You Are The Club! (Sign-Up)

Scenario:Wikipedia: On 13 November 2007, it was announced that the website MyFootballClub had entered a deal in principle to take over the club.[7] Approximately 27,000 MyFootballClub members each paid £35 to provide an approximate £700,000 takeover fund and all own an equal share in the club but make no profit nor receive a dividend. Members have a vote on transfers as well as player selection and all major decisions. Because of the nature of MyFootballClub, it was announced that manager Liam Daish would become instead the first team Head Coach. His backroom staff would remain at the club.

This experiment is similar to the situation of Ebbsfleet United. We will have people in particular departments which will make decisions that will effect the whole club. I will draw up a list of candidates for our Board to take over and then we will choose which club we will then control. I will be the manager but you will make the decisions for me. This will also be similar for budgeting, signings, staff appointments and Monthly awards. When it comes to the games you will have an hour to PM your preferred XI and I will play the game. I will be posting results and scorers for these matches as well as interesting news. For each person that signs up, it will be equal to 25k for our takeover budget.

Firstly, you need to pick which department you want to be in, the departments are:

Coaching: Picking the team. Training, Organising Squads.

Transfers: Choosing who to sign, choosing who to sell.

Scouting: Choosing where to send the scouts to.

Finances: Renewing Contracts, Signing the players the transfer department choose. (Contracts), Budgeting.

Office Employees: Arranging Friendlies, Hiring and Firing Staff

Everyone from each department will be able to have a vote in the club we choose and the monthly awards.

Name:

Department.

Heads of department in bold.

Coaching: PluckaDuck, StewartJRobertson, BigShane, -lewis-16-, magvest, hilly_boro

Transfers: CharlesBeams, fergysafc, Escath, Loojay, fuzzrab, hursty2

Scouting: Holyehsauce, Lower Leagues Rule, joetheref, cookie 15

Finances: roberto922, Kenco, Zundar, I\'mTheRulerOfAllTheWorld

Office Employees: samb 95, Dees-Blake, PaulHartman71, coldkohmew

Name: Charles Beams

Department: Transfers

Just wondering how are we going to see like...players that may be interested in joining and so on?

Well it is up to you guys to tell me what to filter on the player search, and I will post a screenshot of the list.

Great to see you doing another Sign up Ben, i was really enjoying the last one before the big crash. I'll sign up to this one if there is still spaces left in it.

Name: Jock McSweaty

Department. Transfers.

Although i am not sure if it will work due to me being on Australian time and on the internet when you lot are sleeping. i imagine desicions might have to be made fairly quickly so you wont be able to wait for me. If its too much of a problem i am quite happy for me to be left out, i will still be following the thread.

okay will leave the sign-up open till tomorrow evening, if one department is overloaded i will be asking if people may switch ;)

I'm willing to switch if needed. Hard a tough time deciding which department to sign up for anyway.

How did you choose the heads of departments? Only just noticed they're already chosen.

I appointed them out of the fact that i will know they will be on every day but to be honest they only come into effect if it is a split vote or if the rest of the department is away.

Zundar i have moved you is that okay?

I appointed them out of the fact that i will know they will be on every day but to be honest they only come into effect if it is a split vote or if the rest of the department is away.

:confused:

Yes, that's fine with me. Show me the money!

Archived