FM16: Good Strikers

Ty

FM16 Good Strikers

7baa922a7a087e997e058bbdbebfb801.png

Jamie Vardy might not be world class, but he has been putting in some head turning performances this season, will he be a gem on FM?

What it says on the tin, put all the good strikers you find in here. Use this template when posting please:

Name:

Nationality:

Club:

Position:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work Permit Needed?:

Amr%20Gamal%20-%20The%20Cairo%20Post.jpg

Name: Amr Gamal

Nationality: Egyptian

Club: Al Ahly

Position: ST

Value:275k

Sale Value: 250-300k

Work Permit Needed?: Yes (Signed him for Basel with no problems, may encounter issues in England)

Gamal was a total legend for me in FM2015 for Basel and this year he is no different, fantastic strike rate for relatively cheap. May be best suited for potentially big sides rather than the giants (i.e. Newcastle, Spurs, Gladbach, Ajax etc)

Name: Luan

Sale Value: Teams bid 2.5mil+addons

Work Permit Needed?: Yes

Inter got him for 3.5m (or that's the figure that appears in his history) in my save

on a 24k per week contract

he's played 1(7) for them in the league, and has a value of 16m by December for them (WHAT?!)

I had a bid accepted for 4.4m straight cash (no clauses) at gamestart

accepted my offer of 40k per week as backup, but joined ManU on 30k (as a rotation option)

seems to require less wages if you offer him first team action, so worth bearing in mind

Slightly off topic, but how do I ensure to get the likes of Gamal, Jovic, Ninkovic, Elyounnousi in my save? They aren't present with a large database. Jovic and Ninkovic aren't even in my save with Serbian league loaded as view only?

I want to have these players and other in my game. Is it a case of loading all players from particular nations/leagues or is there any better way of doing it such as reputation etc?

Any help appreciated, what do you guys load?

I'd load players from top clubs in at least North Africa for Gamal, Al Ahly should have their squad then. I got him into my Basel team with no WP issues but the test games I've run in England it seems he doesn't necessarily get one which is frustrating.

Come join the #Gamalution ;).

I've loaded Englad, Spain, Italy and France, large database and players from top division clubs in belgium, holland, germany, portugal, argentina, brazil and I have Gamal and Elyounnousi at least. Cant find Jovic and Ninkovic.

Apologies for lack of screenshot.

Name: Irven Avila

Club: Cristal (Peru)

Nationality: Peruvian

Sale Value: £100k

Wages: £14k

Work Permit: Doesn't get one straight away in England. But for 100k, you can wait a few months in the majority of cases.

Notes: I used to buy him on almost every save last year. Still as good. Highly recommended.

Name: Krste Velkoski

Nationality: Macedonian

Club: FK Sarajevo

Value: Around £300k

Sale Value: Scouts reckon around £250K

Work Permit Needed?: Yes - probably unlikely to get one, as he has only 7 caps.

Notes: A bit like Gamal in that he's not 1 for top teams and probably doesn't have great PA but he does have great attribute distribution. Skilful, all-round support striker.

Name: Kim Shin-Wook

Nationality: South Korean

Club: Ulsan

Value: £1.3m

Sale Value: Around £1.6m

Work Permit Needed?: Yes but he does have 31 caps.

Other: Been good on the last few FMs and seems as good, if not better now. 6'5'' target man with an 18 for heading but also in possession of the fabled 'good touch for a big man,' boasting 14s for touch, technique and vision.

Has anyone signed Ryan Hardie from Rangers? He is an absolute beast in my first season but it is the Scottish Championship so it's hardly a difficult league to shine in. Was wondering he is actually any good or whether it's just a case of a mediocre player in an even worse league.

Slightly off topic, but how do I ensure to get the likes of Gamal, Jovic, Ninkovic, Elyounnousi in my save? They aren't present with a large database. Jovic and Ninkovic aren't even in my save with Serbian league loaded as view only?

I want to have these players and other in my game. Is it a case of loading all players from particular nations/leagues or is there any better way of doing it such as reputation etc?

Any help appreciated, what do you guys load?

Load Serbia as playable, it's full of talents. Jovic, Grujic, Ristic, Jovanovic, Zivkovic, Saponjic, Ivkovic and plenty more. Their PA is;

They all have -8 and some of that -9 potential.

Dulejr, I have just edited your post to contain spoiler tags as some people don't want to know exactly how good some players can be :)

Just remember for future, thanks!

Load Serbia as playable, it's full of talents. Jovic, Grujic, Ristic, Jovanovic, Zivkovic, Saponjic, Ivkovic and plenty more. Their PA is;

They all have -8 and some of that -9 potential.

Serbia is the place to go;)

from what I saw in U20 world cup it is IRL too great keeper defenders creative midfield and good attackers and the prices are superb

Name: Jonathan Calleri

Nationality: Argentina

Club: Boca

Position: Striker (center)

Value: £2m

Sale Value: £4m

Signed him for my Villa side and he already looks a snip. Four goals in his first seven games in a struggling side.

Name: Jonathan Calleri

Nationality: Argentina

Club: Boca

Position: Striker (center)

Value: £2m

Sale Value: £4m

Signed him for my Villa side and he already looks a snip. Four goals in his first seven games in a struggling side.

Calleri was brilliant on FM15, developed into a unreal F9

• 1 month later...

Name: Diafro Sakho.

Nationality: Senegalese.

Club: West Ham.

Position: ST.

Value: £20,500,000 (January 2016).

Sale Value: N/A.

Work Permit Needed?: N/A.

Sakho is a great striker to have if you're missing that link between your forwards and midfield. I've had success playing him as a lone striker, as well as partnering Andy Carroll. I find he performs much better by himself, but he can definitely work in a two man strike partnership. He comes deep to collect the ball, holds up play and releases the wingers and/or overlapping fullbacks. Play him as an Advanced Forward with overlapping fullbacks and you should see him thrive.

• 1 month later...

Name: Sergio Diaz

Age 18

CLub:

Position: aml/sc

Value: cost me 750 000 first season he joined a season later

Work permit : needed and got

Not as good as jordan rhodes but still an excellent striker, he is too young to transfer at the start of the season so he joins a year later. Try not to sign him as a first team player as he needs mentoring to raise his determination.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived