[FM11][RELEASED] 3d Match graphics by DW420 aka DaWeed420

dw420

All textures were made from scratch..using the SI default ones as placement guides. Please respect the time and effort spent on them (which was over 50 hours in total) and don't plagiarize my work...finding someone who took my work as his own is REALLY EASY since this isn't a popular editing area of the FM games. In order to make this abundantly clear the following annoying msg will precede and follow any material i offer:

REDISTRIBUTION IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT MY PRIOR CONSENT

Coloured Nets Pack [black/blue/green/red/yellow] [hexagonal/square] *v.2*

Preview:

colourednets1.png

-How to Install-

1.Browse to:

(Your installation folder)\data\sigfx\meshes\goalpost

2.Backup

net_cross_shader.dds

3.Extract the coloured net of your choosing from the .rar and replace.

DOWNLOAD

Version History:

v.1 4/12/2010 Initial release [square nets]

v.2 1/1/2011 Added hexagonal variants . Adjusted square net colours to match.

Nike T90 Tracer ball (3d) *v.2*

ball602.png

Preview:

ballm.png

-How to Install-

1.Browse to:

(Your installation folder)\data\sigfx\meshes\ball

2.Backup your original files

ball_shader.dds

ball_shader.png

green_ball_.dds

green_ball_.png

orange_ball_shader.dds

orange_ball_shader.png

3.Extract the .rar contents and replace above mentioned files.

---------

DOWNLOAD

Version History:

v.1 11/11/2010 Initial release [GSL]

v.2 30/12/2010 Added EPL / Serie A / La Liga variants . Corrected GSL colours.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternate crowd shirts

Preview:

crowdo.png

-How to Install-

1.Browse to:

(Your installation folder)\data\sigfx\textures\crowds\shirts\male

2.Backup ALL .dds files:

3.Extract the .rar contents replacing above mentioned files.

---------

DOWNLOAD

Alternate pitch textures

Preview:

pitchpreview.png

Download links:

Damp

http://www.mediafire.com/?65sbj1uzqgw8sb8

Dry

http://www.mediafire.com/?881jvddilhhkl40

Frozen

http://www.mediafire.com/?x675o7hdbg32ilm

Hard

http://www.mediafire.com/?pxzptfbrt5l7nsp

Muddy

http://www.mediafire.com/?nd3etphg2d0o84a

Perfect

http://www.mediafire.com/?9aihyded5s7o7pi

Water Logged

http://www.mediafire.com/?qsfc1da90af4ld2

Installation instructions

1.Browse to:

(Your installation folder)\data\sigfx\meshes\pitch\textures_v3

2.Backup all files and folders (Do not delete them)

3.Extract the .rar archives in the folder bearing the respective name, replacing the original files.

Any comments regarding the betterment of the textures are more than welcome...@ http://www.fmgreece.gr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=269&t=31795

F.A.Q

Q:Why no single file download?

A:MAINLY BECAUSE THE FACT THAT SOME MIGHT BE BORED TO PRESS 10 MOUSECLICKS MORE IS OF NO IMPORTANCE TO ME :p..WHAT MATTERS IS THE ABILITY TO UPDATE A PITCH CONDITION'S TEXTURES WITHOUT HAVING TO UPLOAD A 90MB .RAR FILE EVERY SINGLE TIME.. :)

Q:I dont like the grass pattern/theres should be more wear and tear on the pitch...

A:ALL PHOTOS WHERE TAKEN BY REPLACING THE TEXTURES ON A FOOTBALL GROUND THAT HAD A PERFECT PITCH, NO WEAR AND TEAR AND NO MUD.THE TEXTURES I EDITED CHANGE NOTHIN BUT THE WAY THE GRASS LOOKS.WEAR AND TEAR/GRASS PATTERN & MUD ARE DIFFERENT TEXTURES THAT OVERLAY THE ONES PROVIDED HERE.

Thanks/credits: to all the ppl from the fmgreece.gr & wehellas.gr forums that provided input during the beta stage.

STRIPED 3D KITS "NUMBER PLATE" FIX

Preview:

platest.png

1.Browse to:

...\Football Manager 2011\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\kit_textures_v2\default

2.Backup all files.DO NOT delete them.

3.Extract the rar file contents.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7xmzuxb3x7um1az

All default style striped shirts now have a "box" on which the player numbers sit on.

This is one you can do whatever you want with, as far as i am concerned...just credit me for taking the time to do what noone else bothered with (if you intend to use it)...

Thanks mate, this is great.

Hope they help make the 3d experience a bit better for some [its impossible to please everyone]

If you like what you find here....make sure to leave a reply...perhaps this way SI will realise that its a popular editing area in terms of request and will release more information to the public about how to edit stuff like ref kits, physios.. etc :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL :)

As a matter of interest and i would never do it BUT If some one took your work and sold it as there own how would you prosecute them ??? Can you take them too court ?

Since i have proof that i created these textures from scratch, [all the psd's of all the versions, upload dates etc]...

then...the short answer to your question is yeah if they try to make money out of it, i can take them to court...and unless they bring an army of lawyers with them chances are i will win hands down, due to overwhelming evidence. No matter the country, no matter the court..

Lets just say that i have enough faith left in the human race and its sense of honour.... that i am willing to put up for free, what others (perhaps) could sell...

@ phnompenhandy

I'm on it m8 :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/247553-DL-3d-Match-graphics-by-DW420-aka-DaWeed420?p=6318515#post6318515

This is fantastic mate! SI SIGN HIM UP!!

That would be yours and my wish coming true :) but I'll settle with SI hiring *anyone* to do stuff like pitch textures/balls/referee & medic kits etc, Imo they add A LOT to the experience...oh sending some more info (on how to edit 3d match graphics) the community's way wouldn't hurt either... :)

IF anyone from SI ever reads this....for the love of god...waste some polygons on the two team managers / make some referee & medic kits... You're killing the whole buzz dammit :)

Wow, the alternate pitch textures look awesome! Now it's really worth to play full matches in 3d mode.

Are these working for FM10 too?

I haven't tried them with FM10...but i would expect them to work...

My team plays with a green kit so some pitch textures make it hard to see the kit, otherwise it's perfect

My fav team [Panathinaikos] also wear green, and i have managed Ireland [green/white] as well...so i know what you mean.

But...its impossible for me to make sure that all greens don't "blend in" since i dont have some kind of colour chart of the greens used in the 3d kits, and testing 1 by 1 the teams would take ages.

Love the new pitch textures but i think the muddy 1 is slightly too dark :)

Any pictures i could find of a muddy pitch...were even darker :) if you can post some photo that shows a muddy pitch that is brighter ...i'd be more than happy to amend it :)

Look really good, but on the muddy pitch the actual mud is inside the goal not goalmouth any ideas, no problem if can't be fixed still an improvement

Could you post a screenshot of that please? Since the game is supposed to load mud textures on top of the pitch textures... I'm a bit confused as to what you mean.

On your screenshot for STRIPED 3D KITS "NUMBER PLATE" FIX you can see the mud inside the goal not the goalmouth.I am not criticizing your work in anyway just wondering as said before looks great and a great improvement, cheers for reply.

...These are [supposed to be :)] parts that the grass has failed to grow properly, due to the goalposts etc impeding its growth and the goalie walking every now and then to gather the ball from his net. I didn't bother creating rough patches in front of the goalmouth because that is achieved by overlaying a different set of textures on top of mine (something that i am not sure for the goal area...).

I'll probably reduce the effect /move it further away from the goal-line if and when i update them [i'm currently busy with a couple of other projects].

PS. Thanks to all for the input...and keep it coming. It makes it a lot easier to spot minor errors etc when you have a second or third opinion.

Am i correct in saying that all the different textures you have done ( which are great ) would change then when my team ( Cardiff City ) have put in underground heating ? So if i normally have a muddy or flooded pitch that would normally show in the 3D Match now would not show as bad ???? so is the pitches done in relation to whether pitches have heating or the stadiums are under cover.

Am i correct in saying that all the different textures you have done ( which are great ) would change then when my team ( Cardiff City ) have put in underground heating ? So if i normally have a muddy or flooded pitch that would normally show in the 3D Match now would not show as bad ???? so is the pitches done in relation to whether pitches have heating or the stadiums are under cover.

Installing undersoil heating, should prevent conditions like snow (Frozen) showing up on your pitch...i would expect you to see more of the perfect/dry/damp textures than muddy/w-logged/frozen , but then again i am not 100% sure.

yeh i am currently in norway and havent seen a frozen pitch yet. but all the teams in my league must have undersoil heating so :|

In a savegame which i tried the textures for a couple of seasons...it seemed to me that as soon as i installed undersoil heating, almost everyone in my league did as well [it was REALLY hard to find any match within the league with a frozen pitch]...i dismissed it as the climate changing [Greece gets some snow throughout the year, but its nowhere near what Norway gets].

It could be that Norwegian grounds are well prepared for adverse conditions...or there is an undersoil heating bug (?).

my guess was that they all just had undersoil heating because they KNOW that its fkn cold. most teams in the lower leagues dont have it. I might have a go at watching one of their games and seeing if its frozen or maybe when we play an away cup game at a bad teams stadium

:)

doesnt bother me really, just a nice effect

dw420

can u make the balls to english premier league and Serie A la liga?

Smashing work M8

cheers

can you confirm if these are correct...?

[Normal]:

The premier league ball is exactly the same with light blue instead of red outlines

The serie A has pink outlines instead of red outlines

The la liga has the same colours but inverted [red for black/black for red].

[Orange]:

Premier league: is exactly the same..the only thing that changes is the league logo.

La liga: is exactly the same..the only thing that changes is the league logo.

Serie A: is exactly the same..the only thing that changes is the league logo.

[Green]

Premiership: baby blue - silver outline - black fill

Serie A: pink- silver outline - black fill

La liga : Red- orange outline - black fill

can you confirm if these are correct...?

[Normal]:

The premier league ball is exactly the same with light blue instead of red outlines

The serie A has pink outlines instead of red outlines

The la liga has the same colours but inverted [red for black/black for red].

[Orange]:

Premier league: is exactly the same..the only thing that changes is the league logo.

La liga: is exactly the same..the only thing that changes is the league logo.

Serie A: is exactly the same..the only thing that changes is the league logo.

[Green]

Premiership: baby blue - silver outline - black fill

Serie A: pink- silver outline - black fill

La liga : Red- orange outline - black fill

Yes its the correct colour's

cheers M8

Great downloads, just one problem for me, I can't get the black nets to work, every other colour works though. Any advice?

My best guess (along with some info on the nets) :

All the nets are actually dual coloured.The green/red/yellow/blue also have black in them...The reason for this is that if they were single coloured they would be downright ugly . Adding black made them look more transparent and also helped exaggerate the "chain link fence" effect. The black nets are "special" in that they already have black (their primary colour). For that reason white was chosen as the secondary colour, which is probably what is at fault...and white needs to be replaced with dark grey.

None the less, give the ones in the "white" folder a try (alternate set using the same colour combination but inverted)...and see if you get any luck.If not, drop me a shout and i'll sort it out.

Archived