FM2010 Asian Football Confederation Project

rancer890

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

charlo116: go ahead mate. :thup:

John Smith: I'm heavily relying on Eken10 to give accurate data. He's our 'expert' regarding the Japanese leagues so I will trust him. And there is the 'older' database as a starting point. We probably won't get every player from the Japanese leagues in the game, but I'm confident we can get relatively accurate data on the top 3 tiers.

If I do not hear from some of you soon. I will start contacting via PM and if there is still no response, I'll do a little more research myself. And maybe start researching on some expansion projects.

Weekly Progress Check. Put a little summary of what you've been doing beside your username. I will probably start sending off PM's this week.

FM2010 Asian Football Confederation Project List

- Saudi Arabia - sydfc4ever

- UAE - dinamo_zagreb

- Iran - Romanista.

- Uzbekistan

- Qatar

- Japan - Eken10

- Thailand

- Vietnam - sydfc4ever

- China expansion

- Hong Kong expansion

- India expansion

- Indonesia expansion - (it's near impossible to find data on the 4th tier)

- Australia expansion - millwallrules

- New Zealand - millwallrules

- NSW (New South Wales I'll safely assume...) League - charlo116

- UAE - dinamo_zagreb

- Iran - Romanista.

- Uzbekistan

- Qatar

- Japan - Eken10 Im here now, and now I will be work very, very hard. I must sirs.

My data crashed a few days ago and I most redo anything... But I will try to fix it sirs.

- Thailand

- Vietnam - sydfc4ever

- China expansion

- Hong Kong expansion

- India expansion

EDIT: Oh no, just realized that Fm10 is soon out. To have a chance to complete this I will just be coping over the CA.s and PA.s from settle4eva's db sirs (but I will fix transfers, over/underrated players and positions, DOB:s and COB:s). Is tihs OK sirs? A previous editor (Sky, I think) had this db to an help.

Yeah, that will be fine Eken. Just give them credit for finding the info from them. :thup:

Unlucky about the data crash. And don't rush yourself. The game isn't released till the end of the month.

Is anyone else still doing this project? :p

- UAE - dinamo_zagreb - will be ready by November 15

- Iran - Romanista.

- Uzbekistan

- Qatar

- Japan - Eken10 - Im here now, and now I will be work very, very hard. I must sirs. My data crashed a few days ago and I most redo anything... But I will try to fix it sirs.

- Thailand

- Vietnam - sydfc4ever

- China expansion

- Hong Kong expansion

- India expansion

Hi All,

This is the FM official Asian Head Researcher. For the leagues you mentioned, I will try to release around 28 Asian New Leagues & Expanded leagues once the game has released on 30/10. All the files are already 95% ready (except Uzbekistan, India, Indonesia, Australia, New Zeland league as I'm not the HR for those nations). For instead, I would like to recruit any of you who are intested and have the potential to be the assistant researchers in different Asian nations as depth of the data are really important to make the league more realistic. If you are interested. Please email and contact me.

Cheers,

Hi All,

This is the FM official Asian Head Researcher. For the leagues you mentioned, I will try to release around 28 Asian New Leagues & Expanded leagues once the game has released on 30/10. All the files are already 95% ready (except Uzbekistan, India, Indonesia, Australia, New Zeland league as I'm not the HR for those nations). For instead, I would like to recruit any of you who are intested and have the potential to be the assistant researchers in different Asian nations as depth of the data are really important to make the league more realistic. If you are interested. Please email and contact me.

Cheers,

This is great news! Thank you very much for making this task easier for everyone who's working on the leagues. At this point would you be able to go into more description of what you'll release, and what you could use our help on? How low will this data go down the divisions?

Do you know if the other regional Head Researchers are looking to do something similar?

Thanks!

Hi All,

Cheers,

Thanks for dropping by and I'm thrilled to hear that it will be done by the release date. :D

I wouldn't mind helping with the Uzbek league. I just don't know how to start. :p

The Indonesian 4th tier is basically impossible to find. It's an amateur league and I don't even know how many teams there are.

This is great news! Thank you very much for making this task easier for everyone who's working on the leagues. At this point would you be able to go into more description of what you'll release, and what you could use our help on? How low will this data go down the divisions?

