• Deep Lying Playmaker, Defend
    • Deep Lying Playmaker, Support
    • Box to Box Midfielder, Support
    • Ball Winning Midfielder, Defend
    • Ball Winning Midfielder, Support
    • Others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My Moussa Sissoko in the 2nd season with Man City. I raised his determination to 20 with tutoring and he's still improving. He becomes better than Steven Gerrard.

He's already a world-class midfielder at 21 with a worldwide reputation.

fm2010042409041729.jpg

fm2010042402561787.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes! After 10.3 patch, Moussa's finishing and long shots are fantastic! 12 for finishing and 15 for long shots, just like in real life. He's like the best box to box midfielder right from the start. Someone should post a screenshot of him after the latest patch. He's immense!

I beg to differ, Darren Fletcher is the best box to box midfielder on the game. Moussa is someone I want to try out soon though, although as I'm Man Utd, I'm leaning towards Rodwell due to him being English and all that.

I beg to differ, Darren Fletcher is the best box to box midfielder on the game. Moussa is someone I want to try out soon though, although as I'm Man Utd, I'm leaning towards Rodwell due to him being English and all that.

Um mate, he's not :confused:

long shots - 9

finishing - 10

dribbling - 7

acceleration -12

pace - 13

Okay, he might be a great defensive midfielder, anchor man or ball winner/defend, but he's not a world class box to box midfielder.

Daniele De Rossi, Steven Gerrard or Michael Essien are surely the greatest, with Sandro, Kwadwo Asamoah, Zdravko Kuzmanovic and Moussa Sissoko destined to be up there after a couple of years.

Um mate, he's not :confused:

long shots - 9

finishing - 10

dribbling - 7

acceleration -12

pace - 13

Okay, he might be a great defensive midfielder, anchor man or ball winner/defend, but he's not a world class box to box midfielder.

Daniele De Rossi, Steven Gerrard or Michael Essien are surely the greatest, with Sandro, Kwadwo Asamoah, Zdravko Kuzmanovic and Moussa Sissoko destined to be up there after a couple of years.

It's not all about stats, Anderson is also arguably one of the best attacking playmakers on the game yet have you seen his finishing ability, his creativity ain't the greatest either. Play Fletcher as a box to box midfielder - reap the results. You'll see what I mean. Also, put his closing down all the way up and he becomes a sort of box to box harrier, ball winning midfielder. Serious man love for that guy. I've got De Rossi, he's better as just a supporting centre mid for me.

Also, any idea of a price range on Moussa end of 2nd season?

It very much is about attributes, as well as PPMs. To have player with long shots '9' taking long shots 'often' is just craziness.

Plus, Anderson is not anywhere near one of the best attacking playmakers on the game. There's so many players ahead of him, it's not worth even beginning to start a list.

Also the price will depend mostly on how well Toulouse have done.

Moutinho and Hamsik are WAYYYY better than Anderson. Although he did say 'arguably', lol.

Whenever I play Man Utd the only thing that poses the slightest threat about Anderson is his pace for a CM, where they tend to play him. He seems to go for some clever off-the-ball runs too, but I wouldn't say his ball control or passing are anything to worry about if you've got a decent defence.

'Arguably' = such a cop out haha.

Fletcher may not have the attributes, but he does perform amazingly on FM10 ;) Not saying he is the best, but he`s up there in the top5-10 :)

I think it's fair to say that arguably (;)) he is in the top 10 at the start of the game I suppose. I'd definitely reduce his long shots to 'rarely' though.

To have player with long shots '9' taking long shots 'often' is just craziness.

So surely you would reduce it to rarely then? Thats what I do, he still does everything else I expect of a box to box midfielder.

How is arguably a cop out at all? Jaysus, there's some real internet warriors these days eh.

Also, don't rate Moutinho at all, average player. Hamsik I will give you, absolute quality.

How is arguably a cop out at all? Jaysus, there's some real internet warriors these days eh.

It's called a joke? Did you not see my next sentence? :confused:

So surely you would reduce it to rarely then? Thats what I do, he still does everything else I expect of a box to box midfielder.

If you increase closing down and reduce long shots, then the role he's playing is basically a ball winning midfielder/support anyway.

Archived