Mod Requests

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

link

could you change this so the overall table shows up please, thanks in advance

What was it supposed to be? A link? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was supposed to be a picture that automatically appeared, like people do in FMO

Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

link

It was supposed to be a picture that automatically appeared, like people do in FMO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They aren't currently allowed on this forum, although I suppose it could be something to consider.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

link

It was supposed to be a picture that automatically appeared, like people do in FMO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They aren't currently allowed on this forum, although I suppose it could be something to consider. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, can you put it as a link then please?

Guest mikeytwigge

can you delete all the division two tables at the end of my ass man to glory sign up and just put in one corrected. Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

Dafuge could you please add the paragraph in my sign up to the OP. Also could you please change the title from Sing-up to sign up.

Done, although a sing up sounded interesting, I was just warming up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks and please Dafuge save our eardrums don't warm up please.

The old code tags are knackered and I don't think they will be fixed. Any new

tags should work fine, it's just the imported ones that are causing the problems. If there's any old ones that people desperately want fixing I can do it, but please appreciate that I can't get round to doing them all.

Archived