Fm11sx

littleblue50

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mean to sound ungrateful, but is there any way you could post an update with 11.3 compatibility before you get too deep into the project of making all those changes? I feel like I would be able to wait much more patiently for the new features, i.e. performance upgrades, if I had a functioning version to tide me over until then. As far as I'm concerned, the previous versions were great, and contained just about everything I would ever want from an editor - any new features at this point are just an added bonus.

Don't mean to sound ungrateful, but is there any way you could post an update with 11.3 compatibility before you get too deep into the project of making all those changes? I feel like I would be able to wait much more patiently for the new features, i.e. performance upgrades, if I had a functioning version to tide me over until then. As far as I'm concerned, the previous versions were great, and contained just about everything I would ever want from an editor - any new features at this point are just an added bonus.

All i personally use the FM11SX for is Regen hunting. I'd love something with just the 11.3 compatibility but i guess Littleblue doesn't want to release a sub-standard product.

Little Blue: thank you very much for your efforts.

Could you comment about the memory performance? Is it to the point where one can run FM and FM11SX simultaneously without difficulty? Its been a major issue in the past and I hope your latest revisions seek to address this problem fully.

Also, can you project some sort of time-frame we can expect the next release?

All i personally use the FM11SX for is Regen hunting. I'd love something with just the 11.3 compatibility but i guess Littleblue doesn't want to release a sub-standard product.

Unfortunately the two (11.3 compatible and the new format) can't really be separated. I mentioned awhile ago that SI did a very odd thing with the 11.3 database that they'd never done before. The ID of the database is the exact same as the 11.2 release, so LB had to come up with some tricky way to figure out which database you're using to make it load correctly. Bottom line is that her workaround is part of the whole new FM11SX code base because it's not just a few changes in a few source code files (as it was with 11.2, 11.1, etc.).

But she is nearing the end of the tunnel and it shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks (so say mid to late April). PLEASE NOTE: I'm tossing out my own ETA, just based on how much coding I think needs to be done.

Really looking forward to the new version, sounds fantastic :D

Just FYI, iFMRTE just got released and while it's very basic, if you need simple editing on Mac then that's probably the best solution until FM11SX is updated.

Just downloaded and used iFMRTE for the first time and it's... OK. Like you said, fine for simple editing of player attributes and (limited) club finances i.e. budgets and balance. But going from FM11SX to that is a bit like Arsenal going from Thierry Henry to Franny Jeffers.

Smgran, Littleblue,

Firstly, well done on this superb app. Can't even begin to imagine how much time, effort and skill it must require.

Secondly, I have a question regarding a function of FM11SX: Is it possible/will it be possible in the next build to create 'real' transfers in the game; by which I mean, in the last version I used, you could edit a player's club, but it wasn't recognised as a transfer per se in game, rather the player just magically moves clubs. Is/will it be possible to for example, edit a player to move to club A, for £xx, on date xx/yy/zz?

Thanks in advance.

An Announcement

I have put alot of effort into FM11SX over the years and I completely love the little app I call my baby, but I am sad to say that it has come to a point where, after alot of soul-searching and thought, I don't believe developing FMSX for the Mac is just worth it anymore and I am turning my attention to other hobbies.

I will be removing the source code shortly, and will possibly consider continuing the project next year but as I am about to sell my Macbook Pro as I got a shiny new Dell PC and I have fallen out of love with Apple, if there ever is any future of FMSX in a year or so, it will definitely be on Windows and not Mac.

Thank you everyone for being part of this journey and I hope you forgive my actions.

littleblue

Hi Amy i'm so sorry to hear about that ... but anyone of us can be angry with you ... even just for the fantastic work you did till today.

I think i could speak for all saying you ... absolutely we forgive you ... ;-)

Shame i'm not a coder ... and just an art director ... :D i could ask you to give me your son :D

So Amy be quite and don't worry ... i'm sure anyone will understand your actions. Big kiss and Hug.

P.S. just one thing. Do you think to release the last update with the 11.3 support before ... close the project?

Best wishes for all and again good luck in the PC world ;-)

Marco

Thank God it is April 1st! My scouting department was already taken by despair with this cruel LB announcement. Ok, LB, we already took our lesson: none will EVER complain about dates or anything. We (the users) promise to behave...

An Announcement

I have put alot of effort into FM11SX over the years and I completely love the little app I call my baby, but I am sad to say that it has come to a point where, after alot of soul-searching and thought, I don't believe developing FMSX for the Mac is just worth it anymore and I am turning my attention to other hobbies.

I will be removing the source code shortly, and will possibly consider continuing the project next year but as I am about to sell my Macbook Pro as I got a shiny new Dell PC and I have fallen out of love with Apple, if there ever is any future of FMSX in a year or so, it will definitely be on Windows and not Mac.

Thank you everyone for being part of this journey and I hope you forgive my actions.

littleblue

An Announcement

littleblue

That gave you away. Happy April Fool's Day!

anyone who checked the updates wouldnt have been fooled I think , Ive been committing things all day lol. actually not too far off release now :)

Couldn't help myself hehe :) Love my mac waaay too much ever to switch over to the dark side :p

anyone who checked the updates wouldnt have been fooled I think , Ive been committing things all day lol. actually not too far off release now :)

Couldn't help myself hehe :) Love my mac waaay too much ever to switch over to the dark side :p

Ha ha...when I read your April 1 entry for the 1st time I was terrified, but the 2nd time made more sense and put a smile on my face....really good one, littleblue :-)

ok this *may* be the final change list for RC1

- fixed a bug displaying penalties stat column in player scout
- fixed a bug displaying teamwork stat column in player scout
- the scout no longer opens in a separate window
- game loading time has been greatly reduced
- memory usage has been reduced
- associated clubs can now be added to media sources
- regional divisions can now be added to clubs
- nation pickers now close properly
- city pickers now close properly
- the editor section now has a brand new UI
- added nation editing to local areas
- fixed a bug where various entities would cause a crash if displaying where no name had been set by the game
- stadium changes now have proper, descriptive names
- added city pickers to competition boundary city selections in the editor
- added competition level field to the editor
- removed business type from sponsor editing as it has changed, so wouldn't correctly work
- added 11.3 support
- fixed a bug where player name generation would cause a crash in the rare situation where an assigned name is empty
- continent background images and logos now display in the continent section if present in a users graphics folder
- competition background images and logos now display in the competition section if present in a users graphics folder
- the player preview panel in the scout now shows a female default head image if the person is a woman
- the player preview panel in the scout now shows the players photo if the image exists in the users graphics folder
- added a city picker to media source editing
- adding competitions to media sources now adds the correct ID
- removed the defunct "group membership" from nation editing
- added nationality gain type editing to nation editing
- added length, width and area editing to nation editing
- added population editing to nation editing
- added east asian ethnicity to person editing
- changed 'media' title to 'current employer' in journalist editing
- added 'size of agency' to agent editing
- added 'style of writing' to journalist editing
- added character trait editing to journalist editing
- added honesty and curiosity to journalist editing
- added agreement viewing and removal to nation editing
- added banned player viewing, adding and removal to nation editing
- added agent viewing, adding and removal to nation editing
- added coefficient viewing, editing and removal to nation editing
- added human player pool viewing, adding and removal to nation editing
- added recent FIFA ranking points viewing, editing and removal to nation editing
- added shortlist viewing and shortlist minimum reputation editing to nation editing
- added transfer preference viewing and editing to nation editing
- added spoken language viewing and editing to nation editing
- added nations treated as EU viewing to nation editing
- added nations treated as non-foreign viewing to nation editing
- added FIFA ranking matches viewing to nation editing
- added future regen viewing and editing to nation editing
- added tactics editing to nation editing
- ID lookup tool now looks up IDs from UID as well as row ID
- added staff (coaches/physios) to nation editing
- default nation logos now show if no custom logos are assigned
- added alternative stadiums to nation editing
- completely revamped kit editing (Diego_Werderdona should be happy)
- added kit & colour editing to nation editing
- person photos now display in the header for person editing
- added spokesperson editing
- added twitter update type editing to human editing
- added competitions as referee/assistant viewing/adding/removing to official editing
- added past game viewing/editing to official editing
- added editing abilities for 6 more player preferred moves
- scouting knowledges can now be added to staff in non-player editing
- player bans and injuries sections are now viewable even if a player has no bans or injuries in player editing
- added receive type and date injured to player injury viewing
- added decision, reason, scope and start date to ban viewing
- player match forms and team forms now show on the same screen
- identified 3 unknown formations
- contract clause and bonus types will now always display correctly
- club logos now show if set in custom graphics
- identified 1 new club relationship
- added season ticket holders editing to club editing
- added city & chairman editing to club editing
- added training workloads and ratings to club editing
- fixed a bug where transfer embargo dates wouldn't show in the editor for some clubs when they should
- fixed a bug where first teams would show up with a blank name in the team section of club editing
- added team manager editing
- lang_db.dat and FMF extractors now allow you to choose where to extract files to
- file extraction completed messages no longer show if you press the cancel button
- added teams to nation editing
- added more info to the game info view

ok this *may* be the final change list for RC1

- fixed a bug displaying penalties stat column in player scout
- fixed a bug displaying teamwork stat column in player scout
- the scout no longer opens in a separate window
- game loading time has been greatly reduced
- memory usage has been reduced
- associated clubs can now be added to media sources
- regional divisions can now be added to clubs
- nation pickers now close properly
- city pickers now close properly
- the editor section now has a brand new UI
- added nation editing to local areas
- fixed a bug where various entities would cause a crash if displaying where no name had been set by the game
- stadium changes now have proper, descriptive names
- added city pickers to competition boundary city selections in the editor
- added competition level field to the editor
- removed business type from sponsor editing as it has changed, so wouldn't correctly work
- added 11.3 support
- fixed a bug where player name generation would cause a crash in the rare situation where an assigned name is empty
- continent background images and logos now display in the continent section if present in a users graphics folder
- competition background images and logos now display in the competition section if present in a users graphics folder
- the player preview panel in the scout now shows a female default head image if the person is a woman
- the player preview panel in the scout now shows the players photo if the image exists in the users graphics folder
- added a city picker to media source editing
- adding competitions to media sources now adds the correct ID
- removed the defunct "group membership" from nation editing
- added nationality gain type editing to nation editing
- added length, width and area editing to nation editing
- added population editing to nation editing
- added east asian ethnicity to person editing
- changed 'media' title to 'current employer' in journalist editing
- added 'size of agency' to agent editing
- added 'style of writing' to journalist editing
- added character trait editing to journalist editing
- added honesty and curiosity to journalist editing
- added agreement viewing and removal to nation editing
- added banned player viewing, adding and removal to nation editing
- added agent viewing, adding and removal to nation editing
- added coefficient viewing, editing and removal to nation editing
- added human player pool viewing, adding and removal to nation editing
- added recent FIFA ranking points viewing, editing and removal to nation editing
- added shortlist viewing and shortlist minimum reputation editing to nation editing
- added transfer preference viewing and editing to nation editing
- added spoken language viewing and editing to nation editing
- added nations treated as EU viewing to nation editing
- added nations treated as non-foreign viewing to nation editing
- added FIFA ranking matches viewing to nation editing
- added future regen viewing and editing to nation editing
- added tactics editing to nation editing
- ID lookup tool now looks up IDs from UID as well as row ID
- added staff (coaches/physios) to nation editing
- default nation logos now show if no custom logos are assigned
- added alternative stadiums to nation editing
- completely revamped kit editing (Diego_Werderdona should be happy)
- added kit & colour editing to nation editing
- person photos now display in the header for person editing
- added spokesperson editing
- added twitter update type editing to human editing
- added competitions as referee/assistant viewing/adding/removing to official editing
- added past game viewing/editing to official editing
- added editing abilities for 6 more player preferred moves
- scouting knowledges can now be added to staff in non-player editing
- player bans and injuries sections are now viewable even if a player has no bans or injuries in player editing
- added receive type and date injured to player injury viewing
- added decision, reason, scope and start date to ban viewing
- player match forms and team forms now show on the same screen
- identified 3 unknown formations
- contract clause and bonus types will now always display correctly
- club logos now show if set in custom graphics
- identified 1 new club relationship
- added season ticket holders editing to club editing
- added city & chairman editing to club editing
- added training workloads and ratings to club editing
- fixed a bug where transfer embargo dates wouldn't show in the editor for some clubs when they should
- fixed a bug where first teams would show up with a blank name in the team section of club editing
- added team manager editing
- lang_db.dat and FMF extractors now allow you to choose where to extract files to
- file extraction completed messages no longer show if you press the cancel button
- added teams to nation editing
- added more info to the game info view

Wowzers!!!

Cannot. Wait.

How about a simpler way to select players to edit? Something like seeing a list of players assigned to one club, clicking on a particular player and proceeding with actually editing said player?

1.0 RC1 is up now.

Due to the drastic re-write of the code there could be a few remaining bugs and there will be a couple more improvements in performance. Please make sure to back up your game if you are editing.

Updated.

When i load 11.2.1 games, works fine, but when i try an 11.3 game, it crashes everytime.

mine is crashing...

here is the log.

Process: FM11SX [2379]

Path: /Users/pedrogoncales/Downloads/FM11SX.app/Contents/MacOS/FM11SX

Identifier: com.littleblue.FM11SX

Version: 1.0 RC1 (0.9.5.1)

Code Type: X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process: launchd [106]

Date/Time: 2011-04-05 01:20:12.125 -0300

OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.7 (10J869)

Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 532338 sec

Crashes Since Last Report: 39

Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 383 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 9

Anonymous UUID: A8DAE8E6-C587-4B00-89FA-825FAE70A920

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)

Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000013a23

Crashed Thread: 5

Application Specific Information:

objc_msgSend() selector name: respondsToSelector:

Thread 0: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8573829a mach_msg_trap + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8573890d mach_msg + 59

2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff82386932 __CFRunLoopRun + 1698

3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff82385dbf CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 575

4 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff840457ee RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 333

5 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff840455f3 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 310

6 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff840454ac BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 59

7 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff86d7de64 _DPSNextEvent + 718

8 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff86d7d7a9 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 155

9 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff86d4348b -[NSApplication run] + 395

10 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff86d3c1a8 NSApplicationMain + 364

11 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x00000001000015bc start + 52

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8575112a kevent + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff85752ffd _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 154

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff85752cd4 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 185

3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff857527fe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 252

4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff85752128 _pthread_wqthread + 353

5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff85751fc5 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8573829a mach_msg_trap + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8573890d mach_msg + 59

2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff82386932 __CFRunLoopRun + 1698

3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff82385dbf CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 575

4 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff8010cf5f +[NSURLConnection(NSURLConnectionReallyInternal) _resourceLoadLoop:] + 297

5 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff8008df29 __NSThread__main__ + 1429

6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff857714f6 _pthread_start + 331

7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff857713a9 thread_start + 13

Thread 3: com.apple.CFSocket.private

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8577be52 select$DARWIN_EXTSN + 10

1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff823a8498 __CFSocketManager + 824

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff857714f6 _pthread_start + 331

3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff857713a9 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff85751f4a __workq_kernreturn + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8575235c _pthread_wqthread + 917

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff85751fc5 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5 Crashed:

0 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff8911a1d1 objc_msgSend_vtable5 + 9

1 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff8008f283 _NSDescriptionWithLocaleFunc + 64

2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8236cdfd _CFStringAppendFormatAndArgumentsAux + 2877

3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8236c27d _CFStringCreateWithFormatAndArgumentsAux + 109

4 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff8008ce45 -[NSPlaceholderString initWithFormat:locale:arguments:] + 140

5 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff8008f227 +[NSString stringWithFormat:] + 187

6 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x0000000100016d4b -[Database readGameDB:atOffset:] + 36478

7 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x0000000100098481 +[sXFGameDBLoader readFileFromData:intoObject:] + 759

8 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x0000000100004bb7 -[Controller loadGame:] + 3091

9 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff8008df29 __NSThread__main__ + 1429

10 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff857714f6 _pthread_start + 331

11 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff857713a9 thread_start + 13

Thread 5 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):

rax: 0x0000000000000000 rbx: 0x0000000000013a23 rcx: 0x0000000000000000 rdx: 0x00007fff8022f940

rdi: 0x0000000000013a23 rsi: 0x00007fff874c7c70 rbp: 0x0000000116d252c0 rsp: 0x0000000116d25298

r8: 0x00007fff8236c98c r9: 0x0000000116d26520 r10: 0x0000000000000002 r11: 0x0000000000000003

r12: 0x00007fff8022f940 r13: 0x0000000000000000 r14: 0x0000000000000000 r15: 0x0000000000000000

rip: 0x00007fff8911a1d1 rfl: 0x0000000000010202 cr2: 0x0000000000013a23

Binary Images:

