Mod Requests

Guest roberto922

I'm either gonna do an experiment instead or start a new thread with a smaller version that isn't as far into the future.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys.... just wondering if I could get a little help here. Every time I go to Dafuge's Challenge Thread, its on page 102 (Obviously, as thats the most recent page.) - Now, I need to read some info from Page 101 - but every time I click on it, the page changes, but I can only see the first 3 posts, and then my net just, freezes. I can't scroll down the page, change tabs on FF or do anything. Is it just me this is happening to, or is it everyone?

Hey Guys.... just wondering if I could get a little help here. Every time I go to Dafuge's Challenge Thread, its on page 102 (Obviously, as thats the most recent page.) - Now, I need to read some info from Page 101 - but every time I click on it, the page changes, but I can only see the first 3 posts, and then my net just, freezes. I can't scroll down the page, change tabs on FF or do anything. Is it just me this is happening to, or is it everyone?

Does this work? No probs for me...

I'm now having this problem with the Wallace / Roberts thread. No matter what page I go to, last post, first post anything, clicking on the link crashes my net. Any idea why this happens ? :(

Okay, open up Notepad or similar and paste this:

<iframe src="http://community.sigames.com" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

Save it as a .html document with the name of your choice and location of your choice. Then open it up and see if it works/you can access the Wallace vs. Roberts thread.

It didn't work on the page I wanted. It seems when threads get near to 100 posts for the page, it freezes my computer. now the Wallace / Roberts thread is on a new page, I can access it and reply. But if I try going back to any of the other pages / posts - it all freezes up :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived