Avoid The Drop 2011

Welcome to Avoid the Drop 2011, hopefully this will go as well as 2010 version did.

Not much to say really, just try and make sure you post now and again, and dont expect amazing updates ;) most of the stuff i could say will be in the screenshots i'll take.

Screenshots will probably be taking at the start of the game, and then at the end of most teams season (probably mid June).

I will try and update at the end of each transfer window too (September and February).

Enjoy!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 10

This is for the final 10 players that have never been relegated throughout their playing and managerial career.

Highest Transfer Value

1. Fatboy - Aston Villa - £825k

2. Stuart Shaw - West Brom - £650k

3. Walid Farouk - Lazio - £625k

4. Chris Owen - Burnley - £550k

5. Ihsaan Ahmed - Everton - £525k

6. Soviet Sovietovski - Vaslui - £500k

7. Stoni - Naftan - £425k

8. G-Funk Deluxe - Motherwell - £325k

9. Mauno Berglund - Werder Bremen - £300k

10. Whoopy Dee'e - Udinese - £275k

Players and Their Agents

Ihsaan Ahmed

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Ben Arsenal

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Frank Badstuber (Cant be Out)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Luke Baker

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Viljahlmur Baldursson

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Mauno Berglund

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Kevin Brown

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Mark Brown (CBO)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Chopper

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Dami (CBO)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Whoopy Dee'e

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Larri Diazza

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Jamie Einchcomb

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Walid Farouk (CBO)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Fatboy (CBO)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

G-Funk Deluxe

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Glasser

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Allan Juel Hansen

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Hao

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Lee Harding

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Tony Hawker

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Ishu

Personal

Agent

------------------------

KPnuts

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Chris Owen

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Try Pio

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Cerneo Quam

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Scholesy Jr.

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Stuart Shaw

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Davidus Solo (CBO)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Soviet Sovietovski (CBO)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Stoni (CBO)

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Tardinho

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Joe Tompkins

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Long Tym Toon

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Chris Weight

Personal

Agent

------------------------

Cant be Out(CBO) players are ones that are playing in a league that has already started.

105 screenshots later and that's everyone. Glad im not doing that many screenshots again.

Can anyone beat my team's ace nickname the Schapenkoppen (Sheep heads) ;)

Cant beat that, mine are the Lily Whites... but at first glance my chairman's name gave me a giggle: Dr. Dirk Rasch

I thought the R in his first name was a C at first

September

Ihsaan Ahmed - Season hasnt started yet but he's played in 6 friendlies and scored twice. Feels he would only consider a call up from England at the moment.

Ben Arsenal - Played in 3 games so far with an avg rating of 7.33, and Turnhout are in 5th place. Called up for the Singapore first team.

Frank Badstuber (Cant be Out) - Has played 29 games for Rotor and luckily his side are safe from the drop anyway, sitting in 5th with 9 games to go.

Luke Baker - Hasnt played any first team games yet, but has 3 in 3 in non-competitive games. Osnabruck are 12th after just two games.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Is injured, but only for 4 more days. Hasnt started a first team game yet but has 5 goals in 4 friendlies. Golden Arrows are 3rd after 2 games.

Mauno Berglund - Played 3 games with a rating of 6.40, not very good really. Radnicki sit bottom of the league after the 3 games.

Kevin Brown - Just like Luke Baker he hasnt played any games in Germany yet but has played in 1(3) friendlies, scoring 1 goal. Paderborn are 11th in the league.

Mark Brown (CBO) - 23 games played for Athlone Town, no goals yet, but 4 assists to his name. Athlone are 7th in the league and should be safe from the drop. Is injured for up to 2 months.

Chopper - 2 games played for Imotski with an avg rating of 7.00. Imotski are currently 6th in the league after just 2 games.

Dami (CBO) - 22 games and 6 goals for the Nigerian, not the best goals to games ratio at the moment. Grotta only have 2 games left and cant be relegated.

Whoopy Dee'e - Is out for up to 2 weeks with a groin strain. Hasnt played a league game yet, but made 2 appearances in the cup. Irony Bat-Yam are 11th after 1 game.

Larri Diazza - Out for up to 7 weeks with a sprained ankle. Made 3 appearances before his injury and Bajai sit in 1st after 3 games in the league.

Jamie Einchcomb - 4 goals in 5 friendly starts impressed and he carried it into the league with 2 goals in 2 starts. Lurgan Celtic sit in 3rd place after 2 games.

Walid Farouk (CBO) - Only played in 3(1) games so far with 1 goal to his name. 7 games to go and Jonkopings are currently in 1st place.

Fatboy (CBO) - Injured, but only for 1 more day. Has played 13 games with 1 assist and 2 MOM, with an avg rating for 7.31. Nizhniy Novgorod are 14th, close to relegation, but he cant go anyway.

G-Funk Deluxe - Another injured player, but only 1 day to go. Scored 1 in 4 games for Altrincham before his injury. Altrincham are in 24th with 0 wins so far.

Glasser - Played 1 cup game conceding 1 but they still won and 1 in the league keeping a clean sheet in a 0-0 draw. Arges are 9th after 1 game.

Allan Juel Hansen - Has made 4 appearances so far with 1 goal in the cup. Freamunde are 11th in the league, still early days though, anything can happen.

Hao - 2 games for Foligno but no goals yet and a rating of 6.20 isnt too good. Foligno are 6th in the league, just outside the play-offs.

Lee Harding - 6 games and 3 goals for Lee in a good start for both himself and for Newport as they sit in 2nd place.

Tony Hawker - New season hasnt started yet so 4 appearances in friendlies for Tony. Tony had an avg rating of 6.55 in the friendly games.

Ishu - 2 games played for Gaziantep and 1 goal scored in a good start. Gaziantep are 14th in the league though. Is in the India first team.

KPnuts - 3 games played and 1 goal in the cup, but Spezia start fairly badly and are in 15th place. Is currently with the Spain u-19 squad.

Chris Owen - Pretty good start with 4 goals in 9 games for Chris. Lustenau are doing well and are 4th in the league.

Try Pio - 9 games, 1 goal and 2 assists for Try Pio so far. Airdrie are currently in 3rd place in the league. Is with the Belgium u-19 squad.

Cerneo Quam - Out for 2 days with a gashed leg. Had only played 1 game before his injury for Arsenal (UKR), who are 5th in the league.

Scholesy Jr. - 2 goals and 2 assists in 9 games for Scholesy Jr., but Chiasso arent doing too well and are in last place. Touted as the next Jimmy Bullard.

Stuart Shaw - Played 5 games for Dordrecht with 2 assists. Dordrecht are currently 12th in the league. Is with the Scotland u-19 squad.

Davidus Solo (CBO) - Great stuff from Davidus with 11 goals in 16 games for Beijing IT. Beijing IT are 8th in the league.

Soviet Sovietovski (CBO) - 28 games played by Soviet with 5 goals and 9 assists. Santiago Wanderers are currently 8th in the overall League.

Stoni (CBO) - Good start from Stoni with 3 goals in 2 cup games. Hasnt started in the league yet, but Polatsk are currently 12th.

Tardinho - 5 games, 0 goals and 1 assist and an avg rating for 7.30 so far for Tardinho. FC Fyn are currently 8th.

Joe Tompkins - Brilliant start from Joe with 6 in 6 non-competitive and then 3 in 3 for competitive matches. Airbus however, are 9th.

Long Tym Toon - Only 1 game played by Las Palmas and Long Tym Toon didnt make an appearance, they are currently 19th.

Chris Weight - 6 games, 2 assists and 1 MOM for Chris with an avg rating of 7.25. Pacy Football are 12th in the French National.

No Transfers in the first window

Forgot to mention that Jamie Einchcomb has retired from international again :S i think because he wasnt getting picked. I can try and sort something out with FMRTE at somepoint though, if i can change it back and maybe you could pick a 2nd nationality and he might opt for that, not sure.

September

Mark Brown (CBO) - 23 games played for Athlone Town, no goals yet, but 4 assists to his name. Athlone are 7th in the league and should be safe from the drop. Is injured for up to 2 months.

It seems my dodgy hamstring even manages to rear its ugly head in the virtual world too!

Forgot to mention that Jamie Einchcomb has retired from international again :S i think because he wasnt getting picked. I can try and sort something out with FMRTE at somepoint though, if i can change it back and maybe you could pick a 2nd nationality and he might opt for that, not sure.

That's... extremely odd. :/

I haven't got a second nationality in real life but maybe you could set it as Norhtern Irish. I should be up and around that sort of level in a few years time, right? (Provided I'm still in it, of course).

Pleased with my start though. Come on the Lurgan Celtic. :cool:

That's... extremely odd. :/

I haven't got a second nationality in real life but maybe you could set it as Norhtern Irish. I should be up and around that sort of level in a few years time, right? (Provided I'm still in it, of course).

Pleased with my start though. Come on the Lurgan Celtic. :cool:

Yeah i'll get it changed, i just hope i can actually take him away from retirement, and should be good enough yeah, and i'll be following all players until they retire even if they get knocked out

Archived