Footie Gamble - gamble on games with pretend cash *SPOILERS*

Razzler

http://www.footiegamble.com/

Some who have been around a bit may remember this game from previous World Cups, you sign up and get 100,000 (I think) and can then bet on all the games.

Get a list of all the fixtures, click on a game, bet on win, lose or draw, first scorer or correct results.

You can bet small amounts on all the games, bet on a couple of things in each game, you got 100K to use. When you type the figure in it'll give you the return.

IIRC the returns get much bigger later in the rounds so even if you're out of touch can still pull it round with big bets later on.

This game disappeared for a bit but always liked it, randomly thought I'd check them out to see if they're doing the World Cup and they are.

I'm playing anyway but if a load of us sign up we can start a league and all those shennigans.

Seem to remember it being pretty cool last time I played :thup:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mini-League Name: OTF Gamble

Mini-League Password: otf1

Seeing as it's short notice until the start I set up a league, details above.

I tend to go with the betting on every game, small bets and the odd big one here and there.

Can bet on only 1 or 2 matches if you like but obviously most money tops the league

Guest roberto922

btw... my flag is Dutch because obviously my nation isn't there so just chose one I would like to win the World Cup

Yeah, wouldn't worry about the odds being realistic too much, bit of fun but it's pretty good, worked well during the last World Cup. I guess even if you miss the first few days it doesn't matter, can still join, you'd be 100K up anyway!

I think a tactic is to bet on 'sure' things, you won't make much but you won't lose all your 100K as some people actively betting might. I am sure last time we did this someone signed up and didn't bet, so kept the 100K was top for about a week and a half :D

Later on the maximum bet goes right up so you can 'stay in the game' and then bet big later on.

I like to bet small on loads of stuff with the odd big one on a correct score. Certainly don't expect to win but if we're logging onto Fantasy League every freaking day for this I thought I'll log into footie gamble too :thup:

I just put a low amount on a draw and a few other things. I'm a little up, pretty pointless betting such a small amount but hey, whatever. I'll easy myself into it, don't want to blow my money with big bets early on and be 30K down in about 3 days.

That 10,000 limit is annoying, as I wanted to put more than that on England winning. I suppose I could split it up between various scores, but I can't be bothered to do that. It's even worse for the Brazil - North Korea match, where I'd probably put something like 50,000 on Brazil if it was allowed.

Archived