0x100000000 - 0x10010eff7 +com.littleblue.FM11SX 1.0 RC1 (0.9.5.1) <73B55F4B-D842-0385-CE92-C8E3586F6A8A> /Users/pedrogoncales/Downloads/FM11SX.app/Contents/MacOS/FM11SX

0x1002b0000 - 0x1002d4fff +com.brandonwalkin.BWToolkitFramework ??? (1.2.2) <F26A4140-0493-56B1-5AE3-B84D9282CBBF> /Users/pedrogoncales/Downloads/FM11SX.app/Contents/Frameworks/BWToolkitFramework.framework/Versions/A/BWToolkitFramework

0x1002f4000 - 0x10030bfff +org.andymatuschak.Sparkle 1.5 Beta 6 (313) <7D298003-0E13-7E27-8237-9C0E1D621133> /Users/pedrogoncales/Downloads/FM11SX.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Sparkle

0x100324000 - 0x10040afe7 libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 0.9.7 (compatibility 0.9.7) <2D39CB30-54D9-B03E-5FCF-E53122F87484> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

0x114b00000 - 0x114b8efff com.apple.xquery 1.3 (29) <71FD97A3-4B78-7F8C-70AD-9449A499E486> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XQuery.framework/XQuery

0x115a99000 - 0x115c2afef GLEngine ??? (???) <7B2CD458-D828-6A44-C918-C194838974D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine

0x115c5b000 - 0x11607efef libclh.dylib 3.1.1 C (3.1.1) <0774DA8C-734E-2639-0F37-CCB20D17CDBD> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib

0x116102000 - 0x116128fff GLRendererFloat ??? (???) <0AF0FF0D-6FD6-B5FA-9991-C8F58E8F1DD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat

0x1163f3000 - 0x1163f8fff com.apple.qldisplay.Generic 2.3 (327.6) <F497227C-B37C-2338-CB60-75B91133B1ED> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/Resources/DisplayBundles/Generic.qldisplay/Contents/MacOS/Generic

0x200000000 - 0x200787fff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver 1.6.26 (6.2.6) <D469864E-34A6-37EE-A01D-7C2AF0223D35> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver

0x7fff5fc00000 - 0x7fff5fc3bdef dyld 132.1 (???) <486E6C61-1197-CC7C-2197-82CE505102D7> /usr/lib/dyld

0x7fff80003000 - 0x7fff80026fff com.apple.opencl 12.3.6 (12.3.6) <42FA5783-EB80-1168-4015-B8C68F55842F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x7fff80033000 - 0x7fff8007cfef libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <0FCD57C5-D7AA-F2DD-D2EC-C1C8B931F65C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x7fff8007d000 - 0x7fff80300fe7 com.apple.Foundation 6.6.6 (751.53) <476E617B-B59B-53DE-991D-98C1993BCBCE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x7fff80301000 - 0x7fff80332fff libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <6925991A-9B1B-B9FA-645A-807F9BCC3DE7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x7fff80333000 - 0x7fff803a4ff7 com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.10.23 (4.10.23) <3304268B-A93D-9F79-09C0-AA9081406352> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA

0x7fff803a5000 - 0x7fff803caff7 com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <E138C8E7-3CB6-55A9-0A2C-B73FE63EA288> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x7fff803cb000 - 0x7fff8045afff com.apple.PDFKit 2.5.1 (2.5.1) <38BEE9BB-3716-49BA-7E14-687FE9E066EB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit

0x7fff8045b000 - 0x7fff80471fe7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.10 (207.10) <458F0259-6EDC-16BA-E6AA-1CEED002D188> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

0x7fff80472000 - 0x7fff805a7ff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <AFAB42A2-A3A8-83D8-D583-613625706690> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x7fff805a8000 - 0x7fff805e9ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia 0.484.20 (484.20) <42F3B74A-F886-33A0-40EE-8399B12BD32A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia

0x7fff805fe000 - 0x7fff80698ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 4.4 (???) <55B528A6-0C88-6CB8-152B-A34A440FACFE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

0x7fff8085f000 - 0x7fff80860fff com.apple.MonitorPanelFramework 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <5062DACE-FCE7-8E41-F5F6-58821778629C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MonitorPanel.framework/Versions/A/MonitorPanel

0x7fff80872000 - 0x7fff80aadfef com.apple.imageKit 2.0.3 (1.0) <5D18C246-303A-6580-9DC9-79BE79467C95> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit

0x7fff80aae000 - 0x7fff80b2dfe7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <6D8AD3F7-409D-512C-C5BE-66C64D1B8F3E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x7fff80b2e000 - 0x7fff80e62fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.34 (861.34) <B5680539-CB31-6C6D-C0AD-606D4D46E7F5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x7fff80eaf000 - 0x7fff80ed0fff libresolv.9.dylib 41.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9F322F47-0584-CB7D-5B73-9EBD670851CD> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x7fff80ed1000 - 0x7fff8108ffff libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <2C6ECACF-CD56-1714-6F63-CB6F5EE7A1E2> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x7fff8129f000 - 0x7fff81509fef com.apple.QuartzComposer 4.2 ({156.28}) <60956AE3-2B2D-A0B7-9D92-3EE33D3A7051> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer

0x7fff8150a000 - 0x7fff81535ff7 libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <87A0B228-B24A-C426-C3FB-B40D7258DD49> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x7fff81590000 - 0x7fff815a4fff libGL.dylib ??? (???) <0FA671EB-6FA0-BA97-C00A-C42247C22B26> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x7fff8169e000 - 0x7fff816c6fff com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <E9269069-93FA-2B71-F9BA-FDDD23C4A65E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x7fff8174c000 - 0x7fff81769ff7 libPng.dylib ??? (???) <0C232C1E-49C8-F7A9-9634-DF2BDA1AB722> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x7fff8176a000 - 0x7fff81e6706f com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <F0A5F62D-4C66-5B1F-4F13-322932915901> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x7fff81e68000 - 0x7fff81e7afe7 libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <76B83C8D-8EFE-4467-0F75-275648AFED97> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib

0x7fff81e7b000 - 0x7fff81ee3fff com.apple.MeshKitRuntime 1.1 (49.2) <4D3045D0-0D50-7053-3A05-0AECE86E39F8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitRuntime.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitRuntime

0x7fff81ee4000 - 0x7fff81f29fff com.apple.CoreMediaIOServices 134.0 (1160) <BA22EA4A-4572-749A-4FE0-1323E0B6F6F3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaIOServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIOServices

0x7fff81f74000 - 0x7fff81fc3ff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.1 (6.1) <01B370FB-D524-F660-3826-E85B7F0D85CD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer

0x7fff81fd0000 - 0x7fff82080fff edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.11 (6.5.11) <085D80F5-C9DC-E252-C21B-03295E660C91> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x7fff82081000 - 0x7fff8219afef libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <C4BB281B-629D-08ED-2991-3D51671B0B02> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib

0x7fff8219b000 - 0x7fff821a1ff7 IOSurface ??? (???) <EAD87C9F-BADC-7116-4ADD-0B0679459D24> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x7fff821a2000 - 0x7fff821dbff7 com.apple.MeshKit 1.1 (49.2) <832A074D-7601-F7C9-6D3A-E1C58965C3A1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/MeshKit

0x7fff821de000 - 0x7fff822fffe7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <48AEAFE1-21F4-B3C8-4199-35AD5E8D0613> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x7fff82300000 - 0x7fff82305fff libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <878C429B-44D4-875C-1A35-4FD8C6152695> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x7fff82316000 - 0x7fff8232cfff com.apple.ImageCapture 6.0.2 (6.0.2) <06E4103B-9BE4-7EAD-B532-89FC5EB06ED4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x7fff8233a000 - 0x7fff824b1fe7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.4 (550.42) <770C572A-CF70-168F-F43C-242B9114FCB5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x7fff82513000 - 0x7fff82542ff7 com.apple.quartzfilters 1.6.0 (1.6.0) <9CECB4FC-1CCF-B8A2-B935-5888B21CBEEF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters

