[PSP] FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
am in my ninth season now with santos fc... but i have noticed when you send scouts out to find players and they come back with 6 and 7 star players potential and they say to you "sign at all costs" so you do. and then after only a few months its goes down to a 3 or a 4. has anyone else noticed this problem?

At least you can scout! What are you doing?

players always seem to score in there first ever senior game against me,i played motherwell and this fella peter moore regen player got two on his debut then 15 games later i played them away and noticed he didnt play another game since that game but started against me and scored again,players seem to only make appearances against me and score think this is a bug

Sorry, not Hleb, Lahm was who I wanted to check.

I don't use changes.txt.

Hi Jimny,

I've been unable to reproduce the crash here, I'm afraid. I think something specific (and random) might have to occur during the match to trigger the crash.

If you're able to load this save and get it to crash reliably do please post here and let me know.

just found a new one.

If you have selected a player for the national team that you have loaned out when you press square to unpick them it keeps asking of you want to recall this player from loan, the only way you can unpick them is if you clear the whole squad

Just remembered another one

I will have a team sack their manager, eg Sunderland sacked Steve Bruce. A few weeks later my game says: 'Sunderland have appointed Steve Bruce as their new manager'. I didn't have this last year, but I'm getting it a lot this year. Has anyone else?

just been hit by the international selection bug AGAIN in the same same game thats about 5 times now!

Also just noticed that if you start a game with just english DB loaded Vagner Love is at CSKA Moscow but if you start a game in Brazil hes on loan to Palmeiras ( which he is IRL) so why put him on the english db incorrectly?

Thirdly just discovered a cheat when signing free agents you can negotiate their deals down low. Firstly offer them a contract with a wage that you know they will reject, when they do renegotiate it again but again go lower than what they want and offer it but then click square again to renegotiate it and the player will have lowered his demand down to what you offered you can do this a few times but they will stop eventually. I got a player wanting 11k down to 4k by doing this

have you been able to reproduce any crashes yet Ed?

Yes our testers have managed to reproduce some of the bugs you guys have listed here but some are still hiding.

They tend to fall into two categories: Repeatable ones that can be fixed (or all ready have been) or random/rare ones (most of the match ones fall into this category) which will take a lot longer to hunt down.

I can't go into any detail of course but we're working on all the issues on this thread, rest assured.

Cant understand how some transfers are completed.

Ive just bid 8m,9, 10, 12 and then 14 million which was accepted by Milan for Ronaldinho(Im Chelsea). I go to negotiate a contract with him and was willing to offer the maximum 140k p/w to get him but to my surprise he said i couldnt meet his demands so I pulled out of the deal. So imagine my surprise when i see that Ronaldinho has sign for Koln for 6.25m on a contract of 24k p/w! Really dont understand that Koln arent even in europe where as i am in the CL. Ive seen this a few times now Ive had massive bids turned down by other teams bids that are less than mine get accepted.

Am I the only one who thinks that is a bit odd?

just found a new one.

If you have selected a player for the national team that you have loaned out when you press square to unpick them it keeps asking of you want to recall this player from loan, the only way you can unpick them is if you clear the whole squad

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It's now been noted.:thup:

In my game(don't know if it's a bug or accidental), but Jermaine Beckford has no stats for 2008-09, it says he played no games, and scored no goals. Can SI confirm if this is accidental or my game?

This isn't specific to your game so we will be having a look in to this one. Thanks for reporting it.

just been hit by the international selection bug AGAIN in the same same game thats about 5 times now!

Also just noticed that if you start a game with just english DB loaded Vagner Love is at CSKA Moscow but if you start a game in Brazil hes on loan to Palmeiras ( which he is IRL) so why put him on the english db incorrectly?

Thirdly just discovered a cheat when signing free agents you can negotiate their deals down low. Firstly offer them a contract with a wage that you know they will reject, when they do renegotiate it again but again go lower than what they want and offer it but then click square again to renegotiate it and the player will have lowered his demand down to what you offered you can do this a few times but they will stop eventually. I got a player wanting 11k down to 4k by doing this

These issues are all under investigation. Thanks for taking the time to report them.

I've also had the same problems with the failed medicals for no reason. I can't remember any players, but for me and ridley, it seemed to occur when we used the 'No transfer window' cheat. Could it be a problem with the cheat do you think David?

Hi Jimny,

I've been unable to reproduce the crash here, I'm afraid. I think something specific (and random) might have to occur during the match to trigger the crash.

If you're able to load this save and get it to crash reliably do please post here and let me know.

Replaying the match I didn't get this bug back. Probably it was random. I hope it will never come back.

I've also had the same problems with the failed medicals for no reason. I can't remember any players, but for me and ridley, it seemed to occur when we used the 'No transfer window' cheat. Could it be a problem with the cheat do you think David?

"No Transfer Windows" is an unlock rather than a cheat. Until we're sure it's best not to rule anything in or out. If you manage to find a player who fails the medical for no apparent reason and have a save game where it can be reproduced, please let me know

found another:

If you negotiate a deal with another club for one of your players and they reject it it comes up:

During a private meeting your teams dc etc. player x expressed his frustration at your having rejected a bid for him from team Z/

You have not rejected it it was the other team that pulled out of the deal, this then makes the player unhappy and decreases the team harmony in your confidence. I think this needs to be looked at

These issues are all under investigation. Thanks for taking the time to report them.

What will happen when your investigations are complete? Will there be any fixes to download to memory cards or will you just correct 2011 and we all have to pay for an "improved" version?

What will happen when your investigations are complete? Will there be any fixes to download to memory cards or will you just correct 2011 and we all have to pay for an "improved" version?

its already been stated that there will be NO patches released and all efforts are now being done to correct these bugs for 2011

found another:

If you negotiate a deal with another club for one of your players and they reject it it comes up:

During a private meeting your teams dc etc. player x expressed his frustration at your having rejected a bid for him from team Z/

You have not rejected it it was the other team that pulled out of the deal, this then makes the player unhappy and decreases the team harmony in your confidence. I think this needs to be looked at

For this I would say that in negotiating for a fee higher than the buying club wishes to pay, you are effectively rejecting their initial offer. Has the above news message appeared before the buying club have pulled out of the deal?

For this I would say that in negotiating for a fee higher than the buying club wishes to pay, you are effectively rejecting their initial offer. Has the above news message appeared before the buying club have pulled out of the deal?

no but it only happens every now and again sometimes a player isnt bothered and other times they become unhappy even if its the same player. Also sometimes you have to negotiate the deal as your player could be worth 1m but the other club have offered less for him

no but it only happens every now and again sometimes a player isnt bothered and other times they become unhappy even if its the same player. Also sometimes you have to negotiate the deal as your player could be worth 1m but the other club have offered less for him

OK, are you able to provide any examples of players (and their in game value), who have been subject to bids below their value, where they become unhappy once it is negotiated. If this is happening then I would agree it is something that should be looked at

here we go..so i thought id take over england in 2020..ive won most demestic things, now for world cup or euros..im still in charge of my team aswell as england..first off i cant pick players from my team who i have out on loan(something like this is mentioned up the page)..second its a nightmare to pick the team..say if i was picking the only lone striker..when picked it will say dc, but ive chose all them, anyway after minutes sorting this out i got through the game..

now back to my club(posh)i was playing man u, and i always go to the performance screen to see my players scores..i had a man u midfielder in my team and a VILLAREAL striker in my team,,now i did just play him for england..

So basically if i play a domestic and international side together everything goes loopy..

anyway i quit england after 1 match and it seems alright now..pity 2 years away from the world cup..

Just had the international selection bug AGAIN! on the same game try to recreate it but its went past fine, ive noticed its when ever I remove a player from my squad then go straight to the squad selection it crashes every few months

here we go..so i thought id take over england in 2020..ive won most demestic things, now for world cup or euros..im still in charge of my team aswell as england..first off i cant pick players from my team who i have out on loan(something like this is mentioned up the page)..second its a nightmare to pick the team..say if i was picking the only lone striker..when picked it will say dc, but ive chose all them, anyway after minutes sorting this out i got through the game..

now back to my club(posh)i was playing man u, and i always go to the performance screen to see my players scores..i had a man u midfielder in my team and a VILLAREAL striker in my team,,now i did just play him for england..

So basically if i play a domestic and international side together everything goes loopy..

anyway i quit england after 1 match and it seems alright now..pity 2 years away from the world cup..

Hi there,

Could you explain exactly which screen you mean when you refer to "the performance screen" please?

I've just started playing FMH 2010 properly for the first time. I've been playing for an hour, and I've had the game freeze and shut down my PSP three times. Once when asking me if I wanted to scout a player, once when being asked if I wanted to loan a player out, and once during a match, around 6 minutes in. I honestly can't remember the last time (if ever) that a previous FMH game froze and shut down my PSP, and now it seems that FMH 2010 is going to do it all the time. If this keeps happening then I am going to have to go back to FMH 09, although I can't imagine that I could get a refund for FMH 2010 from the store I bought it from just because it is full of bugs.

Any advice SI? Or anyone?

I've just started playing FMH 2010 properly for the first time. I've been playing for an hour, and I've had the game freeze and shut down my PSP three times. Once when asking me if I wanted to scout a player, once when being asked if I wanted to loan a player out, and once during a match, around 6 minutes in. I honestly can't remember the last time (if ever) that a previous FMH game froze and shut down my PSP, and now it seems that FMH 2010 is going to do it all the time. If this keeps happening then I am going to have to go back to FMH 09, although I can't imagine that I could get a refund for FMH 2010 from the store I bought it from just because it is full of bugs.

Any advice SI? Or anyone?

I've noticed as well that other people don't seem to be having any problems at all with their editions of FMH 2010. Is it possible for there to be batches of the game which are bug-ridden, and batches which aren't?

I've noticed as well that other people don't seem to be having any problems at all with their editions of FMH 2010. Is it possible for there to be batches of the game which are bug-ridden, and batches which aren't?

ive has quite a few shut downs as well this year, all in the same game!

Archived