FM 2011 Official System/Specs Thread

I'll be needing the 12 GB for other things. Considered an SSD but it's so expensive. :(

Also, with regards to PSUs, how accurate are these online calculators?

And thanks in advance.

Theses calculators are decent but get a solid PSU anyway. Corsait VX550W, TX750W.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Intel Pentium P6100

4GB DDR3 (2x2048Mb) Ram

Intel HD Graphics upto 762Mb total available graphics

Been looking at this laptop HP Bisconti anygood for FM11?

15 leagues with 50k players and 3d on medium or high. Good enough??

Hi, the 3D works on high detail, but I have to turn off Stadiums, sky, weather ect. I play the game on a MAC. What to do? Do you think that with the full game (5th november) it will run better?

You can update drivers, use swiftshader or just play like this.

And No it won't run better.

Just a quick question - my PC won't install the demo. At all. I have had the permission box come up once, clicked accept, nothing happens. But usually I click the install file and all that happens is that Windows Explorer freezes up.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

Just a quick question - my PC won't install the demo. At all. I have had the permission box come up once, clicked accept, nothing happens. But usually I click the install file and all that happens is that Windows Explorer freezes up.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

What does the box say?

Try running it as an administrator.

Installing JRE might help.

What does the box say?

Try running it as an administrator.

Installing JRE might help.

Yep I run it as Admin - that's the box that pops up, the permissions thing.

I've just noticed I needed a Java update, so that's installing now and I'll see how it goes.

Cheers!

so i finally bit the bullet and got myself a laptop

its a dell inspiron n5010

specs are :

i5 @ 2.52ghz

4gb ddr3 ram

500gb HDD

radeon 5470 mobility

how do you think it will run fm 11? leagues etc?

25 to 30 leagues with 60k players. 3D on high.

Nice purchase :)

Any good? 3d capability and a decent amount of leagues?

DELL INSPIRON 1546 LAPTOP

AMD Turion X2 Dual Core RM-74 2.20GHz Processor

2.0 GB DDR2 Dual-Channel Memory (800MHz)

250 GB SATA Hard Drive

DVD RW DRIVE

15.6" Widescreen XGA (1366 x 768) with TrueLife

Resolution: 1366 x 768

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 - 512MB Graphics JCard

Intel High Definition Audio 2.0

Advice appreciated!

250 GB SATA Hard Drive

DVD RW DRIVE

Advice appreciated!

It should run the 3D OK on high or medium at the very least. The processor is kind of crappy though, worse than my machine from Jan 07 so not many leagues. I wouldn't pay very much for anything with specs like that.

A number of us have PC's that will run anywhere from 30 to all leagues comfortably (ie i7's, 6 cores etc) but will we experience the big lag times 20-30 years into the game? Will the lags be significant & what's the best way to combat these lags? Or if we have a fast enough pc, we won't experience much lag even witha lot of leagues?

A number of us have PC's that will run anywhere from 30 to all leagues comfortably (ie i7's, 6 cores etc) but will we experience the big lag times 20-30 years into the game? Will the lags be significant & what's the best way to combat these lags? Or if we have a fast enough pc, we won't experience much lag even witha lot of leagues?

I'd like to know the same really, my laptop is easily running FM10 with around 35 leagues loaded (15 years is the furthest ive got before my file was corrupted so its not fully regens) will i still be able to run similair amounts of leagues.

Also a kind of related issue, In FM10 it said there was a 125000 person limit on the database, is this to do with PC spec??? If not is it still present in FM11 and if so can i remove it???

250 GB SATA Hard Drive

DVD RW DRIVE

Advice appreciated!

3D on high and 10 leagues.

I'm looking to buy a new notebook in a few months. How important is it to have a separate graphic card as opposed to an integrated card? I'm hoping to get a i5 processor with 4 GB of Ram.

How well will the 3d run with an integrated card?

A separate card will be much better than an integrated card. Not necessary on a budget though.

Running lesser league/players can help with that.

Also a kind of related issue, In FM10 it said there was a 125000 person limit on the database, is this to do with PC spec??? If not is it still present in FM11 and if so can i remove it???

Think not. I get the same 125000 limit on my crappy laptop.

And its not a limit though, you 'can' load more players.

With regards to the 125000 players recommended limit. Is it possible to go over it without too much hassle on the following system?

i7 860

6GB dDR3 1600mhz Ram (I know it's not running in dual channel mode with this motherboard and setup.)

Radeon HD5850

60GB SSD

Hopefully the SSD will make a difference. It certainly does with general system performance. And I always thought FM was held back by accessing the data on the HDD.

With regards to the 125000 players recommended limit. Is it possible to go over it without too much hassle on the following system?

i7 860

6GB dDR3 1600mhz Ram (I know it's not running in dual channel mode with this motherboard and setup.) <------Its in tri-channel. :thup:

Radeon HD5850

60GB SSD

Hopefully the SSD will make a difference. It certainly does with general system performance. And I always thought FM was held back by accessing the data on the HDD.

I recommend not going over the limit tbf. IMO No one should go over 80,000.

ssd will help... but the game wont recognise it as such.. therefore ignore the limit it puts on your game and go over it...

as for the limit itself.. ie the 125000 players thing... it takes your processor and ram into account when calculating this.. .and it its in fm2011 btw...

my laptop is runn

I have had a problem because everytime i attend a match my name does not come up when it say that i am in the stands watching the game and i thought it was a big problem in the demo, because i like to attend matches so that when the news come up and says that mr .................. was at the match but sometimes it does not do it and i find this a big strange about it.

Silly question maybe, but what is the difference between window 7 home premium and windows 7 home premium 64 bit?

Many thanks

What Welshace says except that its 4GB and not 2GB

64 bit is for those with over 2gb ram... 32 bit OS's cant recognize anything over 2...

ssd will help... but the game wont recognise it as such.. therefore ignore the limit it puts on your game and go over it...

as for the limit itself.. ie the 125000 players thing... it takes your processor and ram into account when calculating this.. .and it its in fm2011 btw...

my laptop is runn

I have a T2370 Dual core 1.73GHz and 2GB RAM. I still get 125000 player limit.

Archived