Fm11sx

littleblue50

I just learned about this great tool for Mac, and I just installed it. I set the land_db.dat location to the correct one, but when I try to load my saved game is says "Incompatible Database Version - 1567; The version of FM this game was saved under is not compatible with this editor". My FM11 is version 1.0, does it need to be the most updated version from Sports Interactive?? Is there a FM11SX version that works with the FM11.0 ? I have a long career that I do not want to lose and restart... I like the continuity in my game.

Looking forward to your guys' feedback! Thanks!

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just learned about this great tool for Mac, and I just installed it. I set the land_db.dat location to the correct one, but when I try to load my saved game is says "Incompatible Database Version - 1567; The version of FM this game was saved under is not compatible with this editor". My FM11 is version 1.0, does it need to be the most updated version from Sports Interactive?? Is there a FM11SX version that works with the FM11.0 ? I have a long career that I do not want to lose and restart... I like the continuity in my game.

Looking forward to your guys' feedback! Thanks!

It should load v1 games okay. That database version you mention is actually from the Demo, so that may be an issue.

happy to say new version Im working on uses 30-50% less memory :)

Also - the demo version is the same as the 11.0 version - FMSX just marks it as demo as that is when that version was first seen and in the past, demos occasionally have different version numbers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
news? is compatible with OS Lion?

Works fine here, but I'm sure minor improvements can be made to make it 100% compatible with Lion - especially gestures, full screen, etc...but editing save games works fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Littleblue & CO. Please take your time and dont rush anything. Do it like every year keep us OSX user waiting for sometime and then BANG Magic a nice smooth working editor. Am sure that IF your making a new editor it will be sweet as always. IF your not making one, to bad but you have supplied loads in the past the have my gratitude for ever.

I also didn't say that the scout is already finished, functionally feature complete, takes advantages of new Lion features and has a new look and is only waiting on the editor side to be finished and some new graphics/UI to be put in.

I didn't say any of that

Another thing I didn't say is that SX now uses between 40-80% less memory when loading savegames

So then the question everybody is waiting for: Is there any immediate plans for release of FM12SX? And if Yes, can we expect it soon? :)

Hope I'm not bothering you with these questions, its just that i love using FMSX, and are really looking forward to it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm probably really late with this (last post 2011) but will ask in off chance someone sees it.

Everything works fine, however when I load the new saved game, my changes ain't there...

What am I doing wrong? Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Steve

I'm probably really late with this (last post 2011) but will ask in off chance someone sees it.

Everything works fine, however when I load the new saved game, my changes ain't there...

What am I doing wrong? Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Steve

what changes? you cant make changes if you just started new game...

what changes? you cant make changes if you just started new game...

I have an existing save, played for a season...I have altered the potentials/positions/wages of some players not only in my team but in teams others.

When I load up my game with the new version of the save, the changes are not there!

This is a 'in game editor' is it not?

• 3 years later...

Archived