Do you remember?

wardog

Just thought of this when i was reminded of a player that i used to always sign on i think it was CM03/04 scored against me. Thought he had left football because id never seen him on FM until now. The player was Cherno Samba.

Anyone else have a player they used to always sign. COmpletely forget about and all of a sudden he crops up again?

Cherno Samba, lol, he was going to be a brilliant player but, erm...he didn't. He now plays for FC Haka and is capped for The Gambia :). I too use to always sign Billy Jones and Lebohang Mokoena, and on the subject of south african i used to always sign Lucky Lekgwathi and Benedict Vilakazi.

Anatoli Todorov was amazing for me back in the day!

I'd always get tevez/Robinho (Can't remember which) for pretty cheap prices when they were playing in Brazil

Both were fab IIRC, Robinho when he was at Santos, ah good times ;D

The days of buying Kaka for about 800 odd K when he was at São Paulo :cool:

I always used to sign a keeper called Hugo Pinheiro from somewhere in Portugal. Could have even been on a free. Really young and had excellent stats. I have loaded the portuguese leagues on fm08 and he doesnt exist anymore. Obviously never made it.

To Madeira, was great and he would go to nearl any club!

Jonas Lunden was an other good swede, Thomas Heed was another good one.

I remember way back in the day and Partick Thistle always had greta players:

Martin Lauchlan, Willie Howie and ? Dunn were fantastic.

Elsewhere i always used to buy up the stockport front line of Wilbraham, Moore and in particular James Flood.

Orri Freyr Óskarsson was the nuts in one version.

Then there were legends like Roncatto (scored me 72 goals in 24 matches before getting injuried), Todorov, Sunday Oliseh (51 goals in 54 matches as a DMC). Ah, those were the days :)

WelshAce, that post brought up so many memories. Duff, Risp, Chiotis always lasted into my teams entering into the top 4 of England.

How about Joao Paiva? On a free at the start and turned into a Robbie Fowler. The goals that is, not property deals and sniffing the touch line.

You didnt make up Prospar bein form T&T, He had an insane amount of 20's at the start of the game but he would never get a work permit for me. Anyway, Moukoko, Jorgensen (AGF), Selakovis, Ishizaki, Kerr, Duff (Cheltenham), Jones (Crewe), Kallstrom, Cerci, Samba. Was it CM00/01 where nearly every scandanavian player under the age of 20 was immense?

Archived