I'll tell you what is getting my goat at the moment. Non specific whinges and moans about FM08.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bodis:

No wins in 12 games!

This drought has started me asking existential questions like:

- Am I really this bad?

- Should I go back to FM07?

- Will the final patch give me the FM experience I crave?

- If the smart cache sounds play when no one is around, does it still make sound?

- Does a bear relieve itself in the woods? and if so, does it know how to effectively use a 442 counterattacking style?

- Is the pope catholic? If so, how does he feel about punishing GK's who find themselves in midfield at the start of the second half?

- If train A leaves station B at 60km pr hour, how long will it take before it gets fired for overachieving? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a yellow card becauce somebody else asked me to get one, which is a yellow card offence to that person, and they tried to shut me up, because I started the most contraversial and relevant discussion in recent forum times.

You can't silence me SI.

Now send me off if you dare!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Emmenaar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

Did you see what I did there icon_wink.gif? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

potboosting icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds illegal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ]steffelliott[:

... no comment ...

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/5117/35134023rj2.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's nothing, I had a semi final of a Champions League game like that in FM07 where I had 15 shots on goal, Roma 0 and managed to lose the game 2-0 thanks to some marvelous individual own goals.

i dont know how close to real life they are but i cant stand the appearence fees, OMG they stress me right out, some players ask for 20 grand per appearence and some might have their wages at 20 odd grand its like oh come on. oh and there seems to be no room for negotiation on the performance fees, somthing i cant stand. and thats my goat well out the window

How my fans are disappointed with the 2 1 loss (I'm Hibs ffs) away to Rangers where I outplayed them and got denied a compelte penalty (where they also got a dodgy penalty).

How my board are disappointed by me losing in the 5th round of the cup despite playing a team who are worth 4x my squads worth.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Domathon:

good traing and top class coaches but players dont improve </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh...yes. I've noticed this. Fair enough, my training facilities aren't that good at Burscough but my coaches are all full time and at least 5* (three 7*) but I've only noticed one attribute increase in an entire year - an Everton loan player's shooting went up from 14 to 15 after having him on intensive shooting/forwards etc.

Hello. I am hear to complain about my board and the fact they are complete and utter toss pots.

I am Leeds.

Season in League 1 - My best EVER season on any FM game. I didn't lose a SINGLE league game ! You would think my board would be quite impressed with this legendary feat and the fact I spent about 300k. Oh yes, the mighty Leeds went up as champions. Alas no, losing to Arsenal away in the league cup was apparently such a big issue they thought I should be preforming better...

Season 2 - I'm patched and not on -15 now so hoping my board may have at least a tiny amount of common sense. thinkaagain. The Championship was no match for the mighty Leeds but alas it was a more difficult season. I lost about 7 games and finished second - automatic promotion. This didn't please my board much because they were concerned about the 2-2 draw with my RESERVE SQUAD?

Not to worry.... I'm back in the Prem now and they have kindly given me £25m to finish mid table. My team is pretty dire but I have an awesome goalkeeper and I have managed to win several games I should have lost. 10 games gone and i'm sitting 7th !

BUT NO..... THE BOARD FEEL YOU SHOULD BE PEFORMING SLIGHTLY BETTER!!!!

i've lost about 10 games in 3 years? HOW CAN I PERFORM BETTER YOU UTTER FOOLS. I think they may be upset I disregarded the information they provided me with about one of my strikers being out of form. Apparently not scoring in 3 PRE-SEASON friendlies is a huge cause for concern.

Can chairman die ? Ken Bates is getting on a bit now. I'd like someone who is slightly more rational as my boss please.

I am very annoyed about my defenders who are seemingly scared to tackle, closing down might be fixed but tackling is messed up.

Also when two of my CMs close down one player.

And when my corners always seem to go near post despite them being set to mixed.

No scouts willing to sign for bloody Blyth.

Certain Player/AssMan will not sign a player contract and I don't want him as my assman.

An assman finally applies to my advert, is not so bad and is unemployed but the board block his signing because I have one.

Spurs form this season in real life.

When you know you're close to getting the sack because your strikers can't score for love nor money, so you arrange a morale boosting friendly against your own Under-18s team, so they can bag four or five goals each and get their confidence off the floor. Unfortunately, your league-topping, cup-winning Under-18s haven't been given a copy of the script by your Assistant Manager and proceed to turn you over 2-0. You collect your P45 in the car park at the training ground shortly after the full-time whistle.

What is getting my goat is everyone complaining about every minor thing which isn't right (a few i can understand) when the same things happen every year when the game is first released. Everybody seems to have forgotten about the red card and penalty bugs in past versions or bugs which caused you to be offered international jobs while managing in the conference. Also back in the FM05/06 days when it was simple to sell a player from the conference for 2M+.

People have such short memories and complain like this every year when we know there are going to be major problems. I agree with the frustration but it's not like you shouldn't have expected it.

Kenwyne Jones being able to leap out of the stadium IRL, but can't seem to win a single header in FM08.

The inevitable throw-in to the opposing striker.

Deciding to play with Sunderland and realizing you have no transfer budget because they decided to buy players like Michael Chopra IRL.

Disallowed goals on set pieces and corners.

The sneaky feeling that this game is less realistic than 07 when Hossam Ghaly gets a hat trick. In the first half.

The board telling you that you have sufficient resources to do your job even though you have a transfer budget under $1 million and a wage budget consumed by lame players from real life. Last time you checked you had a stadium which fits 40,000+ people and played in English Premier League.

Constantly getting offered feeder clubs in Ireland/Iceland/Northern Ireland and having to accept just so the computer can offer you something else next time.

Wondering why your midfield supposedly plays in the Premier League but can't string > 3 passes together.

The computer having the nerve to quote a $10 million asking price for Carlton Cole. Seriously.

Stephen Hunt. This guy is a serious yellow/red card machine in FM08.

The inevitable injury to your new star signing.

Eddie Johnson. Helps you get familiarized with the phrases "How did he miss that?" and "That was a sitter." But then runs by 4 defenders and scores by himself.

Stadium expansion bug. You look forward to getting more seats in your stadium only to realize that even though expansion has been going on for months, the size of your stadium is still the same.

The newsfeed telling you that big name X was bought for $30 million by the top team in your league. Meanwhile you're seriously wondering if you can force Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke to retire or have them wacked so their salaries come off your wage budget.

My board sensibly deciding to stay part-time after promotion to the Swiss Super League. Other teams squad players have average stats around 16-17 for their key attribute.

My star player has 12s. No-one else wants to join a part-time club.

I got horsed 7-1 by Basel at home. The fans hate my keeper. The only replacements I can get have about 4 for handling.

This will not be an easy season...

Here's what I think,

I think SI have been spending too much time on trying to get MORE people buying their product that they have taken us for granted.

It sounds ok, right?

Well, not really, you see with features like the "adviser", they had to spend time implementing it. Time taken away form further developing/bullet proofing the game.

I mean, sorry, but you'd have to be really thick not to understand the game after, say, a week or two of playing it, no?

That is of course if you're the slightest of football fans! Which begs the question, who are the people SI are trying to lure with their "adviser"?

Please SI, work on the core stuff, and stop wasting you time and our money with insignificant, cosmetics.

That's what's getting my goat!

tedallal:

The advisor was implemeted after alot of people had trouble getting into FM07. There was quite a few discussions last year regarding the "casual user" of FM.

You say you have to be pretty thick not to understand FM if you've played a few weeks. Yeah, but its the first few hours/days that are frustrating for someone who picks up the game with no prior knowledge of how it's evolved or why it's setup as it is.

I'm not saying that the release of FM08 has gone smoothly (the forums these days is evidence of that) but I dont think the reasons you mention are the cause of it.

Maybe not! Maybe they're not the reason.

Nonetheless, It's still time wasted on a feature that'll become useless to me, say, 2 weeks into the game, whereas, something like the match engine or even the the media interaction are timeless features.

I believe FM 06's match engine was the best of all. Surely that's not a good sign!

They still get my benefit of the doubt, as there simply isn't any alternative worth wasting my time on. I'm also sure that the 0.1 patch will fix most hard-to-ignore bugs, and it'll be as good as ever. However, I'm looking for something more. This is the fourth installment of football manager; can you really see a "huge" difference between FM '08, and FM '05?

I obviously don't : )

Finally, I think it's supposed to be a little bit overwhelming at first; you're supposed to be managing a club for the first time, right?

Cheers,

I've never used the advisor myself, and never will. Nevertheless, I see why they did it. Tbh it was about time SI caught up on a few of these things and added the advisor and updated the manual.

I hear what you are saying, you feel like they've somehow spent valuable time on aspects of the game you dont feel are critical. And hey, thats your perrogative icon_smile.gif

After reading a vast number of threads and posts on similar subjects I feel that the main reason why the game was released in the state that it was, is due to insufficient time being allocated to test the finished product. I dont blame the testers, or the developers for this at all, only the timetable set for release. I know alot of testing has gone on for a long time and by a lot of people. But it seems that once the game had gone "gold" there wasnt much time to test at all.

Somewhere there is a technical project manager that either a) didnt get his way from the "suits" when it came to testing the final product.

or

b) didnt plan enough time to test the final product.

I may of course be entirely mistaken icon_smile.gif

I agree with you, there.

There'll always be bugs to fix, maybe this time, the bugs are a little bit too many/critical.

But, as you said, mistakes happen, and at the end of the day, nothing a thorough patch can't fix.

But as you know that wasn't my point, which is of course, just my opinion.

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But, as you said, mistakes happen, and at the end of the day, nothing a thorough patch can't fix. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fingers crossed on that one icon_smile.gif

Beautiful. Now I have two places to whinge! icon_biggrin.gif

Seemingly aquaplaning. Have good players compared to the other teams, but just can't get a good performance out of them.

The UK Government. They turned down a work permit for a guy that's been in the UK for 7 years and could almost get citizenship. Stupid ****ers! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bodis:

I've never used the advisor myself, and never will. Nevertheless, I see why they did it. Tbh it was about time SI caught up on a few of these things and added the advisor and updated the manual.

I hear what you are saying, you feel like they've somehow spent valuable time on aspects of the game you dont feel are critical. And hey, thats your perrogative icon_smile.gif

After reading a vast number of threads and posts on similar subjects I feel that the main reason why the game was released in the state that it was, is due to insufficient time being allocated to test the finished product. I dont blame the testers, or the developers for this at all, only the timetable set for release. I know alot of testing has gone on for a long time and by a lot of people. But it seems that once the game had gone "gold" there wasnt much time to test at all.

Somewhere there is a technical project manager that either a) didnt get his way from the "suits" when it came to testing the final product.

or

b) didnt plan enough time to test the final product.

I may of course be entirely mistaken icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you make a very valid point. SI are left in a highly difficult position however which i have been stressing on the forums since the games release. Prior to release you see a countless number of threads here saying "When is FM08 being released" and "Hurry up and release it". Then when they go ahead and get the game out at the earliest possible time those same people come back and cry and complain saying "I want my money back" and "This game sucks, SI suck".

A lot of people want everything here and now and they want it to be perfect. I am not 100% happy with the game as it is but i understand the situation and I'm happy to wait either for the game to be released a bit later to allow more testing/bug fixes or for SI to take their time on making a patch that will fix the issues post-release.

Playing rubbish teams.

Oh well well well, what a suprise the ******** over bias towards utterly dire teams at the bottom of the league or in the cup remains in FM.

Why is it god damn near impossible to beat the team which is bottom of the league ? This hasn't changed since FM07 and is equally annoying. We all know that in football strange results happen, on the day anyone can beat anyone. But not in FM land, NO.... every ****ing time, every god forsaken time you lose to the dirt at the bottom of the table. It's like, they have played 30 games, won 0 scored 2. You play them and they beat you 6-0. I'd rather play top of the table than bottom of the league because they are easier to beat.

The same happens in the sodding cup as well. Oh look i'm playing someone from League 1 in the cup, oh look they are super stars. On FM07 in the 20 seasons I played I didn't win the domestic cups once because EVERY EVERY EVERY SINGLE ****ING SEASON I went out to a lower league team. Is it any different in FM08 ? is it ********. First I get taken to a replay by a 98th minute equaliser or some equally ******** ********. So I lose the replay and out of anger I hit the PC causing something to **** up and it reboots. So I play the game again, I lose again. I decide to cheat by reloading it, except even doing this I STILL CAN'T ****ING BEAT SOME **** TEAM FROM DIVISION 10. SORT IT THE **** OUT. EVERY ****ING TIME IT HAPPENS, ITS NOT A ONE OFF ITS NOT OCCASIONALLY, ITS EVERY MOTEHR****ING TIME.

I'm back.

Why are playing ratings so pointless ? 6-7-8 ? yeah well that tells me alot. I've just lost 3-0, all my players had 6s and 7s. All their players also had 6s 7s and a couple of 8s. Where is the feedback ? how do I know who has actually played bad ?

It should be common place for players get 3's and 4's. There is 10 numbers here you know, use them all. If you ever look at ratings in newspapers after games how often does the entire team get 6-7-8 ? never. Players should be scoring 4-5 on a regular basis.

Also just because you lose your team shouldn't automatically all get worse ratings. Why is it I have 30 shots on goal, 19 on target, 60% position but I lose 1-0 to some freak goal as per usual. All my players get 6s and 7s ? I played them off the park, they should be on 8s and 9s.

While i'm on about ratings, lets go back to my old favourite. The board/fan confidence.

This seems to be based on average rating and nothing else. They think my top scorer, a goal every other game is rubbish because his average is 6.94 yet they think my crap DR is the best thing since sliced bread due to an average is 7.04. They think i should drop one of my players due to poor form. He's played 10 minutes in the last 3 game as a sub ffs. He scored a 6 each time due to the ******** rating system.

and whats with the bloody weather ? It rains every week and no matter how much or little rain there is the pitch turns into a river making the match play totally different.

How often does a pitch turn into a total quagmire every time there is any rain ? oh yes that's right.... it doesn't. For the last 2 months I have had to play every single game in a swamp where the ball moves about 2 feet. At one point a player rounded my keeper and shot towards goal except because of all the water on the pitch the ball rolled about 5ft and stopped on the goal line.

In FM the biggest tactical deciding factor is the bloody weather. I don't see Arsenal hoofing it up the pitch playing long ball every time it rains. The pitch needs to behave in a realstic manner and be consistent over the season. Your pitch should degrade if you have a lot of home games in a short space of time AND the weather is bad. It shouldn't randomly change from a lush pristine green park to a bog in the space of a week. Hey heres an idea, how about the pitch gets worse during a game IF there is heavy downpour ? ah yeah right, that would require some effort and some kind of GRAPHICS to be used.

My chairman has lost the plot icon_mad.gif

Earlier on in the season I was fighting off bids for my star right back, I had accepted a bid for £5m before changing my mind at the last minute and pulling out of the deal.

My chairman has just accepted a bid of £770k.

The game was released October 18. It's November 10. I received the game one day before the beta patch, and I've been unable to play it ever since. First it was the closing down bug, and then it was the massive, crippling morale issue that was introduced by the beta patch.

So I've owned the game for three weeks and have not played beyond a few friendlies.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stinger061:

What is getting my goat is everyone complaining about every minor thing which isn't right (a few i can understand) when the same things happen every year when the game is first released. Everybody seems to have forgotten about the red card and penalty bugs in past versions or bugs which caused you to be offered international jobs while managing in the conference. Also back in the FM05/06 days when it was simple to sell a player from the conference for 2M+.

People have such short memories and complain like this every year when we know there are going to be major problems. I agree with the frustration but it's not like you shouldn't have expected it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just want to add that I'm not complaining! I love FM08 and am just as dismayed to see so much negativity. I see this thread as a bit of ironic fun. I think most people on this thread are just expressing their frustrations with individual games, not anything that's intrinsically wrong with the game itself.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T-Bag:

Playing rubbish teams.

Oh well well well, what a suprise the ******** over bias towards utterly dire teams at the bottom of the league or in the cup remains in FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that but my experience is quite the opposite, one of my frustrations is that FM is too realistic and non-league teams have *never* in any game I've played got into the Third Round of the FA Cup.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T-Bag:

Playing rubbish teams.

Oh well well well, what a suprise the ******** over bias towards utterly dire teams at the bottom of the league or in the cup remains in FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that but my experience is quite the opposite, one of my frustrations is that FM is too realistic and non-league teams have *never* in any game I've played got into the Third Round of the FA Cup.

Making subs.

Why does it take like 5-10 minutes for a substitute to come on after confirming it ? You see the ball go out of play about 3-4 times yet no substitution occurs. Instead it plays on, and on, and on, and on, and on. Eventually about 10 minutes later your substitute decides to enter the fray, invariably the opposition have scored by now.

As for the cup I have just gone out, AGAIN, to a lower league team. 0-0 they get a replay. at the replay they take me to extra time (I had 35 shots, they had 2) then beat my in extra time.

You know what REALLY bugs me? When you can be dominating a team, having chance after chance and not scoring, only for the next highlight in the match to be them suddenly taking a freekick or corner (with no build up in the match engine to show you how they got to that stage) and scoring from it.

You can go through an entire match of chances for your team, only to have (for no apparent reason) the opposition suddenly getting a set-piece chance and invariably putting it away.

It works both ways, sure, I've had my fair share of set-pieces out of nowhere, but it more often than not is a trick that the opposition seem to be able to pull out of their asses at will.

I'd just like to see the build up to the chance, so I can work out how to prevent it.

Christ, it's irritating.

Hello. I am hear to complain about my board and the fact they are complete and utter toss pots.

I am Leeds.

Season in League 1 - My best EVER season on any FM game. I didn't lose a SINGLE league game ! You would think my board would be quite impressed with this legendary feat and the fact I spent about 300k. Oh yes, the mighty Leeds went up as champions. Alas no, losing to Arsenal away in the league cup was apparently such a big issue they thought I should be preforming better...

Season 2 - I'm patched and not on -15 now so hoping my board may have at least a tiny amount of common sense. thinkaagain. The Championship was no match for the mighty Leeds but alas it was a more difficult season. I lost about 7 games and finished second - automatic promotion. This didn't please my board much because they were concerned about the 2-2 draw with my RESERVE SQUAD?

Not to worry.... I'm back in the Prem now and they have kindly given me £25m to finish mid table. My team is pretty dire but I have an awesome goalkeeper and I have managed to win several games I should have lost. 10 games gone and i'm sitting 7th !

BUT NO..... THE BOARD FEEL YOU SHOULD BE PEFORMING SLIGHTLY BETTER!!!!

i've lost about 10 games in 3 years? HOW CAN I PERFORM BETTER YOU UTTER FOOLS. I think they may be upset I disregarded the information they provided me with about one of my strikers being out of form. Apparently not scoring in 3 PRE-SEASON friendlies is a huge cause for concern.

Can chairman die ? Ken Bates is getting on a bit now. I'd like someone who is slightly more rational as my boss please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looked at this and thought you should add at the end 'let me at'em!'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ]steffelliott[:

... no comment ...

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/5117/35134023rj2.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can do better than that mate:

feckingridiculouszc8.th.png

Needless to say I have broken my desk in anger. How can I enjoy a game that is this flawed? I HAVE tried, believe me, but I'm starting to lose faith. I will wait for the patch, but this is getting ridiculous.

With regards to the advisor, how can a "casual gamer" get into a game which won't appear to let the user win a league match with a Newcastle side which, having won two cups the previous season (and before the patch was installed), now boasts Van der Vaart, Riquelme, Breno and Aguero?

Just a thought.

It just feels as though stuff like the advisor is being put into the game at the expense of real gameplay issues, such as the match engine. I've played CM/FM constantly since 96/97, so don't go telling me I'm rubbish or my squad needs time to gel - I just need an outlet for my anger. icon_wink.gif

My two biggest issues without beta patches installed:

Nearly every goal from corner kick gets disallowed. I know it's the same for opponent, but still annoying and I feel almost lucky when it's not disallowed.

Hot feet of strikers. When players, even if they'd have plenty of space to move they make silly long ranged attempt eventhough if they just took few steps they'd be in lot better position. And this combined with "one-timers" shots, when they receive pass to empty space and try silly shot right away.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mully:

With regards to the advisor, how can a "casual gamer" get into a game which won't appear to let the user win a league match with a Newcastle side which, having won two cups the previous season (and before the patch was installed), now boasts Van der Vaart, Riquelme, Breno and Aguero?

Just a thought.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The advisor isn't there to "win the league" for casual gamers, it's there to guide them through the UI and point out features that they might otherwise have missed.

Why do I always have the most wanted squad in the game icon_mad.gif 43 players and 17 listed as wanted, with Arsenal and Chelsea after 6 of my players alone. Having scouted extensively I know that there are players of comparable quality and potential at other clubs yet no one is sniffing around them. Why the hell not!!!

Same annoying crap as 07.

Step 1: I sign a player with potential to be a good premiership player

Step 2: 1 year later they are wanted by at least 5 clubs including big clubs who just by looking at their squad don't even need the player

Step 3: I reject bids of paltry amounts

Step 4: Player demands transfer

Step 5: Player joins big club at hot prospect despite being a squad player for me

Step 6: Player rots in the reserves of said big club

Repeat ad nauseum year in year out to the point of tearing my hair out.

It even happens when I have turned my club into a title challenging club. It feels like the AI clubs have a choice of 'Scout Human controlled teams' to assign their scouts and that's the first thing they do. So goddamn aggravating icon_mad.gif

And what's with the ridiculously low bids? I mean FFS the guy is worth 1.9m and has the potential to be a world class player what in the hell makes the AI repeatedly bid 1.8m for him. And why is it when I do the same approach the players never get frustrated at not being allowed to move clubs??

I've said it before and I'll say it again the Human manager is treated differently in the game when it comes to transfers/player behaviour. SI can deny it all they want but it's been like this for years. AI clubs signing players for lower contracts than I offer. AI clubs having lower transfer bids accepted. AI club players not bitching about first team football with the regularity mine do. It's one giant conspiracy I tells ya icon_mad.gif

It feels good to vent icon_smile.gif

Bodis - read the post mate, I don't want an advisor to "win the league", I don't really give two flying Freemans' Catalogues about the advisor. My point was that it seems quite redundant when casual gamers have virtually no chance of enjoying the game in the state it's in right now.

And besides: "a league match" does not a league title win.

In my ever-so-humble opinion.

Archived