dafuge's FM11 challenge

I think so - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1110\db\1110\edt

I have since put it in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\db\1100\edt

...after it didnt work in the first place. But it still doesnt work....any idea?

EDT: sorry scratch that. That'lll teach me not to look at screenshots! I was looking for an editor data file, which of course this isnt!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found an ass man (John Durnin) who's half decent for this level, all he's lacking is tactical know how and discipline. I also eventually found a scout with 7 JP and 11 JPA (Lionel Meade) both are real people so they might sign for other small clubs.

So gone are the days of signing scouts with 13+ in JP and JPA, god help us all :D

FC United...

edit: Nooooooes!

The mighty K's have it!

Profile soon

Ha ha ha. Yes.

Have managed to sign one scout but can't find an Assistant for love nor money so have promoted my, quite frankly ****, 1st team coach. Just for some insight if nowt else.

Good luck Terklton, but you should have gone for Marine, and then grew them up to be the big Liverpool club :)

Satio, you are a very bad man and I shall now refuse to read your new story. That's a brilliant idea and I'm going to have to start again. Damn you.

Just had a chat with my board about a parent club went like this:

Me: Can we have a parent club in order to get good loans in?

Them: No we dont want to rely on loan players

Me: Think your underestimating how important this is

Them Ask as much as you want it wont happen! Now is there anything else?

Exactly the same for me except I tried the old "it'll be financially awesome" tactic. Didn't work either.

Ha I got the same when I asked however they told me 'If there is anything else you know where to find us'.

ASHTON UTD FC – BLUE SQR NORTH

PRE - SEASON 2011/12

MANAGER PROFILE ONE

MANAGER PROFILE TWO

World Cup winner, Alan Ball, debuted under his father for the club back in 1959. Now I hope to emulate just this, have my son come through and go on to be a world cup winner. But, it’s highly unlikely. No less, I would like to produce some world cup winners in the distant future.

SQUAD

Admittedly, some of the players in the squad aren’t too bad – The best player, according to my current assistant is that of a 37 year old – 5 stars apparently. There is however, always the assurance that we have good bread on our team with a certain Mr Warbuton playing as a striker. In all, the squad is pretty thin – just one goalkeeper for example. The staff is, well, nonexistent. An assistant and a youth coach – both of which look pretty incapable of much. Time to get some people in.

EXPECTATIONS

The board are simply asking to make an attempt to avoid the drop zone, which the media think is a great possibility – pitching us to finish 21st, most likely behind Vauxhall Motors. Personally, I was hoping for a safe mid table position.

---

Just want to wish everyone else good luck, and that I can upload my other save files (Marine, Tooting, Harrow, Ashton, Worksop etc) if need be.

GREYEDOUT MAN TAKES OVER AT TOOTING AND MITCHAM

Following the disastrous promotion of his favoured Boreham Wood last season, GreyedOutMan has chosen Tooting and Mitcham's Imperial Fields home in Morden as his new stomping ground. GreyedOutMan is said to be very excited about his new project, and hopes to bring unprecedented (ok, I know, not really Dafuge!) success to Tooting - who knows, he might get the Freedom OF Tooting one day! (No? Sorry, I'll get my coat). Updates to follow!

Satio loving the manager picture youve done very cool

Thanks! I used it on my Fm10 saves too, makes it feel that bit better when I look at my profile.

Good luck, Satio :thup:

Thanks Terk. Hopefully all goes well. Bookies have given me odds of 16-1 to go up, which aren't that bad odds. So perhaps the squad have something more than what the eye can see.

Archived