FM10: Official Release Fee Thread

:p spelt Official wrong! :rolleyes:

Name: Cristiano Ronaldo

Club: Real Madrid

Value: £35m

Min.Fee Release: £870m

Just brought this up, 'cause it is so crazy!

I have never seen such a large Release Clause before!

Kaka has the same as well

Name:Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Club:Barcelona

Value:29M

Min fee Release:577M

It looks okay to me :S

does FM still have the occasional player who's release clause is less than their value?

You can get some good young Brazilians with cheap release clauses. Off the top of my head Wellington Silva (I think Fluminese but not too sure) and Gerson (Gremio) have release clauses of £240k which is lower than both their values.

Also:

Player: Luis Fabiano

Club: Sevilla

Value: £9.5m

Release Clause: £21.5m

You thinking like Marcelo was? :)

i presume so yeah, i've been playing FM 2006 for the past 3 years so wasn't sure if this was still a feature of the game or not, can't remember names off the top of my head but used to find players in spain and south america with release clauses below their value

Name: Yoann Gourcuff

Club: Bordeaux

Value: 6,250,000

Min.Fee Release: Around 17,000,000. I don't know for certain. They accept without fail bids of 18M but reject 16.5M bids so somwhere in between

One of the games best AMC for £17M? Bargain.

That is interesting about Gourcuff btw.

I got a scout report on him, and my scout said I should pay about 31m, but I didn't have 31m so I bid my transfer budget which was 29m.

It got accepted instantly, which I though was strange, so i cancelled it, and chanced my arm at £24.5m.

They accepted instantly again, but i didn't want to ride my luck, so I stuck to that and didn't ask questions lol.

I'm PSG though, so being one of their rivals, surely they wouldn't sell him to me for such a reasonable price. It seemed odd.

I think your on to something with a hidden release clause :thup:;)

Perhaps, seemed strange though.

Cant complain though, I have Gourcuff :cool:

Yep, and he is simply immense. Definitely the best CAM in the game imo. Like having your very own little Zidane, who he's constantly getting compared to irl. Huge admirer of his talents, he'll become huge.

Gourcuff has a release clause??

I think he has a hidden one just like Owen and Martins did in FM08?/09? One of them.

As I said I am A.Madrid and flirted with buying him in January of the first season after being given more fund. Bid 20M they accepted within 1 day which is unusual. Especially when my scouts said I would have to pay £29M. Between the Winter and end of season I experimented with bids for him. Having offers of 18M minimum accepted. I think his release might be around 17.75M can't say for certain.

Plus when the chairman accepts it usually states "the chairman intervened due to the offer being too good to refuse". Going to purchase him now in the summer. His World Cup performances and me needing a creative midfielder justify the outlay.

I think he has a hidden one just like Owen and Martins did in FM08?/09? One of them.

As I said I am A.Madrid and flirted with buying him in January of the first season after being given more fund. Bid 20M they accepted within 1 day which is unusual. Especially when my scouts said I would have to pay £29M. Between the Winter and end of season I experimented with bids for him. Having offers of 18M minimum accepted. I think his release might be around 17.75M can't say for certain.

Plus when the chairman accepts it usually states "the chairman intervened due to the offer being too good to refuse". Going to purchase him now in the summer. His World Cup performances and me needing a creative midfielder justify the outlay.

I think Di Maria has a similar release clause. He is worth £4.1m at the beginning but Benfica accept £4m. If there is a release fee, it might even be lower than this.

• 2 weeks later...

Values in Euro

Name: Oscar

Club: Sao Paulo FC

Value: 2.2m

Min.Fee Release: 3.5m

Name: Dalton

Club: Fluminese FC

Value: 3.2m

Min.Fee Release: 3.5m

Name: Maicon

Club: Fluminese FC

Value: 3.5m

Min.Fee Release: 10.5m

Name: Carlos Andre

Club: EC Vitoria

Value: 1.5m

Min.Fee Release: 3.8m

Name: Diego Maradona

Club: Botafogo FR

Value: 1.1m

Min.Fee Release: 1.9m

Name: Luiz Eduardo

Value: 1m

Min.Fee Release: 275k

Name: Casimiro

Value: 950k

Name: Alan

Club: EC Vitoria

Value: 900k

Name: Regis

Value: 900k

Guess there are a bunch more, look for that southamerica shortlist, there are a bunch of young players in there, worth around a million € and release fee 275k

• 4 months later...

Most of the players posted so far are quite expensive. Here's a bargain. He's a Dutch def-mid/centre-mid and has all-round good attributes. Minimum fee is much lower than his value. Good enough for Premiership football, I think, though not near the top of the table (obviously).

Name: Lorenzo Davids

Club: NEC

Value: roughly €1.8m

Min.Fee Release: €1m (Euros, not pounds)

Name: Ruben De la Red

Value: £4m

Min.Fee Release: £13m

You can usually just wait til the 2nd or 3rd season and he get's offered out. I've bought him twice on 2 different games for around £2-4m

Archived