Do you know if the other regional Head Researchers are looking to do something similar?

Thanks!

List of nations Planned to release..

- Bahrain PRM, D1 League (Well researched data)

- Bangladeshi League

- Brunei PR1, PR2

- Cambodian PRM (will release after several patch)

- Chinese extra D2 (Well researched data)

- Guamese D1

- Hong Kong extra D2, D3 (Well researched data)

- Iranian PRM, D1

- Iraqi PRM

- Japanese JL1, JL2, JFL, Regional League (with NO data, only a frame with rules)

- Jordanian PRM, D1

- Kuwaiti PRM, D1 (Well researched data)

- Lebanese D1

- Macau D1, D2, D3

- Malaysian extra D3

- Maldivian League

- Myanmarese NL (will release after several patch)

- Nepali 'A'

- Omani D1

- Pakistani PRM (Well researched data)

- Qatari QL, D2

- Saudi PRM, D1, D2

- Singaporean extra NFL1, NFL2, NFL3

- Syrian PRM

- Thai PRM, D1, D2 (semi-Well researched data in top division)

- UAE PRM, D1

- Vietnamese PRM, D1, D2

- Yemeni D1

It would be appreciate if any of you could be an official FM data researchers as it is a tough work to dig out the data from small nations. Some of the nations are not perfect enough as finding data from small nations are always hard. Rules are as accurate as possible but if you find that any rules could be incorrect after the release (such as TV revenue, prize money, discipline system, transfer windows etc), please let me know.

I know most of the nation HR will release their own league expansion but I'm not sure how many of them and how deep they will release. but should be many of the HR will do so.

Thanks!

Thanks for dropping by and I'm thrilled to hear that it will be done by the release date. :D

I wouldn't mind helping with the Uzbek league. I just don't know how to start. :p

The Indonesian 4th tier is basically impossible to find. It's an amateur league and I don't even know how many teams there are.

For those who have experience on using editor, it is extremely simple. but for those without any editing experience, the editor could be a hell.

Iran

Iran Pro League (IPL)-official name of the league is Persian Gulf Cup.

League Structure

There are 18 clubs in the league. The season lasts from August to May, each club plays the others twice, once at their home stadium and once at that of their opponents for a total of 34 games for each club. Teams are ranked by total points, then goal difference and then goals scored.

Teams 09-10(in no particular order)

1 Esteghlal Tehran

2 Paykan Qazvin

3 Zob Ahan

4 Sepahan

5 Saba Battery

6 Moghavemat Sepasi

7 Perspolis Tehran

8 Steel Azin

9 Saipa Karaj

10 Malavan

11 Teraktor Sazi

12 Mes Kerman

13 Esteghlal Ahvaz

14 Rah Ahan

15 Shahin Bushehr

16 PAS Hamedan

17 Foolad Khouzestan

18 Aboomoslem

Relegation and Promotion

Bottom 3 teams are relegated. The Azadegan League(division 1) is divided into two groups of 14 teams. The top team from each group gets automatic qualification to IPL.the second placed teams play each other in a home and away game to determine the third promoted team.

Qualification for Asian competitions

As of 2008 four teams from Iran qualify for the AFC Asian Champions League annually. This includes the top three teams of the IPL together with the winner of the Hazfi Cup. If the winner of the Hazfi Cup is also among the three top IPL teams then the fourth best IPL team also qualifies.

Transfer season

* The summer transfer season for teams in the Persian Gulf Cup lasts from June 18 to August 8.

* The winter transfer season for teams in the Persian Gulf Cup lasts from December 31 to January 20.

Foreigner cap

Each team is allowed as many foreign players in their squad as they desire, however there is a rule that only permits 3 foreign players the pitch at any one time for each side.

As of the 2008-09 season no IPL clubs will be permitted to buy foreign goalkeepers in a bid to develop the talents of Iranian goalkeepers and allow younger goalkeepers to have more first team opportunities. However the teams which have already got long term contracts with foreign goalkeepers will be exempt from this rule.

Suspensions

Players receive a one match suspension when they receive 3 yellow cards at any point of the season.

Hazfi Cup

The Hazfi Cup is a knockout cup competition.

Format

First stage

The first stage of the competition (first three rounds) consists of:

* 28 clubs from the Azadegan League

* 28 clubs from the 2nd Division

* 28 clubs from the 3rd Division

* 4 clubs from Karaj, Kish, Tehran and its suburbs

Second stage

The second stage of the competition (rounds four onward) consists of:

* 18 clubs from the Iran Pro League

* 16 clubs from the first stage of the competition

Azadegan League

The division lower than IPL consists of two groups of 14 teams.

Teams 09-10

Group A

* Mes Rafsanjan F.C.

* Shamoushak Noshahr F.C.

* Payam Mashhad

* Damash Iranian F.C.

* Sanati Kaveh F.C.

* Shahin Ahvaz F.C.

* Shahrdari Tabriz F.C.

* Tarbiat Yazd F.C.

* Sanat Naft F.C.

* Etka Gorgan F.C.

* Iranjavan F.C.

* Payam Mokhaberat F.C.

* Shahrdari Bandar Abbas F.C.

* Sepahan Novin F.C.

Group B

* Aluminium Hormozgan F.C.

* Gostaresh Folad F.C.

* Petroshimi Tabriz F.C.

* Bargh Shiraz

* Kowsar F.C.

* Naft Tehran FC

* Mehrkam Pars Eslamshahr F.C.

* Nassaji Mazandaran F.C.

* Folad Novin F.C.

* Damash Gilan

* Shirin Faraz F.C.

* Mes Sarcheshme F.C.

* Shensa Arak F.C.

* Gol Gohar F.C.

Relegation and Promotion

The top team from each group gets automatic qualification to IPL.the second placed teams play each other in a home and away game to determine the third promoted team. The two bottom teams of the groups are relegated to division 2.

List of nations Planned to release..

~snip~

It would be appreciate if any of you could be an official FM data researchers as it is a tough work to dig out the data from small nations. Some of the nations are not perfect enough as finding data from small nations are always hard. Rules are as accurate as possible but if you find that any rules could be incorrect after the release (such as TV revenue, prize money, discipline system, transfer windows etc), please let me know.

I know most of the nation HR will release their own league expansion but I'm not sure how many of them and how deep they will release. but should be many of the HR will do so.

For the Japanese based leagues, have you researched the cup competitions. I couldn't find the latest info on them.

And additionally (specific to Japanese leagues, since I did a lot of research beforehand)

1. In regards with player contracts, will the game properly implement the use of Pro A, Pro B, and Pro C contracts?

2. How will the promotion between J2 and JFL work? I think you can't implement the Membership system in the game, and it would be nice to have some promotion/relegation every year in Japan. (K-League has something similar, and SI has the worst team in the K-League getting relegated to the N-League, and the top N-League getting promotion, even though there isn't a set system in place)

Eken10, who's been very active in this thread, has some data regarding Japanese players based in Japan, so maybe he can help with some research. :thup:

And nice work Romanista on getting data. Hope you can find the teams and such. I don't mind helping out on that. :D

For the Japanese based leagues, have you researched the cup competitions. I couldn't find the latest info on them.

And additionally (specific to Japanese leagues, since I did a lot of research beforehand)

1. In regards with player contracts, will the game properly implement the use of Pro A, Pro B, and Pro C contracts?

2. How will the promotion between J2 and JFL work? I think you can't implement the Membership system in the game, and it would be nice to have some promotion/relegation every year in Japan. (K-League has something similar, and SI has the worst team in the K-League getting relegated to the N-League, and the top N-League getting promotion, even though there isn't a set system in place)

Eken10, who's been very active in this thread, has some data regarding Japanese players based in Japan, so maybe he can help with some research. :thup:

And nice work Romanista on getting data. Hope you can find the teams and such. I don't mind helping out on that. :D

arent the teams already in the game and we just have to create a league for them? if you tell me exactly what kind of data is required it will make things easier.

arent the teams already in the game and we just have to create a league for them? if you tell me exactly what kind of data is required it will make things easier.

Well, like which teams are in which division in Iran for the 2009-2010 season. I don't think wiki gives you that...

Well, like which teams are in which division in Iran for the 2009-2010 season. I don't think wiki gives you that...

i put the team names in the post. i could not find anything regarding prize money. Perspolis tehran and Esteghlal tehran are the only teams whose every match is shown internationally. matches of other teams are shown only if they are an important game, though many of the teams have their home matches shown on their local TV(only works in their own city and some work in the whole country)

i put the team names in the post. i could not find anything regarding prize money. Perspolis tehran and Esteghlal tehran are the only teams whose every match is shown internationally. matches of other teams are shown only if they are an important game, though many of the teams have their home matches shown on their local TV(only works in their own city and some work in the whole country)

Okay, I'll do a little research to find out more about prize money...nice work Romanista. :thup:

The champions of the Victorian State League Division 2 South-East and North-West, Will Be Promoted to Play In the Victorian State League Division 1 the next season. Whilst the two teams finishing on the bottom of the ladder will be relegated to Division 2. The champions of the State League Division 1, will be promoted to the highest footballing competition in Victoria, the Victorian Premier League. The two teams that finish on the bottom of the Premier League will be relegated to Division 1.

Victorian Premier League:

Teams

Victorian Premier League teams for the 2010 season: End of February to Mid August then Finals

Altona Magic SC Paisley Park Soccer Complex 5,000

Dandenong Thunder SC George Andrews Reserve 5,000

Green Gully SC Green Gully Reserve 10,000

Heidelberg United FC Olympic Village 10,000

Hume City FC John Ilhan Memorial Reserve 5,000

Melbourne Knights FC Mansion Stadium 15,000

Oakleigh Cannons FC Jack Edwards Reserve 5,000

Preston Lions FC B.T. Connor Reserve 8,000

Richmond SC Kevin Bartlett Reserve 5,000

South Melbourne FC Bob Jane Stadium 14,000

Sunshine George Cross FC Chaplin Reserve 5,000

Promotion and relegation

Teams promoted from Division 1:

(After the end of the 2009 season.)

* Northcote City John Cain Reserve, Thornbury

* Bentleigh Greens Kingston Heath Soccer Complex, Cheltenham

Teams relegated to Division 1:

* Preston Lions FC B.T. Connor Reserve 8,000

* Whittlesea Zebras FC Epping Stadium 10,000

Finals Series: (4Weeks)

Qualifying Final 2v3

Elimination Final 4v5

Minor Semi-Final, Loser of Qualifying v Winner of Elimination Finals

Major Semi-Final, 1v Winner of Qualifying Final

Preliminary Final, Loser of Major Semi-Final v Winner of Minor Semi-Final

Grand Final, Winner of Major Semi-Final v Winner of Preliminary Final

Victorian State League Division 1

Teams:

FC Bulleen Lions Veneto Social Club, Bulleen

St. Albans Saints Churchill Reserve 3,500

Fawkner Blues CB Smith Reserve, Fawkner

Pascoe Vale SC Hosken Reserve, Coburg North

Langwarrin Lawton Park Reserve, Langwarrin South

Western Suburbs Ralph Reserve, Sunshine West

FC Clifton Hill

Springvale White Eagles Serbian Sports Centre, 5000

Preston Lions FC

Whittlesea Zebras FC

Promotion and relegation

Teams promoted from Division 2:

* Malvern City

* North Geelong Warriors

Teams relegated to Division 2:

* Frankston Pines Monterey Reserve, Frankston North 4000

* Southern Stars Ross Reserve, Noble Park 2000

State League Division 2 North-West:

Teams:

Thomastown Devils

Werribee City

Altona East Phoenix

Williamstown

Brunswick City

Ballarat Red Devils

Geelong Rangers

Altona City

Sydenham Park

Westgate

Southern Stars? (unsure where they going to be located)

Banyule City (Winners of Division 3 North-West)

State League Division 2 South-East

Teams:

Frankston Pines

Doncaster Rovers

Diamond Valley United

Dandenong City

Morwell Pegasus

Eastern Lions

Heatherton United

Port Melbourne

Casey Comets

Knox City

South Springvale

Berwick City (Winners of Division 3 South-East)

State League Division 3 North-West

Teams:

Moreland City

Yarraville Glory

La Trobe University

Maribyrnong Greens

Hume United

Cairnlea

Lalor

Melbourne University Rangers

Geelong

North Sunshine Eagles

Westvale

Keilor Park (Relegated from Division 2 North-West)

State League Division 3 South-East

Teams:

Southern Suburbs

Noble Park United

Peninsula Strikers

Nunawading City

Springvale City

Croydon City Arrows

Brandon Park

North Caulfield

Waverley Wanderers

Sandringham City

Boroondara Eagles

Kingston City (Relegated from Division 2 South-East)

Clubs in the 2009 winter season are:

Victorian Premier League 2009

12 clubs: (Heritage)

Altona Magic SC (Republic of Macedonia)

Dandenong Thunder SC (Albania)

Green Gully SC (Malta)

Heidelberg United FC (Greece)

Melbourne Knights FC (Croatia)

Hume City FC (Turkey)

Oakleigh Cannons FC (Greece)

Preston Lions FC (Republic of Macedonia)

Richmond SC (Germany)

South Melbourne FC (Greece)

Sunshine George Cross FC (Malta)

Whittlesea Zebras FC (Italy)

Mens State League Div 1

12 clubs:

Bentleigh Greens (Cyprus)

Bulleen Royals (Italy)

Fawkner Blues (Italy)

Frankston Pines (Scotland)

FC Clifton Hill (Greece)

Langwarrin (England)

Northcote City (Greece)

Pascoe Vale SC (Italy)

St Albans Saints (Croatia)

Springvale White Eagles (Serbia)

Southern Stars SC (Turkey)

Western Suburbs SC (Greece)

Mens State League Div 2 North-West

12 clubs:

Altona City SC (Scotland)

Altona East Phoenix (Greece)

Ballarat Red Devils (Australia)

Brunswick City (Greece)

Geelong Rangers (Scotland)

Keilor Park SC (Austria)

North Geelong Warriors (Croatia)

Sydenham Park (Republic of Macedonia)

Thomastown Devils (Italy)

Werribee City (Italy)

Westgate (Serbia)

Williamstown SC (Yugoslavia)

Mens State League Div 2 South-East

12 clubs:

Casey Comets (Australia)

Dandenong City FC (Croatia)

Diamond Valley Utd

Doncaster Rovers (Australia)

Eastern Lions

Heatherton United (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Kingston City FC (Greece)

Knox City (Australia)

Morwell Pegasus (Greece

Port Melbourne (Greece)

South Springvale (Greece)

Stonnington City (Greece)

Mens State League Div 3 North-West

12 clubs:

Banyule City (Italy)

Cairnlea (Turkey)

Geelong (Republic of Macedonia)

Hume United (Turkey)

La Trobe University (Australia)

Lalor (Greece)

Maribyrnong Greens (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Melbourne University Rangers (Australia)

Moreland City (England)

North Sunshine Eagles (Albania)

Westvale (Greece)

Yarraville Glory (Greece)

Mens State League Div 3 South-East

12 clubs:

Berwick City

Boroondara Eagles

Brandon Park (Armenia)

Croydon City Arrows (Afghanistan)

Noble Park United (Serbia)

North Caulfield (Israel)

Nunawading City

Peninsula Strikers

Sandringham City

Southern Suburbs (Greece)

Springvale City (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Waverley Wanderers (Greece)

Mens Provisional League Div 1 North-West

12 clubs:

Corio (Germany)

Elwood City (Portugal)

Essendon United (Greece)

FC Strathmore (Croatia)

Lalor United (Republic of Macedonia)

Laverton Park (Chile)

Melbourne City (Argentina)

Northern Falcons (Italy)

South Yarra

Sunbury United

Western Eagles (Poland)

Whittlesea United (Turkey)

Mens Provisional League Div 1 South-East

12 clubs:

Ashburton (Australia)

Doveton (Scotland)

Endeavour United

Fitzroy City (Serbia)

Monash University (Australia)

Monbulk

Mooroolbark (Netherlands)

Mornington

Old Camberwell Grammar (Australia)

Old Melburnians (Australia)