0x7fff82573000 - 0x7fff82576ff7 libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <00C97B96-8D3B-45EB-F503-DB49712DC42D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x7fff82577000 - 0x7fff82578ff7 com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <BE4E577D-87EC-8FD0-5341-AE99CE4ADC99> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x7fff82645000 - 0x7fff82a70fef com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.6.4 (561) <C4AB0054-B2C8-246E-0F17-98F4BD5BE94C> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

0x7fff82a71000 - 0x7fff82ab4ff7 libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <2C596A24-8B86-79D6-1A8E-5E8FFB6A1558> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x7fff82abe000 - 0x7fff82b7bfff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 359 (359) <8F509D8D-4C94-9A1C-3A87-5B775D9F6075> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

0x7fff82b7c000 - 0x7fff82b7cff7 com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <68B0BE46-6E24-C96F-B341-054CF9E8F3B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x7fff82bd6000 - 0x7fff82be5fff com.apple.NetFS 3.2.2 (3.2.2) <7CCBD70E-BF31-A7A7-DB98-230687773145> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x7fff82be6000 - 0x7fff82c6bff7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <CDFE82DD-D811-A091-179F-6E76069B432D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x7fff82c6c000 - 0x7fff82cf8fef SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <F43FDB02-CAA5-F8FF-C8D7-6665E7403ECE> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x7fff82dbd000 - 0x7fff82dc1ff7 libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <49E6AF5D-AF9B-67CF-A6B8-C79F6BA8A627> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x7fff82dc2000 - 0x7fff82e9ffff com.apple.vImage 4.1 (4.1) <C3F44AA9-6F71-0684-2686-D3BBC903F020> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

0x7fff82ed1000 - 0x7fff82fdbff7 com.apple.MeshKitIO 1.1 (49.2) <C19D0CCD-1DCB-7EDE-76FA-BF74079AFC6A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitIO.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitIO

0x7fff8321f000 - 0x7fff8323aff7 com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <9D50701D-54AC-405B-CC65-026FCB28258B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x7fff8343d000 - 0x7fff835f5fef com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.4 (3.0.4) <EFB373AE-FE02-40C4-ABDC-09D61AFD25EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x7fff835f6000 - 0x7fff835f9fff com.apple.help 1.3.1 (41) <54B79BA2-B71B-268E-8752-5C8EE00E49E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help

0x7fff835fa000 - 0x7fff8364fff7 com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.2 (2020) <F09541B6-5E28-1C01-C1AE-F6A2508670C7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls

0x7fff837b4000 - 0x7fff839a4fef com.apple.JavaScriptCore 6533.20 (6533.20.20) <0AA8B101-C02C-0858-84BC-4E4D397E0231> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore

0x7fff83aba000 - 0x7fff83c29fe7 com.apple.QTKit 7.6.6 (1756.15) <B35EDB1D-FCB0-1D40-629E-6ACB56D57C68> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit

0x7fff83c2a000 - 0x7fff83cacfff com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework 2.3 (327.6) <9093682A-0E2D-7D27-5F22-C96FD00AE970> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI

0x7fff83cad000 - 0x7fff83cf4ff7 com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <923E33CC-83FC-7D35-5603-FB8F348EE34B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x7fff83e5f000 - 0x7fff83e6cfe7 libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <45B5B514-7CEB-38A9-F34A-1D96F010EC42> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x7fff83e6d000 - 0x7fff83e70ff7 com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <87868A3E-9341-1078-F00C-5E5972F01A4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI

0x7fff83ed1000 - 0x7fff83ef7fe7 libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <AD42F658-7C32-EEE5-8341-A8EE6476BF46> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x7fff83ef8000 - 0x7fff83f0cff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <621B7415-A0B9-07A7-F313-36BEEDD7B132> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x7fff83f23000 - 0x7fff83fb3fff com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <4175DC31-1506-228A-08FD-C704AC9DF642> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x7fff83fb4000 - 0x7fff84016fe7 com.apple.datadetectorscore 2.0 (80.7) <F9D2332D-0890-2ED2-1AC8-F85CB89D8BD4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore

0x7fff84017000 - 0x7fff84315fff com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.5 (???) <AD1C18F6-51CB-7E39-35DD-F16B1EB978A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

0x7fff84316000 - 0x7fff843b6fff com.apple.LaunchServices 362.2 (362.2) <A8EDC37C-1D40-5ED0-49BE-90EF110A6B3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x7fff843b7000 - 0x7fff84435ff7 com.apple.CoreText 3.151.8 (???) <5DCD6BD9-63FB-767E-5993-5AEBE890145B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x7fff84436000 - 0x7fff84c40fe7 libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <FC941ECB-71D0-FAE3-DCBF-C5A619E594B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x7fff84c41000 - 0x7fff84c47ff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <857F6E43-1EF4-7D53-351B-10DE0A8F992A> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x7fff84c48000 - 0x7fff84c53ff7 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <3D65E89B-FFC6-4AAF-D5CC-104F967C8131> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x7fff84c54000 - 0x7fff84d92fff com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <9DFE798D-AA52-6A9A-924A-DA73CB94D81A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x7fff84d9f000 - 0x7fff84db0fff com.apple.DSObjCWrappers.Framework 10.6 (134) <3C08225D-517E-2822-6152-F6EB13A4ADF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSObjCWrappers.framework/Versions/A/DSObjCWrappers

0x7fff84db1000 - 0x7fff84dbfff7 libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <27713C39-0E51-8F5A-877B-C5539C96A520> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x7fff84fcd000 - 0x7fff84fdcfff com.apple.opengl 1.6.12 (1.6.12) <29482652-1E44-1C47-428F-1209AA65336D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x7fff84fdd000 - 0x7fff84ff3fef libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <42D3023A-A1F7-4121-6417-FCC6B51B3E90> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x7fff85338000 - 0x7fff85379fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.5 (1.10.2) <FB39F09C-57BB-D8CC-348D-93E00C602F7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x7fff8537a000 - 0x7fff85381fff com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <4200CFB0-DBA1-62B8-7C7C-91446D89551F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x7fff85382000 - 0x7fff853caff7 libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <98FC4457-F405-0262-00F7-56119CA107B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x7fff853ec000 - 0x7fff8540cff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.11) <AD76C757-6701-BDB5-631E-1CB77D669586> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService

0x7fff8540d000 - 0x7fff8540dff7 com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <96FB6BAD-5568-C4E0-6FA7-02791A58B584> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x7fff8540e000 - 0x7fff85452fe7 com.apple.ImageCaptureCore 1.0.4 (1.0.4) <F4ED3329-1A86-EB10-CFC2-999D8699B5E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore

0x7fff85476000 - 0x7fff85478fff libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <73257486-8E94-E758-1A5A-5B521F27EE12> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x7fff85479000 - 0x7fff854e5ff7 com.apple.CorePDF 1.3 (1.3) <FF2F3F1B-D1D6-684C-B174-6A455E04FF91> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF

0x7fff854e6000 - 0x7fff855fdfef libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <1B27AFDD-DF87-2009-170E-C129E1572E8B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x7fff855fe000 - 0x7fff8567bfef libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <35ECA411-2C08-FD7D-11B1-1B7A04921A5C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x7fff8567c000 - 0x7fff85681fff libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <1B9DCB7F-CD1D-B23F-8AC6-5292B94A4D0E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x7fff85682000 - 0x7fff856bbfef libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <F8E0672F-C0B4-B161-E50D-A1405D14F21C> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x7fff856bc000 - 0x7fff856bdfff liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <EA4D1607-2BD5-2EE2-2A3B-632EEE5A444D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x7fff856be000 - 0x7fff856c4ff7 com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (9) <4C66D962-91B5-F25C-A6FF-DFD5F924A0DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x7fff85734000 - 0x7fff85736fff com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <CA8564FB-B366-7413-B12E-9892DA3C6157> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print

0x7fff85737000 - 0x7fff858f8fff libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.10 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9BAEB2F2-B485-6349-E1AB-637FE12EE770> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x7fff858f9000 - 0x7fff85912fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <CCF79716-7CC6-2520-C6EB-A4F56AD0A207> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x7fff85913000 - 0x7fff85946fff libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???) <632BAC10-4C24-D1F2-3943-DF5F2326318B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

