[PSP] FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive yet to have one failed load. Out of interest who firmware do you have loaded and what type of memory card do you have?

Firmware: Version 6.00

Memory Card: SanDisk - 128 MB (Surely this can't be the problem though..)

@Dec: That doesn't stop it, that just backs it up. I've had my own way of doing it by saving it on two separate files (on the PSP). Thanks for the help though. The question is not whether there is a way to stop this, since I doubt there is any other way (I tried an experiment where I turned off autosave to see if that was causing it. Went to 2019, then it crashed), it is whether this can be solved for the next FMH version, since I don't know whether I'll buy another until I'm guaranteed this will work without problem.

I know it helps, and so did my way as well. All I'm trying to get across is: I shouldn't have to be doing this in the first place. This should have been fixed before it was sold. That's what I'm saying. If I have to do this with FMH 11 as well, then I'd prefer not to waste my money. Before FMH 10, all the other FMHs worked on my PSP. Then, this comes along and I get 3 'game load failed' messages. It's not my PSP, it's the game.

Firmware: Version 6.00

Memory Card: SanDisk - 128 MB (Surely this can't be the problem though..)

iirc there was something to do with memory sticks last year that werent official ones, LSD did an experiment on them but cant remember what it was

Please let me know if you have any backed up save games which 100% go on to become save games that will not load, guys. We can't do anything with save games that have already corrupted unfortunately, but if you have one which at some point goes on to reproduce the 'load game failed' then we can at least look into what's causing that specific save to break.

Could you please indicate which team you were playing as and which nations the players were from? - we thought we'd sorted out the last of this issue before release but as you can hopefully understand the number of possible permutations involved is rather large.
We're monitoring the thread and checking into any reported issues - with regards to this it seems to be working on my build here (which is running on emulation) - we'll obviously post full feedback on any issues, work arounds and suchlike when we know more.

As above I have a similar problem. I am with Gateshead in season 2023/2024 and playing the FA cup final against Liverpool. But 21 players are away on international duty (9 england, 6 italy, 3 france, 1 netherlands, 1 portugal and 1 spain), 1 is ineligible because he played cupmatches for another team, 5 are injured (red, so unavailable) that leaves me with just 5 players in the squad. Luckily 4 players are added randomly so now I have 9. But here start the problems, you have got to start the match with at least 11 players, because the match is on 1st June and the game is saved every 1st of the month I cannot go back to my last saved game and try to sign some additional free players (because signing them takes at least 1 day). So my game is pretty much stuck now. I won't regret losing the final as long as I can only continue the game, but it just won't... so please HELP!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was managing West Ham in my 1st season(08-09) and sold Calum Davenport to Everton for 3.2m pounds(valued 2.3m). Soon after, I got the message"Newspapers reports have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur are interested in Everton defender Calum Davenport.

However it has emerged that Tottenham Hotspur could be in the frame for his signature as well"

Is that a Bug or what?

Regards

Ivan in Singapore

• SI Staff
I was managing West Ham in my 1st season(08-09) and sold Calum Davenport to Everton for 3.2m pounds(valued 2.3m). Soon after, I got the message"Newspapers reports have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur are interested in Everton defender Calum Davenport.

However it has emerged that Tottenham Hotspur could be in the frame for his signature as well"

Is that a Bug or what?

Regards

Ivan in Singapore

It is 'kinda' .... possibly, the game probably decided that the newspaper speculation was warranted before he moved - then set it up, unfortunately you sold him just before it was published so it looks out of place now.

Its a bit like us releasing a game then 5 minutes after we master the CD's a transfer taking place, I'll try and iron it out for a future version.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marc...

I just finished a season with Spurs and finished 4th. The board expected me to achieve European qualification although they said in their season review that they are disgusted with me and it also says "The team's mediocre league psition cannot be tolerated".

I'll start a new game and leave this how it is incase you want me to upload it.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem as many others. in the middle of the match it crashes randomly it can go all the way to the final whistle or the first min and then crash, click and finnally shut the psp off after 10 secs.:mad: Im hoping it is a problem with version 6.00 for the psp as I did not have this problem before i installed it, im going to download and install version 6.20 and see if the problem is resolved if so Ill propably give cod6:thup: a miss for a bit and play FMH:D

• SI Staff
Hi Marc...

I just finished a season with Spurs and finished 4th. The board expected me to achieve European qualification although they said in their season review that they are disgusted with me and it also says "The team's mediocre league psition cannot be tolerated".

I'll start a new game and leave this how it is incase you want me to upload it.

I'd be very interested in taking a look at that save game if its available thanks ..

