[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStastic V1 || FLAT 4-1-2-3 • • •

Would it lose it's credibility if I was to change the FL and FR to AML and AMR? I just adore tactics with 2 attacking wingers. It seems to be the best choice for me. I don't mind tactics with 3 strikers but it's unrealistic as pretty much stated above. Also as I'm in the topic does anyone have some really good youth training schedules for developing youngsters? I did use Fuss's but I didn't give them enough time to reap the benefits, I don't know if they are the best or not.

Would it lose it's credibility if I was to change the FL and FR to AML and AMR? I just adore tactics with 2 attacking wingers. It seems to be the best choice for me. I don't mind tactics with 3 strikers but it's unrealistic as pretty much stated above. Also as I'm in the topic does anyone have some really good youth training schedules for developing youngsters? I did use Fuss's but I didn't give them enough time to reap the benefits, I don't know if they are the best or not.
But if you watch the games your wide strikers play as wingers

Nah, he prayed hard before every game, so God himself helped him achieve such results.

..no, really, how is that unbelievable? If your team is clearly superior to the rest of the league (and he stated himself that it is), you can achieve similar results no problem.

I posted this already, but what the hell. It's not even that big of an achievement unless you're really bad at this game.

yjfvr.jpg

This is with his previous tactic. 5 conceded, with a team much stronger than the rest of the league. So conceding 0 is also possible.

I've followed Fuss' tactics for a while, but afraid I am also rather dubious about this one, I don't believe it is possible to go through a league season without conceding, not without reloading certain games, and even less likely with an attacking 4-3-3 formation with a high defensive line, is it really credible that not one team broke through that high line even once over 38 games and scored a one-on-one?

I take it that this tactic has not worked out so well with Swansea in the test, else the results along with the tactic would of been posted by now. Best if mods close this thread.

Or..maybe he's ill (hope not), or went on holiday (hope so, nice time of year for it), or has a family issue to deal with (if so, hope its not a huge deal and everything sorts itself out). Or maybe his internet connection has been sabotaged by gremlins (curse them!), or the hamster died in his pc-wheel (poor hamster...).

Either way, he has a good reputation around here, so I think you should cut him some slack.

Or..maybe he's ill (hope not), or went on holiday (hope so, nice time of year for it), or has a family issue to deal with (if so, hope its not a huge deal and everything sorts itself out). Or maybe his internet connection has been sabotaged by gremlins (curse them!), or the hamster died in his pc-wheel (poor hamster...).

Either way, he has a good reputation around here, so I think you should cut him some slack.

hahaha awesome reply :)

I agree that any of the variables you mention are possible, I also agree his reputaition is very good, Just pointing out that there are alot people posting pointless posts for a tactic that as yet has not been posted for whatever reason, Which just clutters what could be a good thread with lots of rubbish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that any of the variables you mention are possible, I also agree his reputaition is very good, Just pointing out that there are alot people posting pointless posts for a tactic that as yet has not been posted for whatever reason, Which just clutters what could be a good thread with lots of rubbish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't agree more. With all the respect Fuss deserves, because he is a true legend on the forum, the OP of the thread delivers very attractive information, that made everyone excited about the perspective of using a very very good tactic, and then he uploads ZERO!!! As far as I'm concerned, threads like this should not be allowed! One version of the tactic should be immediatly posted when you open the thread, and if so later perfected. Or if you feel it's not quite ready, and you still want to test it with Swansea or whatever, you should wait and open the thread later, or not!!! This Agressive Marketing like threads full of propaganda and no tactic, are totally POINTLESS!!!!

Like iv sed already . This is a fake .. and the thread should be close ..

Come on , if you go unbeaten without letting in a single goal ... then why on earth would you then need to test it with a new team ...

how i see it , is if you can do that in a season ..weather your a good team or not ...its still some going .. 99.9% of us would soon upload a tactic if we done this ... so its a fake

There are so many ungrateful people on here. He went unbeaten without conceding because he had a wonderful team and knows how to work the tactic and his team. Even if the tactic is uploaded I doubt anyone else will have the same record. He stated that the tactic is for big teams only. Testing with Swansea will see how it works with smallish teams. At the end of the day it's his tactic and he will decide when he uploads it. You don't even know his personal circumstances. If you cannot be patient then I suggest make your own tactic. Otherwise let's just wait

Like iv sed already . This is a fake .. and the thread should be close ..

Come on , if you go unbeaten without letting in a single goal ... then why on earth would you then need to test it with a new team ...

how i see it , is if you can do that in a season ..weather your a good team or not ...its still some going .. 99.9% of us would soon upload a tactic if we done this ... so its a fake

Thats your beleives, but why keep coming on this thread looking and posting?
There are so many ungrateful people on here. He went unbeaten without conceding because he had a wonderful team and knows how to work the tactic and his team. Even if the tactic is uploaded I doubt anyone else will have the same record. He stated that the tactic is for big teams only. Testing with Swansea will see how it works with smallish teams. At the end of the day it's his tactic and he will decide when he uploads it. You don't even know his personal circumstances. If you cannot be patient then I suggest make your own tactic. Otherwise let's just wait
Very ture, well said

Let me just say I do not for one minute doubt of his success, as he's one of the most accomplished tacticians around. But come on whats the point of this thread without a tactic? Couldn't he wait until after his Swansea test?

Does it really matter either way? If you can't wait, then make your own tactic. Just be patient.

Let me just say I do not for one minute doubt of his success, as he's one of the most accomplished tacticians around. But come on whats the point of this thread without a tactic? Couldn't he wait until after his Swansea test?
Does it really matter either way? If you can't wait, then make your own tactic. Just be patient.
As i said before i agree with both comments there but i do mailny side with Dimartino

He only put this thread up because he spoke about this tactic in another of his threads and people started asking him about it. Rather than mess up a thread about a different tactic he posted the information here. It may be he has stumbled across errors, so what? He's doing this out of his own free time, and no-one is entitled to rush him.

Blimey some of you are like rabbits. The op put up a really informative post and obviously took time to do it. He obviously intended to upload the tactic. So give him some slack and be patient. people do get issues in real life which stops you doing what you wanted to do...

Blimey some of you are like rabbits. The op put up a really informative post and obviously took time to do it. He obviously intended to upload the tactic. So give him some slack and be patient. people do get issues in real life which stops you doing what you wanted to do...

Your right as the last time he was here on the forums was on the 28th August the day after the op so who knows something has come up which is more important that fm?

That does not sound very logical. If Fuss thinks he can release it, he probably does.

And if he feels it is not ready to be released, he won't.

I am anticipating this tactic too, but there are plenty of good tactics available to have fun playing while waiting for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived