The Manchester United Thread 2007/08 - Home of the Champions

Nick OGS20

Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Two bites for Cartman there.

Anyone pointed out theirony in how often it's Keyser that bites? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't usually like to upset him tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I quite enjoy it.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

Really? I quite enjoy it.

But i've got more meat on me than you have. He might eat me icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More meat is an understatement. Lardy.

And besides, I don't like Welsh cuisine.

Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

well we have a match thread for everything from friendlies to finals so most of the discussion goes in those anyway.

keep it that way tbh. hate it when there's no match thread as you just get three of four pages of one word posts like:

Ronnie \o/

every time something remotely interesting happens in the match.

Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

I prefer it in here anyway, can we have a joint thread this season?

could be interesting tbh icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by impishgrin:

I intend to do my part to improve the quantity, if not necessarily the quality, of posts in the new thread. It's not like I'll have anything better to do in final year icon_confused.gif

What's the plan with next year's thread title?

All up to Nick

Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Not sure how reliable it is, but ITV saying that Carlos Queiroz is clear favourite for the Portugal job.

The only stumbling block is his current refusal to re-grow his moustache.

thread title will be in a similar vein to this years, with something to do with being Champions of Europe incorporated i suspect. unless anyone has any other ideas, which i am open to.

Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

I prefer "Champions of Europe" personally.

too leeds </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tut

Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

I've lost a lot of weight in the last 8 months.

Sure you have, chunky. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still chunky, but have less of a belly and waistline than I had when I saw you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

I've lost a lot of weight in the last 8 months.

Sure you have, chunky. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still chunky, but have less of a belly and waistline than I had when I saw you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have heard that it's enough to make anyone throw up tbf.

Manchester United, as is now tradition, is spending on youth Italian.

Per i Red Devils, dopo il precedente di Giuseppe Rossi, ha firmato pure Davide Petrucci (16).

For the Red Devils after previous Giuseppe Rossi, has also signed David Petrucci (16).

Un contratto principesco per un adolescente, 120 mila euro a stagione, il massimo per cui può firmare un minorenne.

A princely contract for a teenager, 120 thousand euros per season, the maximum for which it may sign a minor.

La Roma aveva risposto con 1600 euro, il minimo federale, per non dare torto ad altri giocatori del settore giovanile che avevano firmato per quella cifra.

The Roma had responded with Euro 1600, the federal minimum, so as not to give wrong to other players in youth who had signed for that figure.

Non sono bastati, Petrucci vola a Manchester: il calciatore era ai ferri corti con la società sin dall'inizio del mese scorso, quando era stato messo fuori rosa.

I am not enough, Petrucci flies to Manchester, the footballer was grilled courts with the company since the beginning of last month, when it was mothballed rose.

La Roma riceverà l'indennizzo Fifa come club che ha formato il giocatore; una cifra che si aggirerà fra i 200 ei 250 mila euro.

The Rome receive compensation as Fifa club that formed the player, a figure that aggirerà between 200 and 250 thousand euros.

translated from a website on red news.

Franny cole, is he any good?

Manchester United, as it is at this point tradition, ago spold in the Italian juvenile field. For the Red Devils, after the precedence of Giuseppe Rossi, it has signed also David Petrucci (16). A principesco contract for an adolescent, 120 thousand euros to season, the maximum for which can sign an under-age one. The Rome had answered with 1600 euros, the federal minimum, in order not to give twisted to other players of the juvenile field who had signed for that figure. They have not been enough, Petrucci flies to Manchester: the soccer player was to short irons with the society sin dall' beginning of the slid month, when it had been put rose outside. The Rome will receive l' Fifa indemnification like club that has formed the player; a figure that will be gone around between the 200 and the 250 thousand euros.

A literal transfer

Italy didn't Qualify for the recent Euro U17 finals, however he did play in their qualification games.

Interestingly the Italian FA list him as a midfielder not an attacker (he wore the #7 and #8 shirt for Italy in the qualifiers)

Beyond that don't know much about him offhand, sorry Mart.

Archived