Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

Chris22

Get your tongue out of his arse NICKHSPURS....All i would like is to be able to play as Huddesfield on this new database...I would just like Chriss22 to tell me when it is going to be out so that i can spend my day doing something productive rather that wait and hope on a lost cause that it might be out early today!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get your tongue out of his arse NICKHSPURS....All i would like is to be able to play as Huddesfield on this new database...I would just like Chriss22 to tell me when it is going to be out so that i can spend my day doing something productive rather that wait and hope on a lost cause that it might be out early today!

Shut up! He's spent his own time making this, so you get off your ****ing high horse and give the man a chance. I'm waiting aswell, but I can see the effort that hes put in. Go do something productive and then come back this evening you *****

Shut up! He's spent his own time making this, so you get off your ****ing high horse and give the man a chance. I'm waiting aswell, but I can see the effort that hes put in. Go do something productive and then come back this evening you *****

Well said, you beat me to it.

version 5 released on saturday 1st August

-Transfers

-Loans

-Manager changes

-Manager contracts

-Player contracts

-New Board Takeovers

-Removed old injurys

-Added new injurys

-Removed all old loans

-Updated the champions league & europa league

-Players have been upgraded/downgraded

-Players reputaions upgraded/downgraded

-Added more new kits for new season

-Updated lower divisons in these leagues france,germany,italy,scotland,

where can i find this update then?

yh suppose was only jokin anyway lol ow long is this update goin be itz bin like an hour now, hats off to you chris22 looks like a cracking update jus want download it and get started now, is ther any news on it like how long it mite it be?

Who you signed?

Antony Kay from Tranmere

Robbie Simpson from Coventry

Peter Clarke from Southend

Lee Peltier from Yeovil

Theo Robinson from Watford

Jordan Rhodes from Ipswich

and we have Lee Novak back from his Gateshead loan after signing him in Jan.

Archived