[PSP] FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

OK, thanks, I get it, although I still find it weird and a bit off-putting that the names of these virtual players change every time you visit the team screen. But I presume there is some technical reason for this?!

I thought that SIG was going to use fixed grey players who don't change (until replaced by real players) this time around like the greys in the PC game. That would mean that the abilities of your greys wouldn't change from game to game. I recall a discussion about it. Not that a big deal though.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how are people trying to scout players?

are you going to the players profile and scouting him or are you using the scouting option on the home screen?

I've tried both, none work

when i go to player profile, the options end at 'player comparison'

the next option is 'news' (unless their contract is expiring of course)

the scouting option always ends up with NO results

hope this helps

I'm trying to stay calm here but I've just had the game crash on me mid match for the second time and this time after going on a 7 game unbeaten run. It truly is so infuriating to buy a game and feel as if the thing is broken but that is how I feel. Never mind this major issue, but there are many minor bugs/problems in the game to do with scouting, the pitch representation of matches, an utterly unrealistic transfer system....ughhh

Anyway, regarding the crashing themselves on this occasion it occured on the 79th minute of the game, I had the 2d pitch turned on although it was not during a moment when it was being viewed. Son at that moment, the game freezes, then just turns off after a few seconds (the battery was near fully charged). As far as I can recall this was the same case as when it crashed before.

I'm sorry for the rant but after the money and more importantly time I've invested in playing this thing I'd have hoped for better and I'm beginning to seriously regret my purchase.

• SI Staff
Players playing internationals the day of the Champions League final. Again.

Could you please indicate which team you were playing as and which nations the players were from? - we thought we'd sorted out the last of this issue before release but as you can hopefully understand the number of possible permutations involved is rather large.

I've tried both, none work

when i go to player profile, the options end at 'player comparison'

the next option is 'news' (unless their contract is expiring of course)

the scouting option always ends up with NO results

hope this helps

Ive got the scout player option above news on my game and as for the region scouting your scout may not be able to find a player suitable for your team hence why he has came back with no results

i noticed this when playing using Man Utd

Sold Park to Sunderland for 3.8mil..

however somehow it ended up with 24mil..

i ain't complaining abt the extra cash thou..

Hi vengence angels.

Couple of questions regarding this; How were you informed of the fee being £24 million?

Was this via the news item; the increase in your transfer budget; a transfer history page and/or in the players history?

Cheers,

Mark

• SI Staff
please marc (or someone else at si)

tell us what's the matter with the scouting?

We're monitoring the thread and checking into any reported issues - with regards to this it seems to be working on my build here (which is running on emulation) - we'll obviously post full feedback on any issues, work arounds and suchlike when we know more.

ive just had the 2d pitch freeze after one of my players was brought down in the box, the defender chased after the ref then it froze for about 10 seconds then i was taking a pen and the player had been booked.

Nothing major with that

Ive just had a message saying gareth ainsworth is the new manager at grimsby and qpr are looking for a new manager but when i looked at qpr jim magilton was the manager before and still is manager weird!!!

This is what happens when an active player is given a managers job. By the sounds of it its happening a lot lot more this year. it happened to me with St Johnstone player Paul Sheerin becoming Clyde manager, It says what ever club the player is leaving is looking for a new manager although they ar not.

I have to say I find more players being given managers jobs a very good feature this year as it happpens a lot in real life.

Unfortunately the number of players in the database is not infinite and so some have to miss out. Without looking into this in a great amount of detail, I'd guess the reason Joe Hart isn't in the game is that he is out on loan to Birmingham, which means he has a lower priority to be included particularly as Manchester City have a very big squad which means he probably didn't justify using one of the available Manchester City database 'slots'. Is he included if you load just the English league? You'll find that more of the fringe and youth players will be included in that database setup.

no cant find Hart on just english db either

lots of key Dutch Eredivisie players are missing :( Vernon Anita, Marco Arnautovic, Boy Waterman, Luc de Jong, Darley,Graziano Pelle and Michailov to name a few.. Fortunately, we've got lots of Uzbecki, South African and Iraqi players instead..

And why do even the top Premier League clubs don't have 34/35 player squads? Lot's of young gems are missing..

Still love the game though :)

If you load up any nation , England, Spain , Italy , even Brazil ! Andreas Velicka is in the Rangers Squad. If you load up Scotland As a nation - he is NOT in the Rangers Squad !! HOW ??

Even if you load up just scotland database he still not in the games. Its the same as Cillian Sheridan from Celtic aswell .

how are people trying to scout players?

are you going to the players profile and scouting him or are you using the scouting option on the home screen?

We're monitoring the thread and checking into any reported issues - with regards to this it seems to be working on my build here (which is running on emulation) - we'll obviously post full feedback on any issues, work arounds and suchlike when we know more.

Hail Marc Vaughan!

For he is our saviour :)

Could you please indicate which team you were playing as and which nations the players were from? - we thought we'd sorted out the last of this issue before release but as you can hopefully understand the number of possible permutations involved is rather large.

Playing as Arsenal, Song played for Cameroon and Vela played for Mexico in the afternoon. Final was in the evening so both players were available for selection, but obviously both were cactus which made it impossible to pick them.

when playing a game and viewing highlights on the 2d pitch it has frozen and then a few seconds later my psp has turned off. i am running 500m33-6. this has happened twice.

Thats exactly what happened to me as well as I already described earlier, it's happened twice now for me as well and I'm seriously wary about playing the game again for fear of wasting more hours on it before this happens.

Game has crashed on me twice now both related to me taking the France job.

First time when i took the job i went to sort out my squad removing who i didnt want in I then went to the Squad selection option and the game crashed and reset itself.

Second time i managed to get a week down further until my 1st game and thought I would see if it would let me go to the squad selection which it did this time but only for it to crash 26mins into my first game as France manager.

Another thing ive noticed due to this is if you loan list a player and a club comes in for them they will pay 100% of their wages BUT if you save the game when a club is interested they will never pay any of his wages eg loan listed Welbeck bolton want to take him on loan and pay 100% of his wages which you accept but then the game crashes and you reload Bolton are still interested but when they bid for him this time they wont pay any of his wages

Game has crashed on me twice now both related to me taking the France job.

First time when i took the job i went to sort out my squad removing who i didnt want in I then went to the Squad selection option and the game crashed and reset itself.

Second time i managed to get a week down further until my 1st game and thought I would see if it would let me go to the squad selection which it did this time but only for it to crash 26mins into my first game as France manager.

Another thing ive noticed due to this is if you loan list a player and a club comes in for them they will pay 100% of their wages BUT if you save the game when a club is interested they will never pay any of his wages eg loan listed Welbeck bolton want to take him on loan and pay 100% of his wages which you accept but then the game crashes and you reload Bolton are still interested but when they bid for him this time they wont pay any of his wages

Do you have save games that these issues can be easily reproduced from?

Anyone else have this. If you change pages on the screen it keeps sending you to the home page of the psp. I mean the page you get if you press the home button at the bottom of the psp. keeps doing this all the time for some reason

Do you have save games that these issues can be easily reproduced from?

ive still got it but ive went on a bit further now. Do you still want it? Save may in fact be at the beginning of the month will check in a min

ive still got it but ive went on a bit further now. Do you still want it? Save may in fact be at the beginning of the month will check in a min

If you've got a save game where the squad selection screen crash will occur again we'd be very interested in taking a look - if you do have one could you email it to me? I've PM'd you my email.

(and indeed the other crash you have posted about)

i unlocked sugar daddy last night after only 3 seasons with ajax. i have noticed one thing about it though, when you enable it your max weekly wages doesn't go up even if you do the disable and enable thing. also i have tried the new thing with the board and dropped my money down to 50 mil so that my wages went to about 2mil but still nothing happened. my current weekly wages is only about 400 grand. so even though i have 100mil to spend my max weekly wage is only 50 grand, and as most people who have played the new game will know is most of the bigger names are on 100 grand plus even 220 grand if your ronaldo.

i unlocked sugar daddy last night after only 3 seasons with ajax. i have noticed one thing about it though, when you enable it your max weekly wages doesn't go up even if you do the disable and enable thing. also i have tried the new thing with the board and dropped my money down to 50 mil so that my wages went to about 2mil but still nothing happened. my current weekly wages is only about 400 grand. so even though i have 100mil to spend my max weekly wage is only 50 grand, and as most people who have played the new game will know is most of the bigger names are on 100 grand plus even 220 grand if your ronaldo.

Mayby this is because when you are able to overrule the board you can then increase ur max wage ? Just a thought :confused:

Wow, the 2D match highlights are mostly strange. So many times have I seen attacks that consist of two of my defenders against one or two opposing team members. Also noticed defenders taking free kicks who I had not assigned whilst the intended kick taker was still on the pitch.

Just seeing lots of very unrealistic scenarios such as my defender scoring from halfway line.

This is my first handheld (psp) FM. I used to play FM online on PC, so I know the developers can produce a great looking match engine. This psp one is more crazy than anything else. Do psp titles get patched at all?

Other than this gripe that slightly takes ruins the match day experience, I'm loving game.

not that again oh well looks like my streak of not winning a red car appeal is going to continue into another year.

Also you can still get players to sign for you when they say you cant meet their demands by changing from £ sterling to Australian $

not that again oh well looks like my streak of not winning a red car appeal is going to continue into another year.

Also you can still get players to sign for you when they say you cant meet their demands by changing from £ sterling to Australian $

yeh I had about 6 red cards in league all rejected appeals and 3 in europe all lifted so no point appealing for another year

:thdn:

My game froze for the 1st time in the news screen in this year's game.

If you could answer any of the following it would be great:

1. Which team you were managing at the time?

2. Which news item was selected when the game froze?

3. Do you have a save game from before the freeze?

Archived