FMH 2010 - New Features

can teams move countries i think was what Richie was asking?

has the manager points and hall of fame been associated with jobs Glenn? you said you would look at this year as the points and HOF did not have any impact on what jobs you could get

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can teams move countries i think was what Richie was asking?

has the manager points and hall of fame been associated with jobs Glenn? you said you would look at this year as the points and HOF did not have any impact on what jobs you could get

Yes and we want more unsolicited job offers. In fact just one in a career would do. I've never had one despite taking lower league clubs to the Champions League all the time.

There's not going to be a dark skin this year??? Thats disappointing - I wasnt keen on the light skin last year.

I hope the leagues include BSN and BSS this year. I always end up being Havant and Waterlooville to see what i can do with them. With previous years I have to play with the editor or wait for them to get promoted.

Lack of dark skin is quite annoying, I hate the light one on 09 and never use it.

The announcement regarding the PC version says that the new features mentioned are just a few examples and that there is a lot more to come, is this the case with FMH as well, or have we heard pretty much all the new features in this thread already?

it may well be the blue skin thats in the photos which looks really good!

Not really my cup of tea tbh, however it usually takes me a while to get used to the news skins, eventually I've taken to most of them over time but I found the FMH09 dark skin to be instantly likeable so I'm sad to see it go. Couldn't it be at least kept as an option...

We've made some changes to the way manager reputation changes over time and how it impacts upon the jobs you can get. Manager Points/Hall Of Fame position aren't taken into account when you apply for a job - but we've made a small change that should make a big difference in determining where you are in the the world in terms of manager reputation (you'll have to wait and see what that is though...)

Lack of dark skin is quite annoying, I hate the light one on 09 and never use it.

The announcement regarding the PC version says that the new features mentioned are just a few examples and that there is a lot more to come, is this the case with FMH as well, or have we heard pretty much all the new features in this thread already?

The skin on show in these initial screenshots is still work in progress (as the screenshots themselves are labelled) and isn't the final version by any means. We've not announced every new feature on FMH this year, whether we will or not I'm not sure, it depends on whether we want to let you have a few nice surprises should you decide to buy the game :)

We've made some changes to the way manager reputation changes over time and how it impacts upon the jobs you can get. Manager Points/Hall Of Fame position aren't taken into account when you apply for a job - but we've made a small change that should make a big difference in determining where you are in the the world in terms of manager reputation (you'll have to wait and see what that is though...)

The skin on show in these initial screenshots is still work in progress (as the screenshots themselves are labelled) and isn't the final version by any means. We've not announced every new feature on FMH this year, whether we will or not I'm not sure, it depends on whether we want to let you have a few nice surprises should you decide to buy the game :)

The only thing about the skin i don't like is the white bit :cool:

I was gonna buy the pc version 1st this year but i changed my mind when i seen the new features for the handheld version:thup:

Do the players still have a set PA or -10,-9,-8..... ?

brilliant glad the way you get jobs has been improved. Does that mean youll be linked to jobs now Glenn?

I think you also asked if we could delay taking up jobs until the end of the season as well didn't you ridley?

For France: Will it still be Ligue 1, Ligue 2, and National? That'd be great if the National was still on there since I know a lot of people whose teams play there this season, then there's mine as well (Amiens SC)! Let me know!

And in the National - say if a team gets relegated, they won't re-appear the next season will they? Sometimes I see new teams appear from the CFA(division below) that have to fill their squad with free players for the upcoming season, but other times I see the same team that "got relegated" in that same division the season after. That's a definite bug that needs to be fixed!

Thanks

miles, is there an improvement on each countries teams, and the amount of players they have, or rather lack of them when playing multi-leagues? i.e teams having 18 players or so? also with regards to polishing, i found it very hard to loan any players out on last years version, has that been sorted? thanks.

miles, is there an improvement on each countries teams, and the amount of players they have, or rather lack of them when playing multi-leagues? i.e teams having 18 players or so? also with regards to polishing, i found it very hard to loan any players out on last years version, has that been sorted? thanks.

yeah both big issues for me those. I want more players running if I select to run another foreign league...

Also has the transfer issue where you can sign anyone rather than just players who actually want to sign been fixed? Micheal Owen playing for Ebbsfleet lol!

Few Questions for Marc or Glenn or whoever.

1. Will the game still work on PSP Slim's, or are we going to need go's?

2. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PUT IN A GAME TIMER! So it shows how kong we have played that save for. THis would be awesome, I dunno, I just reckon it would be awesome, and couldn't possibly take up much room on the UMD?

3. Player Numbers - In or Out?

4. Will Manager Points mean anything in this game?

5. Will the scouts actually be decent in finding gems in the rough?

Few Questions for Marc or Glenn or whoever.

1. Will the game still work on PSP Slim's, or are we going to need go's?

2. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PUT IN A GAME TIMER! So it shows how kong we have played that save for. THis would be awesome, I dunno, I just reckon it would be awesome, and couldn't possibly take up much room on the UMD?

3. Player Numbers - In or Out?

4. Will Manager Points mean anything in this game?

5. Will the scouts actually be decent in finding gems in the rough?

All downloadable games for PSP Go are compatible with older models. For me think I will pick up the digital copy as having it on the memory card, just means will always have FMH with me rather than having to carry around the UMD.

Turkey will be the league do?

Elano, baros, kewell, keita, franco, arda turan, dos santos, cristian, Carlos, Guiza, ferrari

came to Turkey Turkey league stars such as this do no longer play the game turkey has a very

Turkey will be the league do?

Elano, baros, kewell, keita, franco, arda turan, dos santos, cristian, Carlos, Guiza, ferrari

came to Turkey Turkey league stars such as this do no longer play the game turkey has a very

not forgetting darius vassell!!!!!

Improved board confidence module:

The board will now report back with their views on your progress in competitions, matches, the financial state of the club and the current squad harmony. In addition, they will also inform you of their opinion of each signing you have made.

Does that mean that finances are included in FM10 or is it just feedback on the wage budget and the financial status e.g. rich, secure etc?

Archived