Mod Requests

Not really a mod request as such, but I was thinking about the idea of a Hall of Fame. There's one in the FMS, and the best experiment and sign-up runners could get into it, as well as the best experiments and sign-ups themselves. Not sure how challenges would fit into it, though.

Hall of Fame induction would coincide with Awards voting, and there has to be a high proportion of the votes for a person/challenge, sign-up or experiment to be inducted.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Ridley wants is first Fantasy League sign-up closed because he accidently deleted the save game! :D

It is the one with 107 posts and I posted last.

If you want, you may clarify with Ridley but he stated on post 98(I think) that he wanted it closed and he has now launched his new thread.

Thanks for pointing that out.

When I get a bit more time I'll write a new guide to the challenges, it's been a few weeks now there should be enough to make a new list. That should give people a bit more help when trying to spot challenges that have already been started.

dafuge, are you and I going to open a thread so people can post to add their challenge/sign-up? Or shall we both redo our guides from scratch?

I think I'll just do it from scratch, that way I can choose the ones that go in and make sure the list is only made up of active or interesting and well thought out challenges.

Daf : I know you're a busy man, but seeing as you're online.

Is it possible that firstly, you change the name of this thread to "The Panel : Hall of Fame Discussion Thread"

And secondly, although its not a challenge, or a sign up, or experiment, infact, can we keep the thread open? Its going to prove worthy in the search for the Hall of Famers, and even hold the posts that they will be linked to in the Youth Player Project thread. Initially, I thought it would be a 2 day, open shut thing, but you know how things develop on this forum :D

Daf : I know you're a busy man, but seeing as you're online.

Is it possible that firstly, you change the name of this thread to "The Panel : Hall of Fame Discussion Thread"

And secondly, although its not a challenge, or a sign up, or experiment, infact, can we keep the thread open? Its going to prove worthy in the search for the Hall of Famers, and even hold the posts that they will be linked to in the Youth Player Project thread. Initially, I thought it would be a 2 day, open shut thing, but you know how things develop on this forum :D

I've changed the name.

I don't see a problem with it staying open, as long as it continues to stay on the topic is was opened for.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to change my username...

A - is it allowed?

B - how do I view a memberlist to see if my desired username is already taken or not?

Thanks!!

I know you posted this a few weeks ago, but if you send an e-mail to mods [at] sigames.com they should be able to do something for you. One of the rare instances they will allow somebody to change their username is if it is your real name, which appears to possibly be the case with yours.

I know you posted this a few weeks ago, but if you send an e-mail to mods [at] sigames.com they should be able to do something for you. One of the rare instances they will allow somebody to change their username is if it is your real name, which appears to possibly be the case with yours.

Yes, sorry I missed this one but this is the best way forward. I can't change usernames but through that address you might get someone who can who will do it for you.

Is it within your great powers to put a poll at the top of my I'm an SI Forummer thread???

Something along the lines of:

Which celebrity should be crowned 'King of the Jungle 2008?

A. Tyler Burrows

B. Sylvester McCoy

C. Beat Takeshi

D. Henry Windsor

Muchas gracias

• 2 months later...

After having my computer hit by a virus I have lost my two save game sign ups; would it be possible for you too delete the sign up threads listed below.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=104005

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=101849

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=103270

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=105912

Many thanks Owen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived