[PSP] FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When a player Value is under 15000 Thousand Euro maybe 5 or 6 thousand i can only bit 14000 thousand....

Anyone else this Problem?? Why is this?? Is this a bug??

Yeah!

I came here to report this bug!

I'm losing really A LOT of youngsters because I can't offer more than 14k !

Even if my budget is about 1M

If the player is valued above 15k I can offer what I want but if he's under 14k my offer get stopped ad 14k..There's no way to offer more...

Is there a workaround or something?

I'm playing with a low league team so it's really important for me to buy this kind of players!

Yeah!

I came here to report this bug!

I'm losing really A LOT of youngsters because I can't offer more than 14k !

Even if my budget is about 1M

If the player is valued above 15k I can offer what I want but if he's under 14k my offer get stopped ad 14k..There's no way to offer more...

Is there a workaround or something?

I'm playing with a low league team so it's really important for me to buy this kind of players!

Try going into preferences and change the currency from British pounds to US Dollars or Euros, this will enalble you to offer more than 14k :D

In the Brazilian league if you win the Copa Libertadores and the Copa Sudamericana in one season you play against yourself in the following seasons Recopa Cup. Obviously, whatever the result you always win the cup.

Also, when my team was scouted before the game the info was incorrect. It stated I played a 442 balanced when I had always been playing a 433 attacking?

Thanks for reporting this, it's now being investigated

Another bug related to the 14k thing..

If a player is worth more than 14k and you lower your offer to 14k than you won't be able to raise it again.

You can alway hit "cancel" but it's like having a "block" on 14k that makes impossible going beyond it!(I play the ITA vrs so I don't know what's the text of the button used to reset the offer)

I just had an annoying moment in my game with foggia. The last game of the serie a season, which happens the saturday after the champions league final I had my 2 Italy internationals on international duty. This is just rediculous. It cant be that difficult to program the game to make internationals not happen at certain times. This means of course that every team in the league were without their internationals just because there had been a friendly for world cup warm arranged.

ive been hit with the international selection bug again. Exactly the same as last time apart from I was Spain this time. Game save is from 1/7 and the crash happened on the 13/7 when i was appointed Spain manager.

Does the crash occur again if you load you last save and take over Spain again?

FA Cup final on June 2 (which is ridiculous anyway), and half of my first team is unavailable due to internationals on June 9.

Pretty frustrating when you spend the last few games of the season managing your squad to ensure everyone is available for the final, even resting players in the final game of the season to avoid a suspension from another yellow card, and then finding out those players aren't available anyway due to something that would never happen in the real word.

FA Cup final on June 2 (which is ridiculous anyway), and half of my first team is unavailable due to internationals on June 9.

Pretty frustrating when you spend the last few games of the season managing your squad to ensure everyone is available for the final, even resting players in the final game of the season to avoid a suspension from another yellow card, and then finding out those players aren't available anyway due to something that would never happen in the real word.

Sorry to hear that you have had this problem. In which year did it happen?

I just had an annoying moment in my game with foggia. The last game of the serie a season, which happens the saturday after the champions league final I had my 2 Italy internationals on international duty. This is just rediculous. It cant be that difficult to program the game to make internationals not happen at certain times. This means of course that every team in the league were without their internationals just because there had been a friendly for world cup warm arranged.

It would be a great help if you could you let us know in which year this has happened

bluming heck, now ure asking..er i belive it was bout november 13th 2015..i got to half time, and pressed the tactics button, and then it froze..it made a popping noise(i thought my psp had been destroyed..hehe) and when i loaded it up..the tactics i was using had gone..but the tactics wasnt saved i just edited the 451 and left it at that..

bluming heck, now ure asking..er i belive it was bout november 13th 2015..i got to half time, and pressed the tactics button, and then it froze..it made a popping noise(i thought my psp had been destroyed..hehe) and when i loaded it up..the tactics i was using had gone..but the tactics wasnt saved i just edited the 451 and left it at that..

