[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStastic V1 || FLAT 4-1-2-3 • • •

This tactic uses an extremely high line and requires a very good technical team. This is not a tactic for lower teams, or even average premier-league teams in it's current state. This is a tactic for the big/capable teams to play beautiful football.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1:

SOON

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1 GUIDE:

SC - FAST/FAST/FAST: Similar to the previous tactics - Look for lots of physical stats, particularly acceleration & speed.

FL/FR - Forwards/Wingers: These positions are actually quite flexible, good fast attacking wingers do well here, especially if they can finish. Real Life: Maxi Rodriguez, Scott Sinclair, Theo Walcott.

MCL - Creative/Attack: This is a chance to use those AMC's you all know and love! Looks for a play-maker type here, somebody to link things up. Real Life: David Silva, Santi Cazorla, Eden Hazrd.

MCR - Supportive/Hold: Look for typical CM's here. Strong types that 'boss the park' would be ideal. They'll hang back and play a defensive game most of the time, but a lot of assists and killer passes will arrive from here.

Real Life: Yaya Toure, Tom Huddleston, Cheick Tiote.

DMC - Defend/Cover/Anchor: Will sit in-front of your back four and act as cover, should help to break up attacks and close down quickly. Real Life: Michael Essien, Javier Mascherano, Nigel de Jong,

FB's - Defend/Support: Less defensive than my usual tactics because of the presence of a DM. Defending must come first, then look for speed and crossing. Real Life: Ivanovic, Micah Richards.

CB's - Defend: Typical centre-backs there to defend the goalkeeper. FM12 strongly favours physical and fast centre-backs, the likes of John Terry sadly don't cut it any more.

GK - The usual: Handling, reflexes, command of area - one-on-ones is particularly important as this tactic uses a high defensive line so the occasional fast player may get through.

NOTES - TEAM TALK:

• Simple but effective 'rule of thumb' here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...876-Team-Talks

NOTES - OI's:

• Close Down Always + Tight Marking = good against AMC's and some lone strikers (particularly useful against AMC and single striker combinations).

NOTES - MATCH PREP:

• FIRST, set as 'Very High' and use 'Defensive Positioning' until your team is familiar with the tactic.

• WHEN FAMILIAR, set to 'Medium' and continue to use 'Defensive Positioning'.

NOTES - TRAINING:

• I recommend Furious V2.

NOTES - PITCH SIZE:

• I prefer a medium pitch.

NOTES - ASS MAN:

• Don't let him pick the team - for some reason they always mess up the striker selection and end up putting a big target man in the FL/FR positions, just do it yourself!

NOTES - KEY POINT:

• It's important to remember that sometimes you can be tactically spot on and still lose. Perhaps a defender made a mistake (that's not the tactics fault, it's defender error), perhaps the opposition striker is having a stormer (that's not the tactics fault, that 30-yarder was unstoppable). Football is a game of chance, and sometimes you lose one for no reason....the trick is turning it around asap so not to disrupt your form and lead to a downward spiral.

Looks great FuSS, tactical mastermind! I've had great success with your flat 4-4-2.

I have noticed that it's getting more common to use a 4-1-2-3 tactic here on the forums, there are quite a few different out there. Your tactic (from the screenshot) seems to be the most insane. I have struggled a bit with the other tactics, I never got them to be consistent (and most of them also have the corner exploit, from where many goals come). The "Grid" tactic stated that Hulk would be ideal for the Striker position, but I were nowhere near those results with him compared to the author. In fact, I believe that Hulk aren't optimal as the main striker since he's not the Poacher type, and that's why my side failed.

I'll start a new save with my Arsenal once your tactic is released. I had some success with Oxlade-Chamberlain as the main Striker in my previous 4-1-2-3 save, hoping to achieve that with yours as well.

Looking forward to your release, keep up the good work!

Fuss mi old. Whats the point in putting up a thread if you not putting tactic out for use to use?

Thinks it's just a bit of a teaser. To entice interest before he finishes the last few tweaks.

Makes sense I suppose- at least we know something is on its way :/

It's almost like he's just teasing us....
Thinks it's just a bit of a teaser. To entice interest before he finishes the last few tweaks.

Makes sense I suppose- at least we know something is on its way :/

I cant see the point though. He does it aswell Dave Hough

it's cos I'm an evil human being and I enjoy your frustration...

Or it's cos I was already posting the screenshots in my other thread anyway, so thought, why not.

Just whizzing through a season with Swansea now to test.

Whats the problem with 3 strikers? KI also can use a tactic with 3 upfront, so it's not cheating.

I don't care if it's cheating or not to be honest, I simply do not enjoy 3 striker formations and it makes me sad that they're the most popular nowadays. Just random QQ on my part, feel free to ignore it.

Fuss,

In your OP you said:

"This tactic uses an extremely high line and requires a very good technical team. This is not a tactic for lower teams, or even average premier-league teams in it's current state. This is a tactic for the big/capable teams to play beautiful football."

Yet your using Swansea as your test currently - surely they're classed as an average premier league team?

Fuss,

In your OP you said:

"This tactic uses an extremely high line and requires a very good technical team. This is not a tactic for lower teams, or even average premier-league teams in it's current state. This is a tactic for the big/capable teams to play beautiful football."

Yet your using Swansea as your test currently - surely they're classed as an average premier league team?

I agree with Mike, Not sure why your running a test with Swansea if its only suitable for Top sides ?Fuss have you tweaked it so it now works with lower rep sides as well ? Either way very much looking forward to seeing it.

This is clealy a cheat .. and there is no such tactic that can do this .. not letting in a single goal for a hole season ...

this thread should have been closed by now .. it is just point less . no such tactic is going to follow

This is clealy a cheat .. and there is no such tactic that can do this .. not letting in a single goal for a hole season ...

this thread should have been closed by now .. it is just point less . no such tactic is going to follow

You are talking out of you brown hole. you seen his fixtures?

You are talking out of you brown hole. you seen his fixtures?

Doesn't prove anything could easily save before every game and reload should things not go his way.. I'm rather dubious that you can go a whole season without letting a single goal in.

Doesn't prove anything could easily save before every game and reload should things not go his way.. I'm rather dubious that you can go a whole season without letting a single goal in.
He has let goals in with Mexico

Fuss has a history here, I don't see why he would post it if the results were not legit.

And of course this achievement is not only because of the tactic, I'm sure there was a lot of micromanagement involved. And a bit of luck as well.

Archived