Skymning - FM09 Skin

murray

This is the updated version of the skin I made in the FMGLive thread "A Journey in Skinning". Some changes have been implemented since the beta version went out to FMG VIP members, including:

• Background selector (accessible via quicklinks)
  • Increased logo size on main match overview screen
  • Modified some of the existing V1 graphics
  • Added "set pieces" view to match tactics screen
  • Tweaked some function placement between main and match screens

I'd like to thank radestock for the original background selector coding which I have modified for this skin, the VIP members who have already given V1 a test run, and those who provided input and encouragement while the skin was being made.

Screens:

t_matchm_a8527bc.png t_menusm_53c2417.png

t_playerm_2ea3011.png t_squadm_04303dd.png

Download:

Left and right version supplied here.

Cheers,

M

This is the updated version of the skin I made in the FMGLive thread "A Journey in Skinning". Some changes have been implemented since the beta version went out to FMG VIP members, including:

• Background selector (accessible via quicklinks)
  • Increased logo size on main match overview screen
  • Modified some of the existing V1 graphics
  • Added "set pieces" view to match tactics screen
  • Tweaked some function placement between main and match screens

I'd like to thank radestock for the original background selector coding which I have modified for this skin, the VIP members who have already given V1 a test run, and those who provided input and encouragement while the skin was being made.

Screens:

t_matchm_a8527bc.png t_menusm_53c2417.png

t_playerm_2ea3011.png t_squadm_04303dd.png

Download:

Left and right version supplied here.

Cheers,

M

Murray you star! Beautiful skin, Very clean layout, Fanatstic job.

Like it. Shame there are a few bits here and there that haven't changed much form the default skin (quickflicks, menubar, continue button for example). Would have been nice to see them change to fit your skin's style.

Not sure the royal blue position indicators work either. They're a little too brash and obvious (same with the morale icons actually.

Other than that though it's a very nice skin.

Having played with this for a good few hours i'd say the only complaints I would have with it are the colour of the player position icons (they'd look better if they were Grey, similar to the sidebar) and the position of the Manager, World, Shortlist?? and Options icons, they would look better on the same row as the rest of the icons (if they can be placed there) they just seems out of place where they are.

Cheers - very nice skin!

I know how to open up the "fm colours" and change some of the colouring to suit my own taste (like player attributes). Is it possible to change the folowing colours in the skin?:

1) Player positions (now bright blue, would prefer more subtle colour)

2) On player screen/Other (now faint purple, would prefer yellow/orange) (I changed the av-rating colour through note pad which originally also was purple, for example)

Keep up the good work!

How did you remove the background logos?

Thanks.

Go into the Skymning skin right or left folder then:

Open up titlebar.xml in the panels folder and delete

<!-- set main 'background' logo -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="sbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

Then a few lines underneath it delete

<!-- set main 'background' logo -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

And the background logos will be gone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived