Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

Chris22

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good update mate. Message to others, just because a billionaire buys a club it does not mean the club are rich. You have to take into account just how much debt they are clearing. Mike Ashley is a billionaire but Newcastle did not become rich because of it. Also note that most owners have bought clubs like Newcastle, Man City and Southampton becuase they do not cost hundreds of millions of pounds to buy. This is why clubs like Tottenham and Arsenal have not been taken over yet which is also due to them having many rich share holders. And you will see in the next month and January transfer window that the likes of Portsmouth and Southampton will not be spending vast amounts at all.

Sorry to have to point this out BUT you have obviously NOT looked at all the changes to the SWINDON TOWN players and staff,Why?

Do it yourself.

@w_tan

Unzip the file, open the newly unzipped file and put it in the db folder, next to 900. Make sure that when you double click the V5 folder chris22 created, the first thing you see is the edt folders and lnc folder, not another single V5 folder. Get me? lol. Shouldnt be anything to overwrite

Hi Chris I know this is a bit of an ask, But in the next update, Can you do some more to the Eircom Leauge, as there's still alot of transfers missing, I can give a link to the premier & first divison transfers.

http://foot.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=106437

Also can you add Tom McManus from colorado to Derry City. Aka real name Tam McManus.

Paddy Kavanagh from Bray Wanderers to Shamrock Rovers.

Jesper Lindblom to Bray Wanderers.

If not i can do it when you finish your updates if you dont mind..:thup:

Do it yourself.

@w_tan

Unzip the file, open the newly unzipped file and put it in the db folder, next to 900. Make sure that when you double click the V5 folder chris22 created, the first thing you see is the edt folders and lnc folder, not another single V5 folder. Get me? lol. Shouldnt be anything to overwrite

Sorry to have to point this out BUT you have obviously NOT looked at all the changes to the SWINDON TOWN players and staff,Why?

What is the point of doing it myself when someone claims their work is correct and up to date.

Hi this updata looks perfect for me as i also spend hours upgrading an down grading players. I am no novice downloading updatas, but i have downloaded this 3 times and it hasn't worked, is the updata compatible with 8.0.2 patch? any help would be appreciated.

version 6 out on friday 14th August

there will not be any players updated in this new update i havent got time to do it with being in work

i have revampded clubs transfer and wage budgets

Chris, would you be able to remove Espanyol captain Daniel Jarque (RIP) after he passed away :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/5996586/Espanyol-captain-Daniel-Jarque-dies-of-heart-attack-aged-26.html

yeah i have done it seen it on skysports news last night sad he was a good player i seen some of espanyol's games last season

done loads more transfers for following nations

+ENGLAND

+ITALY

+GERMANY

+FRANCE

+GREECE

+TURKEY

+DENMARK

+SCOTLAND

+IRELAND

+HOLLAND

+SPAIN

+PORTUGAL

allso don new squard numbers for new 09-10 season

+ENGLAND

+SCOTLAND

+SPAIN

+GERMANY

+ITALY

+FRANCE

if any you guys whant ask anything about this new update please feel free to:thup:

done loads more transfers for following nations

+ENGLAND

+ITALY

+GERMANY

+FRANCE

+GREECE

+TURKEY

+DENMARK

+SCOTLAND

+IRELAND

+HOLLAND

+SPAIN

+PORTUGAL

allso don new squard numbers for new 09-10 season

+ENGLAND

+SCOTLAND

+SPAIN

+GERMANY

+ITALY

+FRANCE

if any you guys whant ask anything about this new update please feel free to:thup:

Great! Will Division one teams inEngland be up to date please?

hi

i am new can someone tell me how to get this patch to work...ive downloaded it, what do i do now with the files?

I am assuming you have football manager installed at default location with default preferences at work.

Extract the downloaded archive file (using 7-zip) into the following folder:

C:\Users\YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db

Now your db folder should have a new folder named, FM UPDATE V.5.1. Start a new game and at start use FM UPDATE V.5.1 as your database. You'll have the updated player database now. :thup:

Chris mate,

Superb update buddy, just one thing, would it be possible to go through the english database and release those players who were released from their clubs at the end of last season. For example; Jamie Forrester is still at Notts County in your update but he was actually released by the club at the end of last season. Nearly all squads, especially those from League One down, still have these players. I suppose any player whose contract ended on the 30/6/09 should be released.

Cheers bud.

Hey Chris,

Great updates. Some Hull City news Jorge Altidore on loan for season from Villareal with option to buy at end of season. Olofinjana from Stoke for 3 mil. Also Henri Camara impressed in beenefit game for Dean Windass and is set to be offered a contract after impressive trial. McCormack deal stalled as Cardiff want more dosh.

Intresting to see Man City win the Prem after playing a season. Reckon they will strongly push for a top 4 finish this season. Has any1 done a game with Notts Co yet and how did you do?

Blown away by Tim Krul's performance yesterday. Whats his shot stopping stat and can you up it 1 or 2 places? Thats if he aint got a decent rating already.

KUTGW

Archived