Patch 10.1.1 - Official Feedback Thread (can we keep it in here please, thanks!)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Well you have to understand although these players are cheap, they have very big wages - and no club is going to take on average/rubbish players on such a big contract - even for a free. Especially if they don't need a player in that position.

• Administrators
Hi all

1st time poster long time player (since CM2 without foreign leagues), had to because this FM is driving me up the wall. Ive had lots of crashes with all versions of patches etc and now its begining to become a right ball ache pun intended.

Started fresh with the new patches with Barca, over 5 days of continuous play, 3rd season friendlys and now anytime I click finances the game shuts down completley with a dump and there becoming a lot more frequent doing simple things throughout the game. Nothing to do with facepacks or backgrounds as ive removed them all. Please help as im begining to doubt whether you guys should be releasing games that hardly qualify as betas.

SI can have all the dumps just get back in touch with me through here.

Please bring back the FM I loved so much! :(

This issue will be resolved in the 10.2 patch, sorry you've experienced it - for some reason it only seems to be effecting Barcelona's finances.

Well you have to understand although these players are cheap, they have very big wages - and no club is going to take on average/rubbish players on such a big contract - even for a free. Especially if they don't need a player in that position.

Not sure about this one Neil.

I think the coding may be flawed where the AI should realise they will be paying zero transfer fee.

For example Kieran Richardson. He's on a largish wage I believe at Sunderland but if he was offered free there would at least be some interest.

This issue will be resolved in the 10.2 patch, sorry you've experienced it - for some reason it only seems to be effecting Barcelona's finances.

Thanks for informing me ill start a fresh with someone else. Hope you sort things out asap, best of luck

• Administrators
Not sure about this one Neil.

I think the coding may be flawed where the AI should realise they will be paying zero transfer fee.

For example Kieran Richardson. He's on a largish wage I believe at Sunderland but if he was offered free there would at least be some interest.

Yeah but teams take into account whether a player would be interesting joining your club (much as a user manager does), whether they can afford a signing-on fee, wages, whether they need the player etc. I know it's not perfect, but not all examples are as clear cut as 'he's free - someone should sign him!' - it's something we're certainly looking at. Thanks.

Yeah but teams take into account whether a player would be interesting joining your club (much as a user manager does), whether they can afford a signing-on fee, wages, whether they need the player etc. I know it's not perfect, but not all examples are as clear cut as 'he's free - someone should sign him!' - it's something we're certainly looking at. Thanks.

I have a similar issue. I understand the reasoning behind your wage arguments with the likes of Nolan.

Surely somebody will at least put in an offer though? Even if personal terms can't be agreed later. You then have the option like in previous versions of the game whereby player wants you to pay him x amount per week to leave.

Playing as Leicester I have Steve Howard on the transfer list. Now, he earns £5k per week. I still can't give him away. I'm sure if he were to be offered to clubs for free then 25% of championship clubs would snap your hand off and probably 50% of league 1 clubs.

I don't think £5k per week is excessive in the championship.

I posted this in the digital download section but the patch seems to prompt for a disk where as when I installed the game through direct2drive I could play the game fine. Now I'm stuck with possibly uninstalling the game and never patching. Anyone have any other solution?

Edit: Read some other posts where links to digital download patches are available. Guess I'll reinstall. YAY

I think that not needed players when transfer listed should consider having lower wages at a team that will play them regularly. Alternatively, there should be the option of the original club paying part of the wages of the player to offload him.

I just find it unbelievable that no one would want players like Gutierrez or Nolan for free (there are clubs interested in them in reality...and they're like playing decent in my save too...).

SI, please fix this otherwise the game is a little unbearable if I can't offload them.

is this a bug?

i think that the buy/sell prices have something wrong.

if i want to buy a good player that's evaluated at around 3M to 5M €, i can only get them for a lot of cash, akinfeeev 27M€, vargas 15M€, kuzmanovic 17M€, kokorin 12M€.

I'm not complaining about this buy part, the problem is that the same thing doesn't happens to me when i want to sell stars players like hulk, christian rodriguez, bruno alves (or my brother's miguel veloso, joao moutinho) the AI only offers around the value of the player, and are the major clubs buying like barcelona, inter, etc...

so, what's wrong?

Hello SI,

This might not be the right thread to give feedback, but i will anyway :D

As a long time player of FM i'd just like to say that the three most important things to me in the game are match engine, match engine and match engine. I find that it's not the extra features that determine how playable i find the game, but how realistic matches play.

When it comes to the new patch and next years game i hope that's where i hope most of the testing will be dedicated to.

Having said that, i know i'll buy it anyway :D

Hi

I downloaded the newest patch and my game still crashes. (FM 2010 v10.1.1.89736) always the same code

it used to crash before i download the newest patch and i uninstall the game and installed it again then installed the patch but nothing changed, my game still crash.

i hope you can help me by giving advice on fixing this issue

my game has 170000 players and 34 leagues with 12 nations

my laptop is Intel core 2 due t6600 @ 2.20ghz 2.20ghz

4gb ram ddr3

500gb hard disk

64 bit operating system

sorry for my English

This might not be the right thread to give feedback, but i will anyway :D As a long time player of FM i'd just like to say that the three most important things to me in the game are match engine, match engine and match engine. I find that it's not the extra features that determine how playable i find the game, but how realistic matches play.
Interesting, I don't get too wound up by the match engine - I just accept it's an imperfect way to communicate the results of all my interactions with the game world. My main priority would be the Newgens - making sure they are appropriately balanced for a sustainable long term game.

• Administrators
Hi

I downloaded the newest patch and my game still crashes. (FM 2010 v10.1.1.89736) always the same code

it used to crash before i download the newest patch and i uninstall the game and installed it again then installed the patch but nothing changed, my game still crash.

4gb ram ddr3

500gb hard disk

64 bit operating system

sorry for my English

When does your game crash? Is it at the same time, or is it random? During matches or when the game is processing? Let me know, thanks.

When does your game crash? Is it at the same time, or is it random? During matches or when the game is processing? Let me know, thanks.

it crashes randomly, most of the times during the match or when am trying to save the game. sometimes during processing.

when my game crashes i restart my laptop and play again, i can play for while then it crashes again.

thanks

• Administrators
it crashes randomly, most of the times during the match or when am trying to save the game. sometimes during processing.

when my game crashes i restart my laptop and play again, i can play for while then it crashes again.

thanks

How many leagues and what sized db are you running?

Hi

4gb ram ddr3

500gb hard disk

64 bit operating system

sorry for my English

Same story here, Long LONG time player, first time post, and unfortunatly not a happy one.

I'm on 2020 having worked hard to get Leeds into Pole position so uninstalling isn't an option, I've done it before.

My system is fine, new Advent 8555gx, intel core2 quad q9000, windows 7, 4096mb ddr2, Radeon HD4670 1 GB graphics. All drivers are upto date as is directx. Similar to the above poster except so far my crashes have been located only in the Transfers-Clauses tab. The game was randomly crashing prior to the patch but I would just re-boot and the game continued, now everytime I click Transfers-Clauses it crashes.

Any update on progress for fix please?

I think that not needed players when transfer listed should consider having lower wages at a team that will play them regularly. Alternatively, there should be the option of the original club paying part of the wages of the player to offload him.

I just find it unbelievable that no one would want players like Gutierrez or Nolan for free (there are clubs interested in them in reality...and they're like playing decent in my save too...).

SI, please fix this otherwise the game is a little unbearable if I can't offload them.

i think all they will say is no.

before christmas, but not which year, so maybe not 2009

LOL

of course it's this year, they have 10 more days for that, let them fix as many stuff as possible, and improve de GE as much as possible, like another user said, to me, that's the only think i look at current FM versions.

Well i have a new pc, (just upgraded from laptop). Thought the old laptop with only 2 Gb of ram and old grpahics card was causing the problems but turn out it isnt. New pc has 8Gb of ram and 2 new ati radeon 5800 series cards and all drivers updated and i7 processor at 2.93 Ghz. All leagues running and ive added the new patch aswell. Followed all instructions up to now, disabled 3d, no sound and running in windowed mode (which im sorry but isnt a viable long term solution to the problem). Nothing is working the game keeps crashing during games and outside of them. p.s. i refuse to load fewer leagues. Any new input is appreciated

Archived