Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished a laborious evening getting all my Granada CF research data together and sent through to the head Spanish researchers. Very complicated with the affiliate deal they have with Udinese and all the loan players. Plus, there's also been a lot of debate over a few players and if they're actually contracted to Granada or loans from Udinese. Trust me to do research for a club that's had very complex transfer and contract dealings...

Might even do a Granada CF GP&TG thread again once the final patch is out though. :)

Just finished a laborious evening getting all my Granada CF research data together and sent through to the head Spanish researchers. Very complicated with the affiliate deal they have with Udinese and all the loan players. Plus, there's also been a lot of debate over a few players and if they're actually contracted to Granada or loans from Udinese. Trust me to do research for a club that's had very complex transfer and contract dealings...

Might even do a Granada CF GP&TG thread again once the final patch is out though. :)

No FM Talk :).

Meh... I don't follow Purefun's rules...

...only his fashion sense. :p

Quite a funny setup at Granada CF though. You have a football club which little over 18 months ago, was on the verge of bankruptcy and closure. Then comes Enrique Pina, infamous football agent & dabbler in Spanish football clubs. He manages to talk Udinese president Gino Pozzo into investing in Granada CF. He pumps €2 million into the club immediately and agrees not only to loan players to Granada, but to buy players for/through Udinese, then free transfer them directly to Granada with sell-on clauses and first option to buy them back.

The problem I've had, is how to reproduce these sort of deals into my FM research. I don't know of any other precedent for the way some of these deals have been done.

Not at the moment. The big problem with all the loan players at the moment, in FM terms, is that the AI never renews the loans or loans in more players in from Udinese. Obviously a human user can keep doing what the club will do in real life and extend loans, re-loan the same players or other players from Udinese. There's no restriction on the number of players a club can loan in Spain, as there is in England. The AI won't do that though. If you follow Granada CF in the game, season one they'll be in the top half of the table. Once all the loan players return to Udinese at the end of the season, season two Granada struggle to stay up, because they don't get more loan players back.

One problem I've had, has been getting actual information from reliable sources over some of the deals. I eventually managed to get good feedback from an official source at Granada CF. If you were reliant on information from the web, such as Wikipedia, much of the information is wrong. Thing is though, there's not been a great deal of press coverage as to the actual nature of some of the player contracts, so there's been a lot of guess work previously.

Oh AF7 that site is awful, it doesn't recognise anything! I even tried playing the actual track rather than singing, so it can't just be that I can't sing :D

It worked for me once :D

But then.. I just played a song from an advert on it, which would of made it a lot easier.. Ah well, hard luck NF

I didn't get to do Business Studies :(. My school stopped it a few years earlier. Don't know why though. I did History, Geography, German and one more. I also did Resistant Materials lesson. Bit like wood stuff and all that. That was a mess about lesson. Was on a B going in to the exam as my coursework was good but because I didn't have any idea about any of the answers in the test or any interest I didn't do to well and came out with D. I got told that it was virtually impossible to do that. So in a way i'm proud. The teacher didn't get along with me either. He was a (insert word) of the highest standard.

I'm definitely doing Business studies and German, I'm also deciding between Business Communications, Psychology, History, extra ICT and Geography

Psychology is awesome Buisness is utter rubbish as it contains really basic stuff ICT is not great either go for history and Psychology maybe ICT.

History is easy you just have to answer the questions in a set way and you should do what you enjoy rather than ease.

IMHO school was easy and lacked depth cant wait for uni as it is actually decent.

The weekend has started well!

Bought a new 40" TV for my bedroom and bought Sky Multiroom :D So now have Sky in my bedroom as well!

Now for football against a team just above us in the league!!

Archived