• SI Staff
I had the same problem as many others. in the middle of the match it crashes randomly it can go all the way to the final whistle or the first min and then crash, click and finnally shut the psp off after 10 secs.:mad: Im hoping it is a problem with version 6.00 for the psp as I did not have this problem before i installed it, im going to download and install version 6.20 and see if the problem is resolved if so Ill propably give cod6:thup: a miss for a bit and play FMH:D

Will ask QA to try out that firmware version and see if they can repeat this in house.

PS - If you've a third-party update installed you might also want to try removing that in case its made any of the data unstable (we try to protect against this - but it is possible to fubar things sometimes through editing).

• SI Staff
nope stuff fmh. Version 6.20 doesn't stop it load of Bull. Cod6 it is then Stimulus map pack ftw

Do you have any third part stuff installed on the game at all? - as I mentioned previously that might be the cause of the issue you're seeing.

(even if you've 'given up' on FMH so to speak if you could indicate this it'll help us track down the cause of the issue)

• SI Staff
Hi Marc...

I tried drag and dropping the file as it says in the Upload files thread although nothing happens... I don't suppose you know what I'm doing wrong do you?

If you can't suss out whats going wrong please zip everything up and email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com - please make sure you give the email a sensible title as I have very agressive spam filters (I have to as I post the email addy publicly on forums which isn't particularly bright really ;) ).

Do you have any third part stuff installed on the game at all? - as I mentioned previously that might be the cause of the issue you're seeing.

(even if you've 'given up' on FMH so to speak if you could indicate this it'll help us track down the cause of the issue)

What do you mean by third part stuff installed

• SI Staff
Yes marc ive got decs fmh shine and a few changes with the editor

Can you possibly give me access to those files as well then (as it might help with recreating things- I'll readily admit this buggette sounds strange and if you'd posted it today (1st april instead of yesterday I'd be expecting a wind-up tbh).

Can you possibly give me access to those files as well then (as it might help with recreating things- I'll readily admit this buggette sounds strange and if you'd posted it today (1st april instead of yesterday I'd be expecting a wind-up tbh).

Marc will you send me your e-mail address so i can send you them ta

If you can't suss out whats going wrong please zip everything up and email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com - please make sure you give the email a sensible title as I have very agressive spam filters (I have to as I post the email addy publicly on forums which isn't particularly bright really ;) ).

I tried putting it on the ftp-public site and think it worked although could you check if it did because I'm not fully sure.

I named it Weponarmor-Wierd board expectations

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Can you fix the big club release clause bug?

When I give my players the clause it works and they get forced into moving to a different club but when I try to buy a player who has it the messsage comes up saying they can't reject it but they do.:S

This is something we are looking at. Thank you for reporting it.

• 2 months later...

Surprised this one hasn't come up. Another scout bug:

Say I have 3 players of the same position (at Leeds, keepers: Higgs Ankergren and Martin)

Higgs is better than Ankergren who is better than Martin, but when I put Martin up for loan and put him in the reserves, my scout says Higgs is better than our next best keeper MARTIN.

Or when I put Andy Hughes (our poorest midfielder) on the transfer list and put him in the reserves, suddenly whenever I go to one of our other midfielders, they say hughes is the best Midfielder :s

seems that when a player is put in the reserves they are rated higher by the scout/assistant manager :S

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I've sent a saved game to the SI FTP. It says that 'The previous saved game cannot load', I've searched all over the internet for a proper answer but couldn't find anything helpfull. I just hope it can be fixed, since it was a game of 20ish seasons with my brother.

Cumps, slbsergio

• 1 month later...

Dear SI, I have big problem with crash dump. So, i've followed ur instructions and uploaded my game on ftp.sigames.com.

Date of upload is July 24,2012

You can check it out, please.

SaveGame name is: arch.tomic_crash dump.fm

Thanx ! ! !

• 4 months later...

Dear SI!

I have problems with my game, i keep getting crash dumps every few minutes I play. It creates crash dumps files in a folder on the computer.

When I play online and my friend is the master there is no problems but when I tried to be the master my game keeps crashing, it does'nt matter if it's in a match or anything else it can crash anytime.

I uploaded my save on the ftp in game-save: Manchester United - Adriankarl-crashduringgame

Regards Adrian

• SI Staff
Dear SI!

I have problems with my game, i keep getting crash dumps every few minutes I play. It creates crash dumps files in a folder on the computer.

When I play online and my friend is the master there is no problems but when I tried to be the master my game keeps crashing, it does'nt matter if it's in a match or anything else it can crash anytime.

I uploaded my save on the ftp in game-save: Manchester United - Adriankarl-crashduringgame

Regards Adrian

Hi - please post in the PC section - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/295-Crashes-and-Technical-Issues

• 7 months later...

Archived