Footie Gamble - gamble on games with pretend cash *SPOILERS*

Razzler

Had 2k on Argentina winning 2-0 :cool:, 15k on them just winning. Got everything wrong on the Korea-Nigeria game but didn't bet much on it. Had 5k on a SK win. Had 15k on SA winning - got me 90k. Had 500 on Suarez as first scorer - got me around 3.5k.

Been a good few days for me. I wish I had put all 20k on SA winning though :(.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure at all about the England game. Definitely not betting on Ghana to win but I'm quite tempted. The odds are sooo good.

This is probably the last time I'll have so much money.

Definitely not but tempted? :D

I've gone for Germany because it just makes sense that they'll get the job done. Might put a small bit on Ghana to minimise loses or I can be brave and have faith, hmm, decisions decisions.

Number 1 on the OTF rankings :cool:. Samamatara must've had an amazingly bad day today. But I'm going down because I forgot to bet on the second couple of games. Was too happy about England going through :D.

Had 17k on a US win and 500 on Donovan FGS. 20k on an England win and 500 on Defoe FGS.

Some tight calls to be made today. New Zealand worryingly resilient, otherwise a Paraguay win would be a banker. Holland could ease up against Cameroon, and Cameroon may want to go out in style (or just as easily might not give a toss). Italy inconsistent. Denmark probably the best bet.

The senisble thing would be to ignore today entirely...

...so that's another £60k of silly bets then. :D Come on Cameroon!

What's the point of making small bets? It's not real money. :D

I'm betting on Paraguay winning and Paraguay 3-0, Italy winning wasn't great odds so I bet on 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1 wins for them, bet on nothing tonight because it is all up in the air, but on a draw in the NK game, quite fancy them to hold on for 0-0.

I dunno if it's a good thing or bad that I just got home and so didn't bet on the first round of matches for tonight :D.

Going for a Dutch win. 2-0. Sneijder or Elia to score first. Gone all out on a Danish win too! Spent 40k on the two games :cool:.

Guest roberto922

Up to 70th overall but only 14th in OTF. Must be doing well as a league.

Also, I've only made 3 bets in a week and moved up 500 places.

I am down to about 50K :D

Same here. Reduced to petty cash bets today, which is probably just as well.

Rooting for Chile mostly, but with some small punts on FGS here and there (Tae-Se, Sanchez/Valdivia, Robinho) and some £500s on a few scorelines.

Annoyingly, my other not-in-this-league account, Lockwood, is 6th overall with over £350,000 in credit. Shame I can't lend my 'proper' account some virtual cash... :(

I hope Italy get stoned in airport baggage collection. :mad:

I think I benefitted from not betting on the first round of games last night. Out of the 6 bets I had on the second round of games, only the Dutch win came off. Lost about 13k but still top of the OTF league :thup:

Have bet small on the Cote D'Ivoire and Swiss games but have 20k on Brazil and Spain. Spain better win this!

Archived