I believe the popping noise is the speaker so I wouldn't worry too much although it worried me as well! Hopefully you won't experience this again but I will have a look in to it and see if it can be pinned down. Thanks for the further info.

Found 3 issues with the 2d pitch

Firstly when ever the GK brings down a player for a pen he chases after the ref and then the pitch freezes for about 30secs then it jumps to the pen being taken

Second still getting a number of players running straight past everyone and stands on the goal line the GK does not move and the player will stand there until a player runs and brings him down or hell wait for a bit before smashing the ball into the net.

Lastly commentary and 2d pitch still dont match up noticed on a few occasions that the commentary will say and player x picks up the rebound but that player is on the half way line then runs straight to the goal and then volleys and scores or in a few cases heads the ball into the net even though hes just ran half the length of the pitch to score. Also still getting 20 yard headers every now and again as well!

I think Bosmans need to be looked at AGAIN as I have just signed Nathan delfouneso, Luigi Vitale, Barry Bannan, Shinji Ono, Tommy Spurr, Joe Murphy, Connor Wickham, Georginio Wijnaldum AND Diego Buonanotte all for Luton! yes im doing well in the BSP but I wouldnt expect to get them all to come and play in L2 next season all have signed contracts for 3k and under as well!

I thought by now this whole "away on international duty" thing would have been resolved in this, the fourth, edition of the handheld version. FA Cup Final day, June 2nd 2012 (yep I know it's late in the season but nothing to do with me) – and guess what??? Three quarters of my squad are in their teams for the European Championships which start on June 9th. Why on earth are they needed a full week before these games?? And why isn't this fixed by now? Used to miss half my team for the second leg of either second round or quarter final of Champions League on the last version. Managed to get a couple of guys back from loans (thank god this option was in this year) and was able to send out a half decent side, but not my first choice for a cup final.

I thought by now this whole "away on international duty" thing would have been resolved in this, the fourth, edition of the handheld version. FA Cup Final day, June 2nd 2012 (yep I know it's late in the season but nothing to do with me) – and guess what??? Three quarters of my squad are in their teams for the European Championships which start on June 9th. Why on earth are they needed a full week before these games?? And why isn't this fixed by now? Used to miss half my team for the second leg of either second round or quarter final of Champions League on the last version. Managed to get a couple of guys back from loans (thank god this option was in this year) and was able to send out a half decent side, but not my first choice for a cup final.

This is something that we are looking at and this example was reported previously. International squads would probably be training by this time in real life but for that reason the FA Cup final should be earlier.

Just had a strange news message after winning the semi final of the World Club Championship:

Man Utd will paly Al-Ittihad(KSA) in the Club World Cup Final.

The game will be played on 19 December 2012.

Now that doesnt seem to bad but considering the date I got the message was 22 December 2012 im going to have a bit of difficulty taking part in that game!

But in the next message it said that my next prem fixture has been rearranged due to the cup final on the 26 December!

Played a bit further and the game did take place on the 26th.

Also had 2 more issues with the 2D pitch:

First a pen was given for handball whne the incident took place in front of the semi circle on the box

Secondly the other teams GK took a goalkick and it went straight to me so my player ran the ball up the pitch unchallenged and I noticed that the GK was still in the same place as what he was when he took the goalkick this giving me and empty net to shoot at.

Ive noticed that the only time the GK will move on the "D pitch is if a) hes coming out to bring a player down for a penalty or b) saving a penalty kick. I think this area really needs to be improved for 2011 or it should just be removed and other features put in in its place as it is still badly flawed imo.

This is something that we are looking at and this example was reported previously. International squads would probably be training by this time in real life but for that reason the FA Cup final should be earlier.

It happens every year with either the Champions League Final or the FA cup final , its so annoying and unrealistic and has happened for like 3 years now !

just had the international selection big for the 3rd time now on the same game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also noticed a few deal falling through as they have failed medicals but when ive checked their availability thers is nothing wrong with them

Ah, that's a shame then. I don't know if this happens to you, but I usually see it when I use the no 'transfer windows cheat', especially in other versions, which I currently have(the unlockable). But now it's the complete opposite, now it doesn't happen at all with the cheat, but always happens without it. To me I don't think I have explained it properly, but I hope you understand what I mean. If you don't, let me know and I can reitterate it.

I uploaded the jimny_freeze_at_half_time saved game to the ftp.

At half time of Bayern-Milan CL match I wanted to check Hleb's attributes and pressed x button to see it. The game freezed and after 10 seconds the PSP turned off.

Save game is made before the match.

...Also noticed a few deal falling through as they have failed medicals but when ive checked their availability thers is nothing wrong with them

The players fail the medical because they are prone to injury. It would be clearer if it said this, not just that they failed the medical. :)

I uploaded the jimny_freeze_at_half_time saved game to the ftp.

At half time of Bayern-Milan CL match I wanted to check Hleb's attributes and pressed x button to see it. The game freezed and after 10 seconds the PSP turned off.

Save game is made before the match.

Hi Jimny. I've downloaded you save and taken a look at it. Can you tell me which menus you navigate during half time in order to take a look at Hleb please?

well it doesnt even say that in the physio report after ive signed them it has said on a few occasions that the player will not suffer that many injuries!

Strange :confused: All the players that failed a medical for me have always been injury prone after I've signed them. It's the same as when trying to sell an injury prone player as the other club doesn't buy them because they fail the medical.

I'm having the same scouting problems - or rather not being able to scout. I'm in my 4th season with Sheff Utd and in the Prem. I could scout in the first month or so from both player search and then through their attributed but this disappeared a couple of months in to the game and has never reappeared. At first I thought it was because my scouts were assigened to overseas regions but they aren't always. In addition my scouts never return a suitable player when assigned to regions.

This can be really frustrating by searching for a player with great attributes, paying a shed load for him only to find out when he arrives from your coach that he's got the knees of Michael Owen and Darren Anderton's hamstrings! Scouts used to prevent this.

I have to say I'm really disappointed at this lack of attention to quality.

Picture the scene -Hull City, 3rd season already won the Premier league title, Champions league, League cup, World club cup, Super cup and Charity shield...and now in the FA Cup final so on for a clean sweep............That is until 75% of my first team gets called up for international duty on the day of the game! The FA Cup final!!!!

Lucky I had a few reserve youngsters that I could promote so I could just about get 11 players on the field. Needless to say I lost. So come on guys that is not very good is it! Has anyone else had this happen?

Like bazza, same scenario, stormed the premiership..lost 1 0 to barca in champs league final, ok i thought maybe the fa cup final against 20th place reading i shud get another trophy, ive barely scraped 2 gether a first team with greyed out players and youths and i got 2 subs to use..id say its more like 90% of my first team regulars gone to the world cup..im abit pi**ed

Just looked. You've all had it! What if you cant field a first team because of the international call-ups. Does your PSP self destruct?

You would have to demote all your players into the reserve squad, press continue and a team of greyed out players should appear(worked in 09 anyway) :D

am in my ninth season now with santos fc... but i have noticed when you send scouts out to find players and they come back with 6 and 7 star players potential and they say to you "sign at all costs" so you do. and then after only a few months its goes down to a 3 or a 4. has anyone else noticed this problem?

Strange :confused: All the players that failed a medical for me have always been injury prone after I've signed them. It's the same as when trying to sell an injury prone player as the other club doesn't buy them because they fail the medical.

Well, at least you can sign the player. I've had this problem many times already this year.

Hleb isn't playing for FC Bayern (Home team) in the save file you've provided.

Are you using a changes.txt file? If so can you upload that to the ftp site as well please?

Thanks.

Sorry, not Hleb, Lahm was who I wanted to check.

I don't use changes.txt.

Archived