0x7fff8594f000 - 0x7fff85950ff7 com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <5952A9FA-BC2B-16EF-91A7-43902A5C07B6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

0x7fff85951000 - 0x7fff85966ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <1AE1FE8F-2204-4410-C94E-0E93B003BEDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x7fff85967000 - 0x7fff85daafef libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <0CC61C98-FF51-67B3-F3D8-C5E430C201A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x7fff85dab000 - 0x7fff85ed3ff7 com.apple.MediaToolbox 0.484.20 (484.20) <628A7245-7ADE-AD47-3368-CF8EDCA6CC1C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox

0x7fff85ed4000 - 0x7fff85ed4ff7 com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <DC7400FB-851E-7B8A-5BF6-6F50094302FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x7fff85eff000 - 0x7fff85f46fff com.apple.QuickLookFramework 2.3 (327.6) <11DFB135-24A6-C0BC-5B97-ECE352A4B488> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook

0x7fff85f87000 - 0x7fff85f87ff7 com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <15DF8B4A-96B2-CB4E-368D-DEC7DF6B62BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x7fff85f88000 - 0x7fff8648cfe7 com.apple.VideoToolbox 0.484.20 (484.20) <8B6B82D2-350B-E9D3-5433-51453CDA65B4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox

0x7fff864a6000 - 0x7fff86624ff7 com.apple.WebKit 6533.20 (6533.20.25) <7AFA5FA8-C044-A000-B666-59DAF1CCFF90> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit

0x7fff86676000 - 0x7fff86702fff com.apple.iLifeMediaBrowser 2.5.4 (468.1.1) <5BCC3A26-0EC9-B9ED-D4F0-2278F4275E93> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iLifeMediaBrowser.framework/Versions/A/iLifeMediaBrowser

0x7fff86769000 - 0x7fff8676eff7 com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <4D84803B-BD06-D80E-15AE-EFBE43F93605> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x7fff8676f000 - 0x7fff869f7fef com.apple.security 6.1.1 (37594) <34DC0C3E-4546-D7ED-D855-390750954245> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x7fff869f8000 - 0x7fff86acafe7 com.apple.CFNetwork 454.11.12 (454.11.12) <B1C9008A-4A5D-609D-5D10-C93DAD6FFB4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x7fff86acb000 - 0x7fff86b8cfff libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <244BCE74-7EEE-C9DE-9779-F3AEF5869BE6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x7fff86b8d000 - 0x7fff86b8dff7 com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <191B4F4B-8D06-796B-CA0C-782F06DD7BC7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x7fff86b8e000 - 0x7fff86be0ff7 com.apple.HIServices 1.8.2 (???) <7C91D07D-FA20-0882-632F-0CAE4FAC2B79> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x7fff86be1000 - 0x7fff86c2dfff libauto.dylib ??? (???) <F7221B46-DC4F-3153-CE61-7F52C8C293CF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x7fff86c93000 - 0x7fff86cfdfe7 libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <AF0EA96D-000F-8C12-B952-CB7E00566E08> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x7fff86d34000 - 0x7fff86d38ff7 libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <95718673-FEEE-B6ED-B127-BCDBDB60D4E5> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib

0x7fff86d39000 - 0x7fff86d39ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <10A0B9E9-4988-03D4-FC56-DDE231A02C63> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x7fff86d3a000 - 0x7fff87730fff com.apple.AppKit 6.6.7 (1038.35) <9F4DF818-9DB9-98DA-490C-EF29EA757A97> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x7fff877ab000 - 0x7fff877ecfef com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <5DC41E81-32C9-65B2-5528-B33E934D5BB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

0x7fff877ed000 - 0x7fff877edff7 com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <4CCE5D69-F1B3-8FD3-1483-E0271DB2CCF3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x7fff877ee000 - 0x7fff877f7ff7 com.apple.DisplayServicesFW 2.3.0 (283) <5C8FEF26-FBA5-2AC6-C484-336594C637DC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices

0x7fff877f8000 - 0x7fff87835ff7 libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???) <8C69F685-3507-1B8F-51AD-6183D5E88979> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x7fff87836000 - 0x7fff87896fe7 com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <D107CB8A-5182-3AC4-35D0-07068A695C05> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x7fff8793c000 - 0x7fff87986ff7 com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15) <5170FCE0-ED6C-2E3E-AB28-1DDE3F628FC5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

0x7fff87987000 - 0x7fff87a6dfef com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.10 (1.5.10) <B7E00D85-F971-D85B-0217-482E15E9E924> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv

0x7fff87a6e000 - 0x7fff87b2ffef com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.6 (4.6.6) <EC6C8119-23F6-A96E-47A3-5CD31E462AE3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x7fff87b89000 - 0x7fff87bc4fff com.apple.AE 496.4 (496.4) <55AAD5CA-7160-7899-1C68-562ED8160DF7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

0x7fff87bc5000 - 0x7fff87bcbfff libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <C863C133-EA3E-5403-FC44-FDC9F236DC98> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib

0x7fff87bcc000 - 0x7fff88847fef com.apple.WebCore 6533.20 (6533.20.24) <D2474418-DABB-7604-D3B9-FE1E03207765> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore

0x7fff88913000 - 0x7fff88962fef libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <F0F7F0B7-7253-F88F-9E2D-FA3770143758> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x7fff889ae000 - 0x7fff889aeff7 com.apple.quartzframework 1.5 (1.5) <B182B579-BCCE-81BF-8DA2-9E0B7BDF8516> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz

0x7fff88b21000 - 0x7fff88ebefe7 com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.36) <6FD8E129-135E-2F89-E9F0-A3CD0C6FCEF1> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x7fff88f4e000 - 0x7fff89007fff libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <2C5ED312-E646-9ADE-73A9-6199A2A43150> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x7fff89008000 - 0x7fff89019ff7 libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <97019C74-161A-3488-41EC-A6CA8738418C> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x7fff8901a000 - 0x7fff890cffe7 com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <8C36373C-5473-3A6A-4972-BC29D504250F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink

0x7fff89114000 - 0x7fff891cafff libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <99CB3A0F-64CF-1D16-70CD-8AED2EF06C30> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x7fffffe00000 - 0x7fffffe01fff libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <9BAEB2F2-B485-6349-E1AB-637FE12EE770> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Hi Littleblue and Smgra this is mine:

Process: FM11SX [4006]

Path: /Users/marcoborghesi/Documents/Sports Interactive/FM11SX.app/Contents/MacOS/FM11SX

Identifier: com.littleblue.FM11SX

Version: 1.0 RC1 (0.9.5.1)

Code Type: X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process: launchd [110]

Date/Time: 2011-04-05 07:54:15.399 +0200

OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.7 (10J869)

Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 636563 sec

Crashes Since Last Report: 9

Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 623 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 5

Anonymous UUID: EF9BEA3E-D9FA-46AF-A0B5-155E2616898F

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)

Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000600

Crashed Thread: 4

Application Specific Information:

objc_msgSend() selector name: respondsToSelector:

Thread 0: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8466229a mach_msg_trap + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8466290d mach_msg + 59

2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff80269932 __CFRunLoopRun + 1698

3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff80268dbf CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 575

4 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff863537ee RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 333

5 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff863535f3 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 310

6 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff863534ac BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 59

7 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff81430e64 _DPSNextEvent + 718

8 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff814307a9 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 155

9 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff813f648b -[NSApplication run] + 395

10 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff813ef1a8 NSApplicationMain + 364

11 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x00000001000015bc start + 52

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467b12a kevent + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467cffd _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 154

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467ccd4 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 185

3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467c7fe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 252

4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467c128 _pthread_wqthread + 353

5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467bfc5 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8466229a mach_msg_trap + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8466290d mach_msg + 59

2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff80269932 __CFRunLoopRun + 1698

3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff80268dbf CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 575

4 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff84be7f5f +[NSURLConnection(NSURLConnectionReallyInternal) _resourceLoadLoop:] + 297

5 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff84b68f29 __NSThread__main__ + 1429

6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8469b4f6 _pthread_start + 331

7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8469b3a9 thread_start + 13

Thread 3: com.apple.CFSocket.private

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff846a5e52 select$DARWIN_EXTSN + 10

1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8028b498 __CFSocketManager + 824

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8469b4f6 _pthread_start + 331