Scotch Old Boys (Australia)

Warragul United

Mens Provisional League Div 2 North-West

12 clubs:

Avondale Heights (Italy)

Bell Park

Collingwood City (Greece)

Darebin United (Greece)

Epping City (Scotland+Malta)

Hoppers Crossing

Melbourne Tornado (Croatia)

Moreland Utd

North City Lions

Plenty Valley Lions (Republic of Macedonia)

Watsonia Heights

West Preston (Greece)

Mens Provisional League Div 2 South-East

12 clubs:

Beaumaris

Berwick Kings (Serbia)

Carrum Utd Italy

Caulfield Utd (Greece)

Dandenong Sparrows (Mauritius)

Lyndale Utd

Old Brighton Grammarians (Australia)

Old Carey (Australia)

Riversdale

Rowville Eagles (Romania)

Whitehorse Utd

White Star Dandenong (Poland)

Mens Provisional League Div 3 North-West

12 clubs:

Ascot Vale (El Salvador)

Brimbank Stallions (Italy)

Brimbank City (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Brunswick Zebras (Italy)

Bundoora Utd

Keilor Wolves (Republic of Macedonia)

Keon Park (Greece)

Melton

Mill Park (Greece)

Surf Coast

Upfield (Iraq)

Youth Utd (Turkey)

Mens Provisional League Div 3 South-East

12 clubs:

Bayside Argonauts (Greece)

Brighton SC

East Bentleigh

Eltham North

Endeavour Hills

Glen Waverley

Keysborough (Mauritius+Rodrigues)

Meadow Park

Noble Park (Republic of Macedonia)

Old Trinity Grammarians (Australia)

Seaford Utd

Uni. of Melbourne (Australia)

Mens Metropolitan League North-West

8 clubs:

Altona North (Malta+Italy)

Broadmeadows United (Turkey)

Heidelberg Stars (Ethiopia)

Moreland Wolves (Malta)

Northern Roosters (Turkey)

Northern United (Serbia)

Tullamarine Jets (Turkey)

Yarra Jets (Netherlands)

Mens Metropolitan League South-East

7 clubs:

Caulfield Grammarians (Australia)

Dandenong Warriors

Harrisfield Hurricanes (Greece)

Manningham

Parkmore (Hungary)

Ringwood City (Netherlands)

St. Kevins Old Boys Soccer Club (Australia)

Great work damo666! :)

Not too sure if you can make the Finals though. SI said that you can't recreate something like that....

Any other info (like transfer windows, wages, league rules, etc.)? Don't worry about the players...the priority are the teams and league rules.

Why would you not be able to create the finals? If you added it as a cup (verified as possible), put the start date at the end of the season (verified as possible) and set the qualifying rules for the cup to only involve the top 4 of the league (not entirely sure if possible) then it should all work out.

The one thing I'm interested/worried about is the way in which created leagues are linked into the continental competitions. I.e. can the J-league be linked into the current ACL effortlessly?

Great work damo666! :)

Not too sure if you can make the Finals though. SI said that you can't recreate something like that....

Any other info (like transfer windows, wages, league rules, etc.)? Don't worry about the players...the priority are the teams and league rules.

Rules for the Leagues in Victoria:

http://www.footballfedvic.com.au/files/7250/files/competitions/Directory/2009rulesofcomp.pdf

Transfer Window:

A-League's next window is in January (just found that info).

Victorian Champions League (Under 18 Comp): 18 Oct - 13 Dec

Teams:

Northern Allstars (http://www.northernallstars.com.au/)

Southern Blue Tongues (http://www.southernbluetongues.com/)

Eastern FC (http://www.easternfc.com.au/)

Western Wolves (http://www.westernwolves.com.au/)

Central City FC (http://www.centralcityfc.com.au/)

North West Wanderers (http://www.northwestwanderers.com/)

North East Diamonds (http://www.northeastdiamonds.com/)

South East Cougars (http://www.southeastcougars.com/)

Loddon Mallee Lightning (http://www.lmlightning.com/)

Wimmera South Coast Eagles (http://www.wsceagles.com/)

Gippsland Knights (http://www.gippslandknights.com/)

Rivers FC (http://www.riversfc.com/)

more info on the teams will follow as the websites enter more info.

Why would you not be able to create the finals? If you added it as a cup (verified as possible), put the start date at the end of the season (verified as possible) and set the qualifying rules for the cup to only involve the top 4 of the league (not entirely sure if possible) then it should all work out.

The one thing I'm interested/worried about is the way in which created leagues are linked into the continental competitions. I.e. can the J-league be linked into the current ACL effortlessly?

That is actually not a bad idea. That can be used as a workaround for a Finals series. :thup:

I think the non-activated leagues should be eligible to play in the ACL, although I won't know until the game comes out.

And damo666, I'm a bit confused with the Victorian Champions League. So it's just an under 18 league?

Lebanon First Division

All credit goes to Shaft® for providing me the following

The teams are:

Ansar

Nejmeh

Sagesse

Ahed

Mabarrah

Safa

Tadamon

Ahli Saida

Sahel

Racing

Salam Zgharta

Tripoli

The rules: home and away stages. Goal difference. 7 subs (3 used)

Disciplinary Rules: 1 red=1 game suspension

3 yellow=1 game suspension

Roster Rules: 5 foreigners. Minimum of 19 players.

Transfer rules: summer window only (1july-->31 august)

Prize Money (all figures $US):

League

1- 75000$

2- 40000$

3- 20000$

4- 5000$

Cup

- none

Cup competitions: all the first division teams play each others twice (home/away).

And damo666, I'm a bit confused with the Victorian Champions League. So it's just an under 18 league?

Yes, think of it as a window for A-League teams to get players for there under 18 teams.

Also there are teams in Under 13, 14, 15 playing in the VCL.

Yes, think of it as a window for A-League teams to get players for there under 18 teams.

Also there are teams in Under 13, 14, 15 playing in the VCL.

I think the Under 18 league is fine. I don't think we'll have any data for the U13, U14, or U15 leagues. :D

UAE Premier League

clubs:

Al-Ahli (Dubai)

Al-Jazira Club

Al-Ain

Al-Wahda

Al-Shabbab

Al-Wasl

Al-Nasr

Al-Dafra

Ajman Club

Al-Sharjah

Bani Yas Club

Emirates Club

rules:

-12 teams, home/away round robin, 22 matchdays

-league lasts from mid September to late May

-teams placed 11th and 12th are relegated to Division 1

-teams placed 1st and 2nd are qualified for AFC CL Group Stage (3rd also if Presidents Cup winner is 1st or 2nd in Premier League)

-team placed 4th is qualified for AFC CL qualifying round

-teams placed 5th and 6th are qualified for Gulf Club Champions Cup

-transfers are allowed from July 9th till August 30th for Summer, and from January 11th till February 11th, as like as in other Gulf nations

UAE Division 1

clubs:

Al-Arabi Umm Al-Quwain

Al-Fujirah

Al-Hamriyah

Al-Ittihad Kalba

Al-Jazira Al-Hamra

Al-Khaleej

Al-Ramms Mirbih

Al-Shabab

Al-Thaid

Al-Urooba

Daba Al-Fujairah

Dubai

Dubba Al-Husun

Hatta Dubai

Masafi

Ras Al-Khaimah

rules:

-16 teams, home/away round robin, 30 matchdays

-league lasts from mid September to late May

-teams placed 1st and 2nd are promoted to Premier League

-transfer rules are like in Premier League

UAE Etisalat Emirates Cup

-competition consisted of 12 Premier League teams

-teams divided in 3 groups (A, B, C) of 4 teams each

-home/away round robin

-winner of each group + best second placed team are qualified to Semi-Final

-Semi-Final is played in cup format, home and away

-winners in Semi-Final play Final match, one match on neutral court

UAE Presidents Cup

-competition consisted of 12 Premier League teams and 16 Division 1 teams = 28 teams

-first round - all Division 1 teams + 8 Premier League teams = 24 teams

-second round - first round winners (12) + 4 Premier League teams = 16 teams

-third round - second round winners = 8 teams

-Semi-Final - third round winners = 4 teams

-Final - Semi-Final winners = 2 teams

-whole competition is played in cup format, one leg, no seeded teams

-Presidents Cup winner is qualified for AFC CL Group Stage

-there is new format, starting from 2009/10 season, but I don't understand how teams are implemented in cup, and there is only 15 teams, divided in 4 groups, with winners progressing to next rounds

UAE Super Cup

-played as season opening match, usually in September

-match between Premier League winner and Presidents Cup winner

Okay thanks mate. :thup:

I was really hoping that someone would have researched the Uzbek League. :D

So far I have only used what detail is built into the database already which is 3 divisions I believe(at work) and I have a cup and Super Cup.

With a little research I am sure I can make the info a bit better.

It will run in tandem with my project for the Faroes Islands.

I can help with Iran, found some information about teams and squads and can ask relatives too.

I already have information on Iran, but we need more information on the Azadegan League (2nd tier), like league rules (if they're different from the Pro League). And most importantly, prize money in both tiers. If you can find info on the tier below the Azadegan League, that will be bonus, but main focus in on the top 2 tiers.

I'll add you to the list. :thup:

I already have information on Iran, but we need more information on the Azadegan League (2nd tier), like league rules (if they're different from the Pro League). And most importantly, prize money in both tiers. If you can find info on the tier below the Azadegan League, that will be bonus, but main focus in on the top 2 tiers.

I'll add you to the list. :thup:

Cool, i'll do my best, do i post the information i find on here? What info do you have at the moment?

Cool, i'll do my best, do i post the information i find on here? What info do you have at the moment?

My other researcher, Romanista. has the following

What I still need for Iran:

• information on other cup competitions if applicable
  • prize money of the Iran Pro League and Azadegan Leagues
  • prize money of the cup competitions
  • transfer season of Azadegan League (if different than Pro League)
  • foreign restrictions of Azadegan League
  • Matchday squad rules (eg. max foreigners dressed, # of U21's in first team, etc.)*

*also needed for the other leagues as well.

UAE Premier League

-transfers are allowed from June 18th till August 8th for Summer, and from December 31st till January 20th, as like as in other Gulf nations

The transfer window is wrong. It starts on July 9 and ends at September 30. Next window starts at January 11 and ends at February 11

Must resign. Cant say how sorry I am sir. Big data crash and im writing this from another data. Good work by you others though.

That's alright Eken. :thup:

Eblees, are you planning to add Bahrain league in the editor? (and any other leagues?)

The champions of the Victorian State League Division 2 South-East and North-West, Will Be Promoted to Play In the Victorian State League Division 1 the next season. Whilst the two teams finishing on the bottom of the ladder will be relegated to Division 2. The champions of the State League Division 1, will be promoted to the highest footballing competition in Victoria, the Victorian Premier League. The two teams that finish on the bottom of the Premier League will be relegated to Division 1.

Victorian Premier League:

Teams

Victorian Premier League teams for the 2010 season: End of February to Mid August then Finals

Altona Magic SC Paisley Park Soccer Complex 5,000

Dandenong Thunder SC George Andrews Reserve 5,000

Green Gully SC Green Gully Reserve 10,000

Heidelberg United FC Olympic Village 10,000

Hume City FC John Ilhan Memorial Reserve 5,000

Melbourne Knights FC Mansion Stadium 15,000

Oakleigh Cannons FC Jack Edwards Reserve 5,000

Preston Lions FC B.T. Connor Reserve 8,000

Richmond SC Kevin Bartlett Reserve 5,000

South Melbourne FC Bob Jane Stadium 14,000

Sunshine George Cross FC Chaplin Reserve 5,000

Promotion and relegation

Teams promoted from Division 1:

* Northcote City John Cain Reserve, Thornbury

* Bentleigh Greens Kingston Heath Soccer Complex, Cheltenham

This all sounds awesome. Way to complicated for me but cant wait to play this sort of league in some way. Its great that its possible. And to see some Geelong teams in there, thats who i want to play as.

Unknown Hacker and Freagle: okay I'll add you two to the list... :D

And if I don't get the game on time (unfinished FM09 business xD), I'll need one of you to create the files. Or I might talk with Frank Ng (Asian HR) and see if we can combine our data.

Archived