Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

Chris22

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Money is an object to everyone, they have already spend 90M on transfers, 50M more would be way too much.

They also have a very strong side as it is, who could anyone want to bring in now? Thier wage budget must be on par with Chelsea and Man U.

Great work Chris22, it was the first update that I could tell... "Yup.. is Definitely this one that I will play."

I hope you come back for more mate in FM10... no pressure and good things to life. We will wait for you here :)

Cheers mate

yes just got a week of work lol

so i have got time to upgrade players if you guys can help me out on what players to upgrade/downgrade in the lower leagues i dont watch the lower leagues that would be a big help if you guys would put list on this thread

i have all ready upgraded yougsters eg gibbs macheda wilsher

Snodgrass at leeds is vastly under rated, he was one our our best players last year, and he been transformed into a right midfielder/winger. And there's our youg left back aidan white who is gonna be the real deal! he could do with a little bumping.

fantastic work with this tho mate, i've no idea where you found the time!

Hey Chris, I loved your v5.1 update. But why have the changes to players stats been returned to default for version 6? I was wondering whether you would apply the stats for your final update next month? because I genuinely believe it improves the game tenfold.

Actually, I think that they got taken over and are now pretty damn rich.

Liking the update mate, good stuff.

Valencia have been handed a major financial boost which they hope will stabilise the cash-strapped club.

President Manuel Llorente has confirmed that a loan of 74million euros (£64.3m) has been secured with a view to acquiring a 72.5 percent stake in the club.

Local bank Bancaja has agreed to lend the cash to the club's charitable foundation, with the loan being guaranteed by the Valencia regional government, the Generalitat.

The foundation plans to buy the remaining 1.53million shares available in a capital increase which, the club added, has already raised around 18.75m euros (£16.3m).

New era

"From this point a new era of stability begins and the players can concentrate fully on their game," Llorente said in a statement on the club's official website.

"We have saved a very difficult and worrying situation."

Valencia's foundation plans to make shares available to those who had not been able to take part in the initial phase of the capital increase.

"At last the club is being returned to the Valencia fans," Llorente added.

Valencia finished sixth in the Primera Liga last season to qualify for the Europa League.

But their financial woes forced a halt to construction on a new stadium and officials said they might have to sell prize assets such as Spain internationals David Villa and David Silva.

Valencia's debts of some 500m euros (£434m) rival those of Real Madrid and Barcelona yet they lack the vast earning power of the two Primera Liga giants

just an update on valencia finances

Hey Chris, brilliant DB, dunno if you know it yet but it does start at 2008/09 not 2009/10, doesn't bother me to be honest so that's still fine. Only one thing I'd say, is that maybe Macheda was a bit overdone just because of his goal last season? I saw his stats, scouted him, and my scouts rave about him, in my in-game view, he'll become top 5 striker in world, which maybe is a bit much. But bar that, top class db :thup:

in v6 macheda isnt overrated.. i signed him for my liverpool team and a season n half in and he hasnt lived up to the hype. ony got around 10goals in total lol...

i will say tho trying to sign players like davide santon is absolutely solid... i have been offering up to 65mil... and still refuses. which was wierd cos i signed balotelli for 13.5

i love V6 tho!!!

Archived