1. 1. What role do you play Pjanic in?

• Advanced Playmaker, Support
    • Advanced Playmaker, Attack
    • Trequartista, Attack
    • Box to Box Midfielder
    • Others

Player profile

profilepjanic.jpg

Club captain Juninho Pernambucano has left the grounds, handling the mantle and jersey number to the starlet. Looking at his attributes, you can’t believe he’s only 19.

Has the potential to follow in the steps of Juninho to yet become another club icon.

Facts:

Miralem Pjanić is a Bosnian playmaker playing for Olympique Lyonnais. Formerly a youth international for his home country Luxembourg, he opted to represent his birth country Bosnia and Herzegovina at senior level. He made his debut aged 18 years against Bulgaria on 20 August 2008.

Takes a hell of a bid to lure him away from Lyon.

He is an amazing player on the game though, and is good enough to start in a lot of teams from the beginning. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Matt123456

He does look absolutely brilliant for you :thup:

How long have you had him? Or have you just purchased him and he has got that good under A.I. control? :)

Matt123456

He does look absolutely brilliant for you :thup:

How long have you had him? Or have you just purchased him and he has got that good under A.I. control? :)

I just bought him for 50 million. Worth every penny though. And yes he's got that good under AI control. Hadn't moved from Olypmique Lyonnaise. I've checked and his CA is 185, so I think he's probably as good as he can get or near enough. And look at the season stats so far! He's an absolute beast.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy is class. Even Fabregas doesn`t come close to his level of asists.

I play him as traquarista/playmaker on striker position and beside scoring around 20-30 goals per season, he makes more than 1 asist per game.

I have bought Pjanic for Liverpool in season 3 Jan window i play 3 AMC's the one in the middle as attacking midfielder support and the other 2 attacking midfielder attack i play Pjanic on the right but he has been getting poor ratings

The thing is he has tons of 1 on 1's but always hits straight at the keeper also is he good playing attacking midfielder or is he wasted in that role? thanks

I have bought Pjanic for Liverpool in season 3 Jan window i play 3 AMC's the one in the middle as attacking midfielder support and the other 2 attacking midfielder attack i play Pjanic on the right but he has been getting poor ratings

The thing is he has tons of 1 on 1's but always hits straight at the keeper also is he good playing attacking midfielder or is he wasted in that role? thanks

His finishing is not great. You might be best off putting him on support or as an Advanced playmaker.

His finishing is not great. You might be best off putting him on support or as an Advanced playmaker.
Pjanić. :*) I also play him at AMC as a treq, just too good!

Thanks lads but do you think it would work if i have my 3 AMC's set up like this

Hazard Attacking Mid Attack - Gerrard Attacking Mid Support - Pjanic Treq or Advanced Playmaker ?

Thanks

I'd rather drop Pjanic or Gerrard into midfield and push Gourcuff forward personally. Maybe both - Christmas tree?

Pjanic Masch Gerrard

Gourcuff Hazard

Torres

Pjanic - advanced playmaker / support

Masch - ball winner / defend

Gerrard - box to box perhaps? you'll know him better though I presume

Hazard & Gourcuff - attacking midfielder / attack

How many attacking midfielders do you want in your first eleven? :D

Eleven would be nice :D but i dont think it would work

I'd rather drop Pjanic or Gerrard into midfield and push Gourcuff forward personally. Maybe both - Christmas tree?

Pjanic Masch Gerrard

Gourcuff Hazard

Torres

Pjanic - advanced playmaker / support

Masch - ball winner / defend

Gerrard - box to box perhaps? you'll know him better though I presume

Hazard & Gourcuff - attacking midfielder / attack

Thanks if i decide to change my formation around in the future with the current squad will give it a go

• 2 weeks later...

I found he did well at AML as an advanced playmaker (attack) a couple of seasons into the game. As said though, although he played very well, he is much better at AMC/MC. It's worth remembering as an option in case of an injury crisis, but not as a first choice.

in my game he suddenly became light hearted?

how weird is that.

i dont like playing light hearted players so i m sad for him, it was the first time i was actually going to use him in my team.

Got him for free for Bordeaux after Lyon decided not to renew his contract in the third season :D I love how you can approach players 6 months before their contract ends in the European leagues. Now watch Gourcuff and Pjanic tear up the entire french league ;D

Got him for free for Bordeaux after Lyon decided not to renew his contract in the third season :D I love how you can approach players 6 months before their contract ends in the European leagues. Now watch Gourcuff and Pjanic tear up the entire french league ;D

They've been ripping it up for 4 seasons on my save. It's beautiful :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How is this thread so quiet? Just signed him for Genoa, 4th season, £30.5m. He's going to play AML I think. Just seen that I posted months ago that that would be a waste of his talent. I'll make it work I'm sure.

Archived