating to the match balls?

Two quick questions:

1) If you have more than one manager playing and they want different coloured nets for their teams, can this be done?

2) Same question but relating to the match balls?

Afaik, No and no...

Hi, just to start these graphics are amazing, but i've got a problem on my game. I think I've installed them correctly and they are in the correct files, i have my backup files on a seperate folder. But anyway, whenever i'mabout to start a game my whole game closes and it comes up that 'something has forced the game to close and windows is looking for a problem'. Could you run me through the installations for the 3D match ball, Pitch Textures and Crowd please ?

For the pitch textures, when you extract them into the textures_v3 file, do you do it in folders? So the file will have a list of folders saying Damp, Muddy etc..? or do you just open all of them and extract into there?

For the pitch textures, when you extract them into the textures_v3 file, do you do it in folders? So the file will have a list of folders saying Damp, Muddy etc..? or do you just open all of them and extract into there?

Extract each rar so that its contents replace the contents of the folder with the same name as the .rar

eg.. damp.rar contents go into the damp folder and replace the files that have the same name as them.

I found someone who i think tried to rip you off

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3903

Cheers for the heads up...the admin of the site has been contacted and the whole issue should be sorted soon.

Please let me know if you come across any similar incidents.

FM-Base were the ones who stole the Scottish database a guy in the Editors' hideaway spent ages making. They are seriously notorious thieves.

Hang on, they put that thread up 3 weeks ago. You started this thread one week ago. Where did you put your work up on FMGreece?

As Daweed said, he contacted us, as soon as we were aware of the problem it was rectified. To call us notorious thieves thanks to one major incident which happened a long time ago is akin to slander, please stop it now.

For arguments shake...

http://www.fmgreece.gr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=269&t=31224

First post was made.. Nov 11th 2010...

The humanoid that uploaded it to FM-Base didn't ever bother repacking it....so further proof is trivial. Try to DL it...and check the filename...

The site owners/admins are (partially) responsible for not checking whether said humanoid had my permission or not before allowing it on their servers.

I am one of those staff members responsible, please contact me directly in future with any further issues, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=24935. Our approval system has now changed, and I am now partially responsible for approving files. I don't approve anything graphical unless it is posted by a known graphics creator. If a total newbie uploads some professional looking grpahics they usually aren't approved as plagiarism is suspected, your graphics uploaded by someone else clearly slipped through (we have hundreds of files uploaded every day by our members) and the problem was rectified as soon as we were made aware.

I hear you. Last year it was one of the senior moderators who plagiarised a database that took a lot of work to make. The bastards have form, I'm afraid. They need to be brought into line.

The problem you speak of happened a long time ago, and our procedures have changed since then, as said to you in another thread, take your slander elsehwere please. We are one of SI's top affiliates, consistently producing some of the highest numbers in terms of site visitors as well as downlaods compared to other official fansites, it's unlikely SI would give us Gold Afilliation if we were ''thieving bastards.''

that's fine. I'm not looking to start a war. The incident concerned a file for FM10. I forget the date but it was well under a year ago; whether that is considered "a long time ago" is a matter of opinion. Glad to see you've improved your procedures, even if this one slipped through. I'll still avoid your site, but I won't say any more about it.

I'm on a Mac and I didn't have to rename anything... Followed the instructions for every mod and they all work beautifully.

Thats good to hear :)

My guess that they would need some sort of renaming came from seeing a separate Mac folder for skins etc... :) glad to be wrong :)

these are brilliant mate, anything else you have ready?

Not atm...make sure to check back at a later date though, as i will be updating this thread when i do.

So if I download and install all the pitch textures, they will all appear in the game at different occasions depending on the weather?

Just wondering before I download.

Yes

on my mac the net colours dont seem to work i've tried black and blue ones but the nets are non existent when i play. the pitch and fans and balls work fine though.

what would i have to do to get the nets to work? you said something about renaming them?

You mention in the Striped 3D kits "number plate" fix that a v.2 might be needed to fix an issue. Are you working on it and, if you are, how far away is it? Thanks for this - great stuff :thup:

help me, I deleted the file "default" (the default directory of FM) in Fm2011 \ data \ sigfx \ graphics \ pictures \ kit_textures_v2 \ default. What you can please "Up" up for me, I thank you very much.

ManUtdvChelseaTVView.png

help me, I deleted the file "default" (the default directory of FM) in Fm2011 \ data \ sigfx \ graphics \ pictures \ kit_textures_v2 \ default. What you can please "Up" up for me, I thank you very much.

Cant help you m8...my default folder contains anything but default textures.

You mention in the Striped 3D kits "number plate" fix that a v.2 might be needed to fix an issue. Are you working on it and, if you are, how far away is it? Thanks for this - great stuff :thup:

No...and i will not be working on any updates anytime soon i'm afraid, as my hands are full with another project of mine which holds a higher priority (in my agenda anyways :) ).

All i can say atm is if everything goes well with that...you wont care for a v.2 :)

What is the difference between ball_shader and green_ball? or use the game when ball_shader green_ball?

because I see the ball all white.

Ball_shader = normal ball

orange_= snow ball

Green_ball shader is used for the green ball which you dont get to see often...afaik its used in extreme conditions.

Could you advise any update for the number appear at the shirt when watching the match through 3D

As i have stated before i do not intend to release a fix for it, the whole "number plate" pack was made on request of a friend, as a quick fix on SI's bad texture work...

What is in the works?

I have decided to replace the default textures with others that make major changes to the way kits are coloured.

As it stands all kits have 3 colours one being used as the background [main] colour, one as foreground [shirt design] colour and the last being the outline [sleeve trim and collar] colour. My aim is to create textures where the 3rd colour refers [where possible] to a 3rd pattern, thus allowing a kit texture to produce more than one kit design.

Heres some visual examples:

aekhomedemo.th.pngarisdemo.th.png

osfphomedemo.th.png

...unfortunately it takes ages for one person to research and create said textures...so progress is made according to my (limited atm) free time.

PS. Later on i intend to release a simplified version of this [with less designs available in total] for those that dont want to use the editor..yet want different textures in their game.

@dw420 congrats dude for this AWESOME work..Great stuff..You took SIs great game and did it even better.All working fine for me.And if u are Greek u will understand this:Μπραβο ρε Μαγκα εσκισες-Bravo Dude u rock.:thup:

Wow this is amazing and i can't believe i have not seen this until now, i have added everything and backed up my whole sigfx folder and the sections that i have overwritten just to be on the safe side.

I hope everything in the first couple of posts are as up-to-date as possible, cheers for this

hi dw420 i have recently downloaded the new look pitches,but i am bit unsure how i back up folders in pitch ( in meshes ) as i am new to fm11 i wondered if you would explain step by step instructions how to back up files to installing very much appreciated !!! keep up gud work they look gr8 thanx m8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was just wondering if its possible to change the writing on the buildings outside the ground as im playing in germany and have english shop signs outside ? also do you have the texture for a bundesliga ball ? thankyou very much for the other textures they are great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived