FMH 2010 - New Features

Last 2 questions then:

How about the new Dutch 'Topklasse', and new relegation rules from the Dutch Division One starting this season?

And do all clubs now have B squads with REAL players/young gems?

Thanks for all the answers Glenn :)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main difficulty with adding new leagues each year is the additional testing that is required to ensure that they are stable. It also reduces the time we have to add other new features to the game. As far as which nations are manageable, I'll leave that as a surprise...

Fair enough mate!

Can I also ask if its possible (I strongly suspect it wont be but I'll ask anyway!) if in the editor this year it'll be possible to edit a club from one country to another. It is purely from my point of view I really want to manage the likes of Celtic/Rangers in the English leagues without editing an entire club and set of players and was wondering if that was possible to achieve either this year or in any future versions? Also if there'd be any possibility of editing the colours that teams appear in (may sound strange to some!) but I had difficulty playing as Crystal Palace as the colour that their display name turned out has changed this season as I know they changed kit colours last year and was wondering if there'd be any chance of editing colours to suit to their present state (they now are back with their traditional blue and red - they appear on the game as white and red!) Its purely a weird psychological thing from my point of view :p

The main improvement in this area that I can recall being added for 2010 is pre match odds. So the press will speculate on who they think is the favourite to win each match with odds for either side to win, as well as the odds for a draw.

Yes.

I don't really understand. You don't need to select Australia to have background leagues. However, as with FMH 2009, in FMH 2010, in order to select Australia or Brazil you will need to choose those nations as the main nation. One other new addition this year whilst I remember, is the ability to choose the starting date of the game - so if you select Brazil and for example, England, you will be able to choose to start the game in January 2010 (the start of the Brazilian league) or July 2009 (the start of the English league). That opens up some quite interesting challenges, as you might end up starting off battling against relegation as an English club for example.

The main difficulty with adding new leagues each year is the additional testing that is required to ensure that they are stable. It also reduces the time we have to add other new features to the game. As far as which nations are manageable, I'll leave that as a surprise...

Thats what i meant :D but does that mean you can't use brazil and australia at the same time

Yes, when you do multi leagues it locks certain codes and allows others in to replace them (this happens with the players), the main league will obviously have more unlocked codes than say France if it is just a top league as there will be more codes for the main league as that is the focus yet France still has it's 'core' codes unlocked so you can play as them but, when you have Australia or Brazil being only one league they need to be the main as then their codes are the focus so they have players where as they might only have a few when not selected as these are the default codes which are in every career and scenerio and without Australia (for example) being the main nation these codes are locked and made basically unplayable even though selected.

Is this right SI?

Just trying to test my coding knowledge.

That would be such a pointless addition in my opinion espiecally as the game isn't perfect and is using the memory it is to improve but adding your suggestion in would mean memory would be needed which is twice the size of the current and this is football MANAGER not football CHAIRMAN,

What we really need is a new high powered PSP with lots of processing power and lots of RAM. The next gen smartphones will have almost netbook power with 1GHz processors and 256-512Mb RAM. If the PSP had that we could have an almighty version of FM! :)

will there be an option to load a game in the game. if this is confusing i mean, when im playing 'career x' and i want to change to 'career y' or create a new career, i have to close the game and load it back up again.

No, that isn't possible in FMH 2010 - you will still need to restart your PSP and load a game from there.

Glenn,

With the new scout system in place will the scout look at young players to be players for the future instead of looking at them to see if they will fit into the team straight away? as this year the youngsters were 90% of the time not good enough according to the scouts where as when i have signed a few of them they have turned into superstars.

will their be a change to players values, because if you manage in the main leagues italy, england and spain then players values go really high when you have a top star player ie ronaldo. but if you manage in holland, portugal or france and you buy a player like torres or kaka then their values rarely go higher then 15m even if your winning things like the champions league. this is even the same when you have star youngster through your ranks and want to make big money like smaller clubs rely on for funds.

aq bir yildir bekliyoruz brezilya koyuyorsunuz.9 tane lig mi olur ben hala Cm 07 oynuyorum.18 tane lig var cm 07 bakin istediginiz lig var salaklar 60 mblik oyuna kim para versin.keske fifa manager 2010 psp ye ciksin yada cm 10 pspye ciksin zaten Cm yakinda pspye cikar

aq a league many years would expect koyuyorsunuz.9 brazil 07 Cm I still want to see 07 cm oynuyorum.18 many leagues have 60 leagues are idiots who mblik game manager fifa 2010 para psp versin.keske ciksin eat or cm 10 pspye ciksin already Cm pspye soon cikar

thats what i got out of google translator, something to do with calling SI idiots for putting Brazilian in and not Turkish league

yeah you can change competition names and managers are hopefully going to be included on the editor now

Great :D I've been asking for competition name editor for a while now

I did the same and only got that but I wasn't sure.

To be honest though if you have played FIFA10 on PSP it isn't very good and has a lot of bugs and no real depth whereas FMH has more flexable stats and longer gameplay in the features and league stuff (e.g. set up).

Do you mean he was comparing fifa's manager mode to fmh?

aq a league many years would expect koyuyorsunuz.9 brazil 07 Cm I still want to see 07 cm oynuyorum.18 many leagues have 60 leagues are idiots who mblik game manager fifa 2010 para psp versin.keske ciksin eat or cm 10 pspye ciksin already Cm pspye soon cikar

thats what i got out of google translator, something to do with calling SI idiots for putting Brazilian in and not Turkish league

Brazil or Turkey :rolleyes: thats a hard choice :D

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but will the new Belgian first league module be in the game?

(our competition has been reformed you know, with play-offs and stuff)

it would be verry cool if it was! :)

And i just figured i never thanked you for putting the belgian leagues on it (so thanks!)

Cheers!

Archived