3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8469b3a9 thread_start + 13

Thread 4 Crashed:

0 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff8615c1d1 objc_msgSend_vtable5 + 9

1 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff84b6a283 _NSDescriptionWithLocaleFunc + 64

2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8024fdfd _CFStringAppendFormatAndArgumentsAux + 2877

3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8024f27d _CFStringCreateWithFormatAndArgumentsAux + 109

4 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff84b67e45 -[NSPlaceholderString initWithFormat:locale:arguments:] + 140

5 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff84b6a227 +[NSString stringWithFormat:] + 187

6 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x0000000100016d4b -[Database readGameDB:atOffset:] + 36478

7 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x0000000100098481 +[sXFGameDBLoader readFileFromData:intoObject:] + 759

8 com.littleblue.FM11SX 0x0000000100004bb7 -[Controller loadGame:] + 3091

9 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff84b68f29 __NSThread__main__ + 1429

10 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8469b4f6 _pthread_start + 331

11 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8469b3a9 thread_start + 13

Thread 5:

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467bf4a __workq_kernreturn + 10

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467c35c _pthread_wqthread + 917

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x00007fff8467bfc5 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):

rax: 0x0000000000000000 rbx: 0x0000000000000600 rcx: 0x0000000000000000 rdx: 0x00007fff84d0a940

rdi: 0x0000000000000600 rsi: 0x00007fff81b7ac70 rbp: 0x000000011754f2c0 rsp: 0x000000011754f298

r8: 0x00007fff8024f98c r9: 0x0000000117550520 r10: 0x0000000000000002 r11: 0x0000000000000003

r12: 0x00007fff84d0a940 r13: 0x0000000000000000 r14: 0x0000000000000000 r15: 0x0000000000000000

rip: 0x00007fff8615c1d1 rfl: 0x0000000000010206 cr2: 0x0000000000000600

Binary Images:

0x100000000 - 0x10010eff7 +com.littleblue.FM11SX 1.0 RC1 (0.9.5.1) <73B55F4B-D842-0385-CE92-C8E3586F6A8A> /Users/marcoborghesi/Documents/Sports Interactive/FM11SX.app/Contents/MacOS/FM11SX

0x1002b0000 - 0x1002d4fff +com.brandonwalkin.BWToolkitFramework ??? (1.2.2) <F26A4140-0493-56B1-5AE3-B84D9282CBBF> /Users/marcoborghesi/Documents/Sports Interactive/FM11SX.app/Contents/Frameworks/BWToolkitFramework.framework/Versions/A/BWToolkitFramework

0x1002f4000 - 0x10030bfff +org.andymatuschak.Sparkle 1.5 Beta 6 (313) <7D298003-0E13-7E27-8237-9C0E1D621133> /Users/marcoborghesi/Documents/Sports Interactive/FM11SX.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Sparkle

0x100324000 - 0x10040afe7 libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 0.9.7 (compatibility 0.9.7) <2D39CB30-54D9-B03E-5FCF-E53122F87484> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

0x115026000 - 0x1150b4fff com.apple.xquery 1.3 (29) <71FD97A3-4B78-7F8C-70AD-9449A499E486> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XQuery.framework/XQuery

0x7fff5fc00000 - 0x7fff5fc3bdef dyld 132.1 (???) <63B47435-46CF-3D2D-F7F4-7FE77DEEFE06> /usr/lib/dyld

0x7fff80003000 - 0x7fff8001eff7 com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <9D50701D-54AC-405B-CC65-026FCB28258B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x7fff8001f000 - 0x7fff800affff com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <4175DC31-1506-228A-08FD-C704AC9DF642> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x7fff800b0000 - 0x7fff801d1fe7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <48AEAFE1-21F4-B3C8-4199-35AD5E8D0613> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x7fff8021d000 - 0x7fff80394fe7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.4 (550.42) <770C572A-CF70-168F-F43C-242B9114FCB5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x7fff80395000 - 0x7fff803f7fe7 com.apple.datadetectorscore 2.0 (80.7) <F9D2332D-0890-2ED2-1AC8-F85CB89D8BD4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore

0x7fff803f8000 - 0x7fff80439fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.5 (1.10.2) <FB39F09C-57BB-D8CC-348D-93E00C602F7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x7fff8043a000 - 0x7fff804a2fff com.apple.MeshKitRuntime 1.1 (49.2) <4D3045D0-0D50-7053-3A05-0AECE86E39F8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitRuntime.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitRuntime

0x7fff804a3000 - 0x7fff804e7fe7 com.apple.ImageCaptureCore 1.0.4 (1.0.4) <F4ED3329-1A86-EB10-CFC2-999D8699B5E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore

0x7fff804e8000 - 0x7fff804eeff7 IOSurface ??? (???) <04EDCEDE-E36F-15F8-DC67-E61E149D2C9A> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x7fff804ef000 - 0x7fff80503ff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <621B7415-A0B9-07A7-F313-36BEEDD7B132> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x7fff80504000 - 0x7fff8073ffef com.apple.imageKit 2.0.3 (1.0) <5D18C246-303A-6580-9DC9-79BE79467C95> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit

0x7fff80740000 - 0x7fff80812fe7 com.apple.CFNetwork 454.11.12 (454.11.12) <B1C9008A-4A5D-609D-5D10-C93DAD6FFB4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x7fff80813000 - 0x7fff80819ff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <857F6E43-1EF4-7D53-351B-10DE0A8F992A> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x7fff8081a000 - 0x7fff808d3fff libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <2C5ED312-E646-9ADE-73A9-6199A2A43150> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x7fff808d4000 - 0x7fff808e6fe7 libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <76B83C8D-8EFE-4467-0F75-275648AFED97> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib

0x7fff808e7000 - 0x7fff8090dfe7 libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <AD42F658-7C32-EEE5-8341-A8EE6476BF46> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x7fff80958000 - 0x7fff80958ff7 com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <96FB6BAD-5568-C4E0-6FA7-02791A58B584> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x7fff80959000 - 0x7fff8095cff7 com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <0CCEB8E0-8D7E-5046-F4E2-5F66D24B6600> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI

0x7fff809cd000 - 0x7fff809d1ff7 libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <95718673-FEEE-B6ED-B127-BCDBDB60D4E5> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib

0x7fff809d2000 - 0x7fff80a15ff7 libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <2C596A24-8B86-79D6-1A8E-5E8FFB6A1558> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x7fff80a16000 - 0x7fff80e59fef libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <0CC61C98-FF51-67B3-F3D8-C5E430C201A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x7fff80e5a000 - 0x7fff80efafff com.apple.LaunchServices 362.2 (362.2) <A8EDC37C-1D40-5ED0-49BE-90EF110A6B3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x7fff80f70000 - 0x7fff80f71fff com.apple.MonitorPanelFramework 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <5062DACE-FCE7-8E41-F5F6-58821778629C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MonitorPanel.framework/Versions/A/MonitorPanel

0x7fff80fb0000 - 0x7fff80ff1ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia 0.484.20 (484.20) <42F3B74A-F886-33A0-40EE-8399B12BD32A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia

0x7fff813ec000 - 0x7fff813ecff7 com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <DC7400FB-851E-7B8A-5BF6-6F50094302FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x7fff813ed000 - 0x7fff81de3fff com.apple.AppKit 6.6.7 (1038.35) <9F4DF818-9DB9-98DA-490C-EF29EA757A97> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x7fff81f29000 - 0x7fff8200ffef com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.10 (1.5.10) <B7E00D85-F971-D85B-0217-482E15E9E924> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv

0x7fff82117000 - 0x7fff82119fff libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <73257486-8E94-E758-1A5A-5B521F27EE12> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x7fff8211a000 - 0x7fff821a6fff com.apple.iLifeMediaBrowser 2.5.4 (468.1.1) <5BCC3A26-0EC9-B9ED-D4F0-2278F4275E93> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iLifeMediaBrowser.framework/Versions/A/iLifeMediaBrowser

0x7fff821a7000 - 0x7fff82544fe7 com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.36) <6FD8E129-135E-2F89-E9F0-A3CD0C6FCEF1> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x7fff82545000 - 0x7fff8254bfff libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <C863C133-EA3E-5403-FC44-FDC9F236DC98> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib

0x7fff82571000 - 0x7fff825bbff7 com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15) <5170FCE0-ED6C-2E3E-AB28-1DDE3F628FC5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

0x7fff825f7000 - 0x7fff827e7fef com.apple.JavaScriptCore 6533.20 (6533.20.20) <5626170D-00AE-33B1-03FF-256E9794150D> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore

0x7fff827e8000 - 0x7fff827f3ff7 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <3D65E89B-FFC6-4AAF-D5CC-104F967C8131> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x7fff827f4000 - 0x7fff827f9fff libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <878C429B-44D4-875C-1A35-4FD8C6152695> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x7fff827fa000 - 0x7fff82cfefe7 com.apple.VideoToolbox 0.484.20 (484.20) <8B6B82D2-350B-E9D3-5433-51453CDA65B4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox

0x7fff82d41000 - 0x7fff82fc9fef com.apple.security 6.1.1 (37594) <34DC0C3E-4546-D7ED-D855-390750954245> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x7fff83009000 - 0x7fff8300cfff com.apple.help 1.3.1 (41) <54B79BA2-B71B-268E-8752-5C8EE00E49E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help

0x7fff8300d000 - 0x7fff83059fff libauto.dylib ??? (???) <F7221B46-DC4F-3153-CE61-7F52C8C293CF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x7fff8305a000 - 0x7fff830d8ff7 com.apple.CoreText 3.151.8 (???) <5DCD6BD9-63FB-767E-5993-5AEBE890145B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x7fff830ed000 - 0x7fff83134fff com.apple.QuickLookFramework 2.3 (327.6) <11DFB135-24A6-C0BC-5B97-ECE352A4B488> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook

0x7fff83135000 - 0x7fff832b3ff7 com.apple.WebKit 6533.20 (6533.20.25) <AD4C3C2F-8781-F2A7-EB6A-CCFC41E3FA04> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit

0x7fff8340e000 - 0x7fff8342bff7 libPng.dylib ??? (???) <0C232C1E-49C8-F7A9-9634-DF2BDA1AB722> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x7fff83456000 - 0x7fff834a8ff7 com.apple.HIServices 1.8.2 (???) <7C91D07D-FA20-0882-632F-0CAE4FAC2B79> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x7fff834a9000 - 0x7fff834b8fff com.apple.NetFS 3.2.2 (3.2.2) <7CCBD70E-BF31-A7A7-DB98-230687773145> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x7fff834b9000 - 0x7fff834eafff libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <6925991A-9B1B-B9FA-645A-807F9BCC3DE7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x7fff834eb000 - 0x7fff8350bff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.11) <AD76C757-6701-BDB5-631E-1CB77D669586> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService

0x7fff8350c000 - 0x7fff8350cff7 com.apple.quartzframework 1.5 (1.5) <B182B579-BCCE-81BF-8DA2-9E0B7BDF8516> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz

0x7fff8350d000 - 0x7fff83540fff libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???) <632BAC10-4C24-D1F2-3943-DF5F2326318B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

0x7fff83541000 - 0x7fff83542ff7 com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <BE4E577D-87EC-8FD0-5341-AE99CE4ADC99> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x7fff83543000 - 0x7fff8358cfef libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <0FCD57C5-D7AA-F2DD-D2EC-C1C8B931F65C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x7fff8358d000 - 0x7fff8358eff7 com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <5952A9FA-BC2B-16EF-91A7-43902A5C07B6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

0x7fff8358f000 - 0x7fff83594ff7 com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <4D84803B-BD06-D80E-15AE-EFBE43F93605> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x7fff83595000 - 0x7fff83621fef SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <84778E7D-B73C-781A-CD71-7EF5E7EA8EF5> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x7fff83622000 - 0x7fff83669ff7 com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <923E33CC-83FC-7D35-5603-FB8F348EE34B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x7fff8369b000 - 0x7fff836c3fff com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <E9269069-93FA-2B71-F9BA-FDDD23C4A65E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x7fff836c4000 - 0x7fff837ddfef libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <C4BB281B-629D-08ED-2991-3D51671B0B02> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib

0x7fff837de000 - 0x7fff83893fe7 com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <8C36373C-5473-3A6A-4972-BC29D504250F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink

0x7fff83894000 - 0x7fff838e9ff7 com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.2 (2020) <F09541B6-5E28-1C01-C1AE-F6A2508670C7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls

0x7fff838ea000 - 0x7fff83939fef libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <F0F7F0B7-7253-F88F-9E2D-FA3770143758> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x7fff8393a000 - 0x7fff8394bfff com.apple.DSObjCWrappers.Framework 10.6 (134) <3C08225D-517E-2822-6152-F6EB13A4ADF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSObjCWrappers.framework/Versions/A/DSObjCWrappers

0x7fff83962000 - 0x7fff839b1ff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.1 (6.1) <01B370FB-D524-F660-3826-E85B7F0D85CD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer

0x7fff83b97000 - 0x7fff83d55fff libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <2C6ECACF-CD56-1714-6F63-CB6F5EE7A1E2> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x7fff83d56000 - 0x7fff83f0efef com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.4 (3.0.4) <EFB373AE-FE02-40C4-ABDC-09D61AFD25EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x7fff83f50000 - 0x7fff83f5ffff com.apple.opengl 1.6.12 (1.6.12) <29482652-1E44-1C47-428F-1209AA65336D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x7fff83f63000 - 0x7fff8438efef com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.6.4 (561) <C4AB0054-B2C8-246E-0F17-98F4BD5BE94C> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

0x7fff843cc000 - 0x7fff844a9fff com.apple.vImage 4.1 (4.1) <C3F44AA9-6F71-0684-2686-D3BBC903F020> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

0x7fff844aa000 - 0x7fff844d5ff7 libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <87A0B228-B24A-C426-C3FB-B40D7258DD49> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x7fff844d6000 - 0x7fff84614fff com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <9DFE798D-AA52-6A9A-924A-DA73CB94D81A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x7fff84615000 - 0x7fff8462bfff com.apple.ImageCapture 6.0.2 (6.0.2) <06E4103B-9BE4-7EAD-B532-89FC5EB06ED4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x7fff8462c000 - 0x7fff8463aff7 libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <4016E9E6-0645-5384-A697-2775B5228113> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x7fff8463b000 - 0x7fff84654fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <CCF79716-7CC6-2520-C6EB-A4F56AD0A207> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x7fff84661000 - 0x7fff84822fff libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.10 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9BAEB2F2-B485-6349-E1AB-637FE12EE770> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x7fff84823000 - 0x7fff84837fff libGL.dylib ??? (???) <0FA671EB-6FA0-BA97-C00A-C42247C22B26> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x7fff8492d000 - 0x7fff8492dff7 com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <B72D29DB-3787-26D1-E842-7AF12F179A83> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x7fff8492e000 - 0x7fff84a56ff7 com.apple.MediaToolbox 0.484.20 (484.20) <628A7245-7ADE-AD47-3368-CF8EDCA6CC1C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox

0x7fff84a57000 - 0x7fff84a6dfe7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.10 (207.10) <1828C264-A54A-7FDD-FE1B-49DDE3F50779> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

0x7fff84b1c000 - 0x7fff84b57fff com.apple.AE 496.4 (496.4) <55AAD5CA-7160-7899-1C68-562ED8160DF7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

0x7fff84b58000 - 0x7fff84ddbfe7 com.apple.Foundation 6.6.6 (751.53) <476E617B-B59B-53DE-991D-98C1993BCBCE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x7fff84fc5000 - 0x7fff84fc7fff com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <CA8564FB-B366-7413-B12E-9892DA3C6157> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print

0x7fff84fc8000 - 0x7fff84fc8ff7 com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <68B0BE46-6E24-C96F-B341-054CF9E8F3B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x7fff84fc9000 - 0x7fff85048fe7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <1DD64A62-0DE4-223F-F781-B272FECF80F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x7fff85049000 - 0x7fff8508afef com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <5DC41E81-32C9-65B2-5528-B33E934D5BB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

0x7fff8508d000 - 0x7fff850a2ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <1AE1FE8F-2204-4410-C94E-0E93B003BEDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x7fff85300000 - 0x7fff8537dfef libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <35ECA411-2C08-FD7D-11B1-1B7A04921A5C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x7fff8537e000 - 0x7fff853defe7 com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <D107CB8A-5182-3AC4-35D0-07068A695C05> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x7fff853e8000 - 0x7fff85459ff7 com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.10.23 (4.10.23) <3304268B-A93D-9F79-09C0-AA9081406352> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA

0x7fff854da000 - 0x7fff86155fef com.apple.WebCore 6533.20 (6533.20.24) <FB4CBEAE-106E-1B22-6C97-1B38A06EB569> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore

0x7fff86156000 - 0x7fff8620cfff libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <99CB3A0F-64CF-1D16-70CD-8AED2EF06C30> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x7fff8620d000 - 0x7fff86324fef libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <1B27AFDD-DF87-2009-170E-C129E1572E8B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x7fff86325000 - 0x7fff86623fff com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.5 (???) <AD1C18F6-51CB-7E39-35DD-F16B1EB978A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

0x7fff86654000 - 0x7fff86665ff7 libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <97019C74-161A-3488-41EC-A6CA8738418C> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x7fff86666000 - 0x7fff8679bff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <AFAB42A2-A3A8-83D8-D583-613625706690> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x7fff86858000 - 0x7fff868e7fff com.apple.PDFKit 2.5.1 (2.5.1) <38BEE9BB-3716-49BA-7E14-687FE9E066EB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit

0x7fff86975000 - 0x7fff869b2ff7 libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???) <8C69F685-3507-1B8F-51AD-6183D5E88979> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x7fff869b3000 - 0x7fff869b6ff7 libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <00C97B96-8D3B-45EB-F503-DB49712DC42D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x7fff869b7000 - 0x7fff86a21fe7 libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <AF0EA96D-000F-8C12-B952-CB7E00566E08> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x7fff86bd3000 - 0x7fff86bdcff7 com.apple.DisplayServicesFW 2.3.0 (283) <3D05929C-AB17-B8A4-DC81-87C27C59E664> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices

0x7fff86c20000 - 0x7fff86c65fff com.apple.CoreMediaIOServices 134.0 (1160) <BA22EA4A-4572-749A-4FE0-1323E0B6F6F3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaIOServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIOServices

0x7fff86c66000 - 0x7fff86c9ffef libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <F8E0672F-C0B4-B161-E50D-A1405D14F21C> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x7fff86ca0000 - 0x7fff86ccfff7 com.apple.quartzfilters 1.6.0 (1.6.0) <9CECB4FC-1CCF-B8A2-B935-5888B21CBEEF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters

0x7fff86cde000 - 0x7fff86d17ff7 com.apple.MeshKit 1.1 (49.2) <832A074D-7601-F7C9-6D3A-E1C58965C3A1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/MeshKit

0x7fff86def000 - 0x7fff86dfcfe7 libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <45B5B514-7CEB-38A9-F34A-1D96F010EC42> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x7fff8701d000 - 0x7fff8701dff7 com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <4CCE5D69-F1B3-8FD3-1483-E0271DB2CCF3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x7fff8701e000 - 0x7fff87352fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.34 (861.34) <B5680539-CB31-6C6D-C0AD-606D4D46E7F5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x7fff87353000 - 0x7fff87410fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 359 (359) <8F509D8D-4C94-9A1C-3A87-5B775D9F6075> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

0x7fff87411000 - 0x7fff874c1fff edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.11 (6.5.11) <085D80F5-C9DC-E252-C21B-03295E660C91> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x7fff874c2000 - 0x7fff874c9fff com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <4200CFB0-DBA1-62B8-7C7C-91446D89551F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x7fff874ca000 - 0x7fff87536ff7 com.apple.CorePDF 1.3 (1.3) <FF2F3F1B-D1D6-684C-B174-6A455E04FF91> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF

0x7fff87537000 - 0x7fff875bcff7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <CDFE82DD-D811-A091-179F-6E76069B432D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x7fff875bd000 - 0x7fff87dc7fe7 libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <FC941ECB-71D0-FAE3-DCBF-C5A619E594B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x7fff87f80000 - 0x7fff87fa3fff com.apple.opencl 12.3.6 (12.3.6) <42FA5783-EB80-1168-4015-B8C68F55842F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x7fff87fa4000 - 0x7fff87fa4ff7 com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <15DF8B4A-96B2-CB4E-368D-DEC7DF6B62BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x7fff87fe2000 - 0x7fff87fe2ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <10A0B9E9-4988-03D4-FC56-DDE231A02C63> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x7fff87fe3000 - 0x7fff8824dfef com.apple.QuartzComposer 4.2 ({156.28}) <7586E7BD-D3BD-0EAC-5AC9-0BFA3679017C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer

0x7fff88363000 - 0x7fff88369ff7 com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (9) <4C66D962-91B5-F25C-A6FF-DFD5F924A0DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x7fff883aa000 - 0x7fff883affff libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <1B9DCB7F-CD1D-B23F-8AC6-5292B94A4D0E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x7fff883b0000 - 0x7fff883b1fff liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <EA4D1607-2BD5-2EE2-2A3B-632EEE5A444D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x7fff883b2000 - 0x7fff88473fff libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <244BCE74-7EEE-C9DE-9779-F3AEF5869BE6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x7fff88576000 - 0x7fff88680ff7 com.apple.MeshKitIO 1.1 (49.2) <C19D0CCD-1DCB-7EDE-76FA-BF74079AFC6A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitIO.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitIO

0x7fff88681000 - 0x7fff886a6ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <E138C8E7-3CB6-55A9-0A2C-B73FE63EA288> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x7fff88726000 - 0x7fff887a8fff com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework 2.3 (327.6) <9093682A-0E2D-7D27-5F22-C96FD00AE970> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI

0x7fff887a9000 - 0x7fff8886afef com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.6 (4.6.6) <EC6C8119-23F6-A96E-47A3-5CD31E462AE3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x7fff8886b000 - 0x7fff8886fff7 libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <49E6AF5D-AF9B-67CF-A6B8-C79F6BA8A627> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x7fff88870000 - 0x7fff88886fef libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <42D3023A-A1F7-4121-6417-FCC6B51B3E90> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x7fff88887000 - 0x7fff888a8fff libresolv.9.dylib 41.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9F322F47-0584-CB7D-5B73-9EBD670851CD> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x7fff888a9000 - 0x7fff88a18fe7 com.apple.QTKit 7.6.6 (1756.15) <B35EDB1D-FCB0-1D40-629E-6ACB56D57C68> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit

0x7fff88a27000 - 0x7fff88ac1ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 4.4 (???) <55B528A6-0C88-6CB8-152B-A34A440FACFE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

0x7fff88ac2000 - 0x7fff88b0aff7 libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <98FC4457-F405-0262-00F7-56119CA107B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x7fff88b0b000 - 0x7fff8920806f com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <F0A5F62D-4C66-5B1F-4F13-322932915901> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x7fffffe00000 - 0x7fffffe01fff libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <9BAEB2F2-B485-6349-E1AB-637FE12EE770> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: MacBookPro5,2, BootROM MBP52.008E.B05, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.93 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 1.42f4

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, PCIe, 512 MB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, PCI, 256 MB

Memory Module: global_name

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x8D), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.10.131.36.9)

Bluetooth: Version 2.4.0f1, 2 service, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports

Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1

Serial ATA Device: ST9320421ASG, 298.09 GB

Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R UJ-868, 2.52 GB

USB Device: Hub, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x9136, 0x24100000

USB Device: Hub, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x9137, 0x24140000

USB Device: Display iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8508, 0x24142000

USB Device: Display Audio, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x2912, 0x24141000

USB Device: Apple LED Cinema Display, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x9236, 0x24143000

USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8507, 0x24400000

USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x0237, 0x04600000

USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8242, 0x04500000

USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x06100000

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8217, 0x06110000

FireWire Device: Iomega eGo HDD, Iomega, Up to 400 Mb/sec

FireWire Device: eGo HDD, Iomega, Up to 800 Mb/sec

Love the new version LB thank you.

Now this could be me using it wrong but...... is it possible to add a back button? i,e when on team screen looking at players you double click a player (say to remove a ban) but then you have to reload clubs to get back to where your at. Hope that makes sense.

Love the new version LB thank you.

Now this could be me using it wrong but...... is it possible to add a back button? i,e when on team screen looking at players you double click a player (say to remove a ban) but then you have to reload clubs to get back to where your at. Hope that makes sense.

a back button has been requested a few times now so will work on it :)

Archived