FM 09 Official: "Dubbed The New..." Thread

Suprised this thread hasn't started yet. Please post your players in this format -

REGENS - Please refrain from posting regens unless they are dubbed/labelled any person of extreme interest e.g. Pele, Maradona, Best, Eusebio etc.

Name:

Club:

Work Permit?:

Value:

Dubbed the New:

Name: Felipe

Club: Goais

Work Permit?: Needed

Value: 700k

Dubbed the New: Kaka

Happy posting

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate, what season did you find him?

First season, i'm playing with brazilian leagues on though, got another one here -

Name: Wellington

Club: Sao Paolo

Work Permit?: Yes

Value: £1.9m

Dubbed the New: Mario Sergio

Name: Gabriel Pimba

Club: Atletico Paranaese

Value: £2.2m

Dubbed the New: Mario Sergio......as well.

Name: Tales

Club: Internacional

Work Permit?: Yup

Value: 1.3m

Dubbed the New: Mario Sergio (make that a hatrick)

who's Mário Sérgio? :|

The ones I know by that name are certainly not that one.

Hehe i really honestly don't know, my knowledge of Brazilian football isn't too great, looking at his profile, he's a manager and used to be either a midfielder or a striker, he won 8 caps for Brazil but didn't score many goals for clubs or country, so i reckon he was a mc/amc

Name: Wellington

Club: Hoffenheim

Value: £2.6m

Dubbed the New: Jardel

Additional note - I wasn't too sure who Jardel was, so looked on his profile and from 95-02 This guy was SAVAGE - netting in an unreal total of exactly 260 goals in league competitions alone!!

Also known as that fat bugger who couldn't score for Bolton.

is it nicky clark mate

cos i couldnt find a nicholas

also looks to be sandy clarks son

Pretty sure it's Nicholas. You probably need to be running the Scottish leagues.

And I'm not sure if he's Sandy's son...I assumed he was Chris Clark's (former Aberdeen midfielder) younger brother.

That would be terrible if he only turned out that good! luckily he becomes alot better than lugano :D

First of all Lugano is very good, he is one of the top defenders in Europe.

Secondly, I think Breno is Brazilian and Lugano is from Uruguay.

I thought players could be the next... from their own countries players.

Guy's this isn't the place to debate real life football subjects, there's a football forum for that. Keep it to FM09 related posts/players. Fwiw I've also seen Breno dubbed the new D.Lugano, and seeing as Lugano played in Brazil for São Paulo that might be the reason why the two are linked. (Yes, I'm aware Breno is now at Bayern) :thup:

Cheers.

Guy's this isn't the place to debate real life football subjects, there's a football forum for that. Keep it to FM09 related posts/players. Fwiw I've also seen Breno dubbed the new D.Lugano, and seeing as Lugano played in Brazil for São Paulo that might be the reason why the two are linked. (Yes, I'm aware Breno is now at Bayern) :thup:

Cheers.

HoPeY sorry mate, my post was about FM though, I just felt that Lugano is not a good enough player in game for Breno to be dubbed the next.. as Breno becomes a much better defender even after a couple of seasons. Nothing about real life there. :)

name: keirisson

team: coritiba & brazil under 20's

he is scouted as a class player signed him in the demo n does well 1 2 keep an eye i reckon

Sorry, but only players who are "dubbed the new/next" or "touted" should be posted in this thread, check his personal page to see if he has a dub, if not then post in the good young players guide or wonderkids thread.

Just found a couple of 'dubbed new'...

Name: Canales

Club: Racing

Dubbed the New: Guti

Name: Luis

Club: Getafe

Dubbed the New: Xabi Alonso

Name: Jesus Garrido

Club: Getafe

Dubbed the New: Miguel Angel Nadal

Name: Albert

Club: Almeria

Dubbed the New: Rafael Alkorta

Name: Albert Rodriguez

Club: Betis

Dubbed the New: Xavi

Name: William Massari

Club: Porto

Dubbed the New: Maxwell

First of all Lugano is very good, he is one of the top defenders in Europe.

Secondly, I think Breno is Brazilian and Lugano is from Uruguay.

I thought players could be the next... from their own countries players.

In FM08 the same thing happened if players had been at the same club, I forget the guys name, but I had a Brazilian/German defender compared to Lugano.

Pretty sure it's Nicholas. You probably need to be running the Scottish leagues.

And I'm not sure if he's Sandy's son...I assumed he was Chris Clark's (former Aberdeen midfielder) younger brother.

He definelty isn't Chris' younger brother or that would mean I have a cousin I don't know about haha :p

Archived